**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

16 hours ago, Talonblood said:

.....Aaaaandddd the NBA is harassing the 76ers AGAIN. They are investigating tampering with Harden and damn near everyone else they got in FA. The NBA doesn't even try to hide their hatred for the 76er org. The 76ers should sue them for harassment. Adam Silver isn't even a human- he is an alien.... just look at him. A 76er hating alien. Go back to Uranus.🤣

He’s just doing what Xi tells him to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2022 at 1:54 PM, HazletonEagle said:

I thought I read a few weeks ago that the NBA would be investigating the Knicks for Brunson too.

Knicks deserve that, and 6ers deserve it for Tucker. But not for Harden.

Frankly i think the whole tampering thing is stupid. Players around the league routinely discuss things and players coming to play together.  Draymond called KD right after they lost the finals to get KD to GS and that was 2 weeks before FA. The NBA is kind of a joke when it comes to tampering because literally every player does it every offseason or when the hangout together 

• Like 3

On 7/30/2022 at 4:26 PM, Dave Moss said:

I mean Leon Rose is his godfather and the GM of the Knicks so pretty much impossible to prove any tampering 

Not that a 12 hour bus ride to get to Philly from 1.5 hours away is a good idea, but here is one less option for people to travel to the arena. Bus station getting bought and relocated somewhere farther away rather than right across the street.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/08/02/sixers-proposal-for-new-arena-in-center-city-grows-larger-with-plans-to-acquire-greyhound-bus-terminal/?fbclid=IwAR3nJ8BmLCcuSTbjAO-opREM8nQnSuTrDYnhVeXTJl4Ilaxmg1LjFHMs28M

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

I would rather see petrusev play over here

Without reading the article, my guess is they want him to play as many minutes so he can to continue to develop. The Euroleague is probably the best spot to do that considering the quality of competition. It's arguably a higher quality league than the G-League and he will play a ton. If he comes over he sits on the bench and sees maybe a couple minutes here and there mixed in with G-League games 

8 minutes ago, Mat said:

Without reading the article, my guess is they want him to play as many minutes so he can to continue to develop. The Euroleague is probably the best spot to do that considering the quality of competition. It's arguably a higher quality league than the G-League and he will play a ton. If he comes over he sits on the bench and sees maybe a couple minutes here and there mixed in with G-League games 

I dont think he got a lot of minutes last year. Hopefully his next team sees him as a better fit. But he definitely would have developed more here rather than riding the bench in a 2nd rate league. 

Maxey took the first vacation of his life,  and didn't know what you are supposed to do while on vacation. 

He’s the most impressive young player I’ve ever had in 21 years of coaching. So that’s how impressive he is. His work ethic, Vince, is beyond belief. I mean many times, already this summer at least two or three times, we’ve had to tell him to go sit down somewhere and go relax. He works with Sam Cassell and my son Spencer as they’re skill development coaches and he called Spencer two weeks ago because, like I guess like Ros (Gold-Onwude), he went on the vacation. The difference Ros is this is the first vacation he’s ever been on in his life is what he told us and I was like, ‘Wait, what?‘ he said ‘No, I’ve never been on vacation’ and he asked Spencer, ‘What do you do on vacation?’ True question like ‘What do you do on vacation?’ And Spence was like, ‘You relax.’ And he’s like, ‘For how long? For how many days? I mean, we’re going through a week. I can’t relax for a week.’

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Maxey took the first vacation of his life,  and didn't know what you are supposed to do while on vacation. 

He’s the most impressive young player I’ve ever had in 21 years of coaching. So that’s how impressive he is. His work ethic, Vince, is beyond belief. I mean many times, already this summer at least two or three times, we’ve had to tell him to go sit down somewhere and go relax. He works with Sam Cassell and my son Spencer as they’re skill development coaches and he called Spencer two weeks ago because, like I guess like Ros (Gold-Onwude), he went on the vacation. The difference Ros is this is the first vacation he’s ever been on in his life is what he told us and I was like, ‘Wait, what?‘ he said ‘No, I’ve never been on vacation’ and he asked Spencer, ‘What do you do on vacation?’ True question like ‘What do you do on vacation?’ And Spence was like, ‘You relax.’ And he’s like, ‘For how long? For how many days? I mean, we’re going through a week. I can’t relax for a week.’

Funny and a little bit sad

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

He was on the radio this morning.  You can tell he was doing something while he was in the phone.  Sounded like he was picking up around his place or something.  Anyway he said it was the first time he’s been on a plane in his life for something not related to basketball. He made it sound like it was really long, and it was just a normal 5-6 day trip.  Said he was also trying to convince Harden to get up at 6 am and workout with him.   

• Like 3

Imagine if the Sixers got punished by the league because of Morey’s tampering.  Wonder how people would feel about him and his obsession with Hammy Harden then.  

1 hour ago, West_Philly said:

Funny and a little bit sad

Dude has played AAU his entire life so his summers were just basketball 

On 7/30/2022 at 9:41 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

What? They clearly were tampering with Tucker before FA opened. 

That wasn't tampering. Tucker was leaving. You wanna stick up for the NBA harassing the 76ers, have at it. I'm not having it. All these tampering rules are BS. The NBA "selectively" chooses who they will or will not punish. Conflict of interest everywhere. The rules need to change- yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont think he got a lot of minutes last year. Hopefully his next team sees him as a better fit. But he definitely would have developed more here rather than riding the bench in a 2nd rate league. 

If he is not good enough to crack the rotation of a second rate league they shouldn't be wasting a roster spot by having him come over 

10 minutes ago, Mat said:

If he is not good enough to crack the rotation of a second rate league they shouldn't be wasting a roster spot by having him come over 

He's good

On 8/3/2022 at 5:01 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Not that a 12 hour bus ride to get to Philly from 1.5 hours away is a good idea, but here is one less option for people to travel to the arena. Bus station getting bought and relocated somewhere farther away rather than right across the street.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/08/02/sixers-proposal-for-new-arena-in-center-city-grows-larger-with-plans-to-acquire-greyhound-bus-terminal/?fbclid=IwAR3nJ8BmLCcuSTbjAO-opREM8nQnSuTrDYnhVeXTJl4Ilaxmg1LjFHMs28M

No one is taking a Greyhound bus to see a Sixers game..... 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

No one is taking a Greyhound bus to see a Sixers game..... 

Not everyone has trains.  And now there's no parking.  It's not a good option,  at all.  But now it's just not even an option. 

• Haha 1

Maxey and Harden’s videos are very encouraging. I know, I know. They are just videos but I’m excited to see them on the court. 

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Not everyone has trains.  And now there's no parking.  It's not a good option,  at all.  But now it's just not even an option. 

No one is taking a Greyhound bus to the Sixers game.... 

7 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

No one is taking a Greyhound bus to the Sixers game.... 

some of you guys have already proven you really have no idea how people travel to 6ers games. I cant really take your word for it.