EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

This isn’t a complaint but Eagles have been trending down in third down efficiency recently. Something that needs to get cleaned up if they want to be serious contenders. 

as I said, we are regressing week after week, while preparing to play the toughest defense we have faced yet this season when we meet Dallas this week.

Not a good time to see them. Got a lot to fix- FAST.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Im not calm. Im pissed that we are looking worse and worse leading up to Dallas.

The offense needs to be scoring more points. Not struggling more and more as we prepare to face the best defense we have seen so far.

The Rams should have handed Dallas a loss for us today. With that, and us beating them next week we could have created breathing room.

Right now, it feels like we may give up ground. 

Im not so mad at the players. The scariest thing is that we may see another game plan that ugly again this season. And if it happens to come next week, its a loss. 

I noticed.  

2 hours ago, metal said:

Yep they beat the crap out of Stafford today. Gotta be way better next week.

The Rams oline is worse than our backups. 

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

It will be a tough day when he finally hangs them up.   We need to enjoy this while we still have him.  And as far as I'm concerned, he's the only one I need to hear from in a press conference, because he's the only one that says anything note worthy.

Kelce is my all time favorite Eagle. I might shed a legit tear or two when he calls it quits. One thing I know though is the retirement speech is gonna be EPIC, as will his HOF speech…which I will attend. 

Cowboys have allowed 13 points per game.

Wasnt scared. Till I saw this abomination of an offense today.

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The Rams oline is worse than our backups. 

Kelce is my all time favorite Eagle. I might shed a legit tear or two when he calls it quits. One thing I know though is the retirement speech is gonna be EPIC, as will his HOF speech…which I will attend. 

I was there for BDawk.  Not sure if I'd do it again for Kelce.   Mostly because I'm not sure I would be able to convince the wife again.   BUT... it was something I'll never forget.  Sad part was I had to sit through Randy Moss' garbage and then whatever you want to call what Ray Lewis said.  Dawk's speech was an all-timer.  Most positive message I've ever heard at the HoF.  He made it about everyone, literally, everyone other than himself... and put the message out there of hope for those who need it the most.

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

as I said, we are regressing week after week, while preparing to play the toughest defense we have faced yet this season when we meet Dallas this week.

Not a good time to see them. Got a lot to fix- FAST.

We're not regressing. The offense is fine. Enjoy the win!

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I expect the defense to dominate next week. Offense just needs to put together 3 scoring drives like they did today 

16 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Agreed.  Going to need to make some big changes to have a chance next week

Say What?

Want to hand em the Dubya now??... or beat em to a pulp in front of a National Audience and send em packing, lookin like the Posers they are?

WTF man, pull up your Depends and git your hankies handy...

Don't you know, Dallas sucks?

stocks.jpg.88d84435148b263946aaffd7112543db.jpg

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Get a dog.  Have a breath.   Everything will be ok.  

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bh167hpluk9m8kugc9hw

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Abomination 😄😆

The Eagles outscored 13 teams this week. It was an average performance that is disappointing. It's week 5, so it's fine.

Got back from the game a couple hours ago. Great showing from the fanbase. That place was loaded with Eagles fans. My first Eagles game since Wentz got knocked out in the Seattle playoff game so glad to get that taste out of my mouth. 

So next week, either...

A. We lose and people think the season is over

or

B. We win and people think we won't lose a game the rest of the way.

Hard to believe our hardest remaining games are against the Cowboys and Giants.  

Murray had far more time to throw than Hurts. I'll wait for the all 22, but I saw Hurts try to step up and have the pocket collapse in front, when a team blitzes from outside, and you can't step up, there aren't a lot of options left. That throw to Goedert was a perfect example, Hurts stepped up a little, had to stop and throw with a blitzer bearing down on him.

10 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Anyone got Kelce's shipping address?

216473_81_32218_d6sbeJZFA.jpg

6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

How serious is Parson’s groin injury?

Appeared to be fine.  I think he had a sack as soon as Fox left the Eagles game for the Cowboys. 

6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

He came back into the game to get a game winning strip sack so I think he will be good to go.  

2 minutes ago, Eagz said:

Anyone got Kelce's shipping address?

216473_81_32218_d6sbeJZFA.jpg

Dude... 

The least you can do is get Kelce the big one.

12 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

They are going to have to poach the Giants trainer.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F The Mets!!!!!!   Ahahahahahahahahaha!  Play your trumpet losers.  

It's been a good day.

On 10/7/2022 at 1:52 PM, RememberTheKoy said:

Love to see the Phillies lose.  The sooner they disappear from any sports radio talk and it goes to full on Eagles and Sixers the better. 

I mean, so worthy of a bump.  His record of fail is immaculate.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Between my fav college team, my daughters college team, the eagles and my fantasy team …zero losses.  Now the Phils in and the Mets out.  Been a great few weeks.  

I went 5-1 in fantasy this week.

4 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

They are going to have to poach the Giants trainer.

Watson going to demand a trade to the NYG

Archived