**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Seth curry has been awful tonight as well. 1-9 and he can’t box anyone out. 

just took the charge though.

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

just took the charge though.

Honestly it’s not good when our third best player in terms of performance tonight might be Mike Scott. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly it’s not good when our third best player in terms of performance tonight might be Mike Scott. 

I was just thinking how it might have helped if it was Glen Robinson instead of Scott tonight.

Anyway, we need to not play Kork in the 4th. Joe needs those minutes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Joe>>>> Korkmaz. 

yeah. why doesnt Doc see this?

he just made one... but Corey Brewer would be better than Korkmaz.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

yeah. why doesnt Doc see this?

What’s more frustrating is if you have Joe play the minutes now eventually when you get to the playoffs he’s likely more prepared and ready to go. Instead you’re gonna roll with Korkmaz who’s not good enough and we already know that

I cant tell who is Dylan Windler, and who is Dean Wade. They both have the same initials. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What’s more frustrating is if you have Joe play the minutes now eventually when you get to the playoffs he’s likely more prepared and ready to go. Instead you’re gonna roll with Korkmaz who’s not good enough and we already know that

yep...

Might want to bring Simmons and embiid back after the timeout. This second unit has no defense besides thybulle and you could wind up getting to far behind by the time you want to bring them both back. 

Luckily Shake has woken up tonight. Remember the beginning of this season where you could confidently play an all 5 bench unit? Shake and Maxey were a dynamic scoring back court and you had Howard anchoring the defense with rim protection. Some shooting around them with Kork and Scott...

Then they all went to sh**. 

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Luckily Shake has woken up tonight. Remember the beginning of this season where you could confidently play an all 5 bench unit? Shake and Maxey were a dynamic scoring back court and you had Howard anchoring the defense with rim protection. Some shooting around them with Kork and Scott...

Then they all went to sh**. 

I’d love to see Paul reed get a shot. He’s killing it in the G league. Averaging 21.1 ppg and 11.6 boards and shooting 41.2% from 3 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d love to see Paul reed get a shot. He’s killing it in the G league. Averaging 21.1 ppg and 11.6 boards and shooting 41.2% from 3 

Play the 5 with Simmons and Harris off the bench 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I cant believe how hes scoring. In the limited time I saw him here he seemed to have an uglier shot than Fultz's 6ers free throw. 

why get Embiid the ball out there? And why does he settle for a step back jumper. No chance to get a foul. dumb...

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Couple turnovers to start OT, and Sexton has become so good. 

Not that overtime has been Curry‘s fault but I probably get him out of the game right now and get thybulle in there because if you’re not gonna get the shooting from curry you might as well get good defense from thybulle

thats not where we need him receiving the ball. This is Brett Brown era Embiid. 

Why the F is Curry playing this OT period instead of Shake? You get better D, and better scoring from him tonight. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

thats not where we need him receiving the ball. This is Brett Brown era Embiid. 

Why the F is Curry playing this OT period instead of Shake? You get better D, and better scoring from him tonight. 

Would actually have both thybulle and shake out there with embiid, Simmons and green. Curry is really bad tonight. Might as well get the defense from thybulle cause right now curry giving you nothing tonight