Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

BTW in here is another article where Chris"KMA" Simms ranks Hurts 25th. No bias here ANYwhere. I hope he eats crow and gets fired from offering QB "opinions". On MY rank list of worst fools to take advice from I rank him right behind Collinsworthless.OK so Hurts is not top 10(but I believe he will be with all the assistance we provided),but he is certainly not 25th by anyone with a brains standards. I can't wait until we are labelled "underdogs". I still have my dog mask LOL

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Like Joe said,also good in the RZ if we used him like we used to use Sproles

Where I'd like to see him improve is in his protection. If he can add that to his game this year then we may have a long term starter on our hands. 

The boys OLT Tyron Smith is a walking injury, hasn't had a complete season in forever. Their b/u's are all rookies. They're 13.5 mill under the cap but you don't just pick up good replacements off the street. They'll most likely pick up castoffs at the cut. We'll be able to feast on that once vaunted OL.

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

The boys OLT Tyron Smith is a walking injury, hasn't had a complete season in forever. Their b/u's are all rookies. They're 13.5 mill under the cap but you don't just pick up good replacements off the street. They'll most likely pick up castoffs at the cut. We'll be able to feast on that once vaunted OL.

They are over the cap for next year.  But they didn't overpay any older vets ... and have less than half of the dead money the Eagles do.    

It's hard for them to bring any quality in... because they screwed up Tagging and waiting to sign Dak.   

First round they took Tyler Smith. Just to confuse everybody with similar names.

IDK kind of a weird stat? When they say "drop backs" what happens after they drop back? It never said passes after drop back,so maybe Hurts drops backs a runs? That would account for the low check down rate

Don’t care about the bowling. But there is a tidbit of where friends of Wentz shared him and Ertz were done after the Seattle playoff loss.

It's the internet,everything on the internet is the TRUTH, noone told you???? 

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

It's the internet,everything on the internet is the TRUTH, noone told you???? 

Yeah right…maybe when this happens

image.gif.f70311de8d57ff7ccf54d63cbd317b59.gif

10 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Yeah right…maybe when this happens

image.gif.f70311de8d57ff7ccf54d63cbd317b59.gif

With the right amount of thrust, pigs fly just fine

Problem's the landing - hate wasting good bacon like we used to waste players. Things really looking up.

Trying to find a good "Nobody likes us..."  t shirt, have a long sleeve t that's really nice, can't find the same in short sleeve. Looked in all the usul places.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2023-nfl-draft-wake-forest-draft-prospects/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=📺+Prospects+to+watch+for+the+2023+NFL+Draft&utm_campaign=NFL365+-+AdThrive+5%2F29%2F22

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Problem's the landing - hate wasting good bacon like we used to waste players. Things really looking up.

Trying to find a good "Nobody likes us..."  t shirt, have a long sleeve t that's really nice, can't find the same in short sleeve. Looked in all the usul places.

Ebay?

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

https://nemoshirt.com/product/philadelphia-eagles-no-one-like-us-we-dont-care-shirt/

I have a T that says "I may live in NC, but on game day I am an Eagle" This causes numerous "discussions" HAHAHA 

Thanks GB, that's the one I'll most likely wind up w/ as it has the Eagles logo. The one I have has both the logo and Kelce, no problem.

I would get one of yours that says New England but I'm an Eagle, would never get served at the bar

Archived