Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Reagor had a great chip block want to say it was Bosa he knocked on his ass…As I’m typing next he just catching a long TD pass we see you Reagor…

Looks like Reagor stepped out of bounds TD likely doesn’t stand 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet they are fired up at the Linc

Is Mailata stuffing Bosa so far?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I bet they are fired up at the Linc

Is Mailata stuffing Bosa so far?

Bosa has had some pressure but nothing outrageous Mailata seems to be doing fine…. One one big knock down I seen came from Reagor hitting Bosa with a little chip knocked him down helped give enough time for Watkins get open down the field 

I will say would like to see our passing game pick it up some… So far the YAC plus haven’t been there SF has tackled well

If that throw from Hurts out of our own endzone with pressure in his face doesn’t help you realize what Hurts brings to the table….you just a hater.

24 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Reagor had a great chip block want to say it was Bosa he knocked on his ass…As I’m typing next he just catching a long TD pass we see you Reagor…

Looks like Reagor stepped out of bounds TD likely doesn’t stand 

Reagor chip blocked Bosa on his ass….so nice

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

If that throw from Hurts out of our own endzone with pressure in his face doesn’t help you realize what Hurts brings to the table….you just a hater.

I’ve been the most unbiased person on here in regards to Hurts since the start of the season. Hurts has had moments outside of the one throw though the O hasn’t looked overly impressive.

I think it’s more a credit to SF then us but still 

And just turned it over on downs 

10 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Bosa has had some pressure but nothing outrageous Mailata seems to be doing fine…. One one big knock down I seen came from Reagor hitting Bosa with a little chip knocked him down helped give enough time for Watkins get open down the field 

I will say would like to see our passing game pick it up some… So far the YAC plus haven’t been there SF has tackled well

Need to go to TE's a little more for awhile ,loosen things ups

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Need to go to TE's a little more for awhile ,loosen things ups

Yea TEs haven’t been involved at all in our passing game think Ertz had one target near the EZ.

outside of the nice 91 yard bomb the passing game just hasn’t been there for us. 

7 minutes ago, Trini said:

Kept letting them hang around ...Lets see how we respond to adversity.

Half time adjustment should be interesting for both sides…. But can’t like that SF going in with the momentum 

If there is a criticism of Siaranni today....We had a 91 yard Bomb to the Niners 6...The whole left side FS....5 yd penalty three FAILED trick plays that forced us to give the ball to the Niners on the 2yd line and they score. Dickerson was there don't get why we just didn't play power football down there? My only criticism of Siaranni....why trick plays..?.

4 minutes ago, Trini said:

My only criticism of Siaranni....why trick plays..?.

I don't think they played one conventional pass play on that series which was very odd. 

Great test of our mettle today...D held Nick said he has to put our players in a better position second half we shall see ....                           Lets Goooooooo.

2 minutes ago, Trini said:

Dickerson in at LG . Brooks out after getting a blow to his chest  

Do you mean RG bud? He's in at RG for Brooks. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Do you mean RG bud? He's in at RG for Brooks. 

I stand corrected .RG ...

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Been a hard fought defensive game so far need to make a play happen 

The concern is no turnover again. This was a problem the last few years. I know it's only 2 weeks but you need defensive turnovers. 

We're missing BG to injury you can see the experience factor coaching and players...Want to see how well we finish ...Lets go.i

40 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The concern is no turnover again. This was a problem the last few years. I know it's only 2 weeks but you need defensive turnovers. 

Missed opportunities I can think of at least 2 ints we dropped vs SF and we had what like 3 vs ATL…

We have at least been in position for turnovers now it’s just we need to make the plays. 

Archived