Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

2 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

did you see Vaughn, the RB from K State against Oklahoma?

He could be a clone of Sproles but he looks stronger.

It's early I'm sure I will be adding to the list, but it seems we now have a set "mold" of what we want in RB's because the ones we have seem to be similar to each other,but I will add him to0 my guys to check on list. Are you near Bon Terre? I had a bunch of lots there I sold. It was supposed to be some kind of "nature/ family/weekend getaway spot" and turned into a drug filled trailer park deal so I dumped them when I found out the original premise was going away LOL. Glad I did.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://thedraftnetwork.com/sr-prospect/lew-nichols-fddcbe5e-c76a-4894-bb34-1e3024384603/    If there is no immedaite need and/or we decide not to get a RB early,then I would look to snag this kid somewhere along the way. I am suspect of the competition he has faced to date,but you cant deny the numbers he puts up

27 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

It's early I'm sure I will be adding to the list, but it seems we now have a set "mold" of what we want in RB's because the ones we have seem to be similar to each other,but I will add him to0 my guys to check on list. Are you near Bon Terre? I had a bunch of lots there I sold. It was supposed to be some kind of "nature/ family/weekend getaway spot" and turned into a drug filled trailer park deal so I dumped them when I found out the original premise was going away LOL. Glad I did.

No. I'm closer to the center of the state south of Fort Leonard Wood

6 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Early math which I will do for Ham's sake: 2021 Hurts scored 16 passing and 10 rushing TD's=26 or 1.523 TD's per game. After 2 games in 2022 4 TD's(1 passing 3 rushing)= 2 per game which would put him on pace for 34 TD's for the year(2 x 17 games). Actually, I believe he will do better than that because Howie has given him every tool in the chest,. I just need to see it. So there it is in black and white,but since Ham is talking "elite" and MVP he would need at least 40 TD's this year(maybe more). So Ham wants to anoint him as the new "elite" MVP which he could very well achieve,but the rest of us aren't ready for that blessing yet because we have set our bar higher. IMO by the bye we should be able to see/know what he is on pace for(prediction). Joe wants to see the whole year which I can't blame him for it's just my thoughts are I will know by the bye whether he is my QB moving forward. By the bye week I will be able to make a call on Hurts IN MY VIEW.By then if he is still doing well it would take a huge disastrous turnaround to fail. I am anxious to see how Hurts responds being down 2-3 scores. A leader will LEAD and will his team to win. We all understand Hurts is likable,but his "leadership" has not been tested. This is one of the best overall teams I have seen us have. May need a few more tweaks here and there,but really need to see us with the hammer down for 60 minutes and 2 post season wins. I had us at 10-11 wins,so since we beat the Vikes,a game I thought we could lose,I see 11 wins and 12 is not out of the question,but we all know there is always that 1 game....... lol. So another good test today for Hurts. I saw 2 deep balls from him,which I wanted to see,I saw better accuracy which I NEEDED to see and I saw him spread the ball around which I also wanted to see. Now I want to see all that every week because that is what is required of a starting NFL QB that I am going to pay big money to. For me the jury is out,but it's looking good to this point. Let's stay healthy because we know what losing key players can do to your season. Fly Eagles Fly

I'm curious.... where do you see losses on this schedule?    Indy, Pittsburgh,  Tennessee??   Green Bay looking elite?  Dallas without Dak?   Maybe Arizona? 

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I'm curious.... where do you see losses on this schedule?    Indy, Pittsburgh,  Tennessee??   Green Bay looking elite?  Dallas without Dak?   Maybe Arizona? 

As a fan for over 50 years today would be one of the games i wouldn't be surprised if they lose.

23 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Regardless of the win,we let alot of things go in Detroit,so they need to show me they can be solid in away games. I could see us split with Dullaz and even the Gnats. Chicago always plays us tough so that could be a potential loss and there is always 1 game(every team has them) where just nothing clicks. AZ could be tough in Glendale if they can get themselves turned around,so there are 5 potentials right there Of course there is potential to lose every week as well as to win every week. GB could be a tougher game than we think. I need to know last week wasn't a fluke because as much as you hate it, we did not score in 30 minutes and I would like to see that issue go away. It's also tough for me to predict late season losses or wins this early until I see more line play from the other teams. So far both our lines look terrific. As I see more team play I get a better idea of which teams could be issues and of course I need to see Hurts play like he did the first 1/2 of the Vikes game,so I will stick with my 11 wins for the moment

Joe,I mean really it's very hard to gauge this stuff. Both games were W"s but so different. In Detroit Swift ran amok on us,yet we shut down Cook. Goff had a decent day passing to St. Brown,yet we closed out JJ? It was like watching 2 totally different defenses play. In both games our offense did well. Detroit D was better than we thought and the Vikes D was worse than I expected,so for me it's still hard to see where we are comparitively. Just need to see consistency(there is good and bad consistency) and we need to clean up DUMB penalties

Way to cute on that 4th down needed a yard if you going to go for it let Hurts keep it and QB sneak. 

Wentz 🤣  Six sacks 🤣 Hurts passing the ball,this is nice to see my friends. I have the Eagles D in 3/'4 fantasy leagues 🤣

Yep,see we got to Wentz early and he is rattled. Happened here too. He can't complete a pass now HAHAHAHA(see Eli Manning)

Hurts looks excellent. I am seeing alot of the things I have been wanting to see. Consistent, accurate, passing before running. I'm not getting the game but following on Fantasy sight. 

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Are we ok wasting clock the 2nd half???  Or do we need to keep scoring? 

We need to keep scoring

Apparently other teams watched how we shut down the Vikes cause they are having issues again this week lol

I love that Siri is even getting the kids involved like Calcaterra and Hurts is executing those calls

SO, if this continues like this to the bye, then I would have to say Hurts is our guy, which is what we all wanted to happen. IDK what else you could ask for from Gannon either. Commanders stink, yet this is total domination. I mean this is a sad display from the Wuss,so 3 more games for me to see,but I like what I'm seeing right now 

48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Hurts looks excellent. I am seeing alot of the things I have been wanting to see. Consistent, accurate, passing before running. I'm not getting the game but following on Fantasy sight. 

We need to keep scoring

We needed to take off more than 30 seconds on thar last drive. Good thing Washington is killing the clock for us.  Even if they score a TD to start the 4th... we still need to just occupy the ball to limit their possessions.  I'll take 7 minutes and zero points with our next drive.

Surprised they seem focused on this game.... figured they would be looking ahead to Jax... lol.  Trap game... lol.

13 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

We needed to take off more than 30 seconds on thar last drive. Good thing Washington is killing the clock for us.  Even if they score a TD to start the 4th... we still need to just occupy the ball to limit their possessions.  I'll take 7 minutes and zero points with our next drive.

Sure, get the runnin game going,move the sticks and kick a FG. I'm not going to ask my offense to quit lol

Hurts improved his skills alot. This is what I have wanted to see from him before anointing him. 3 more "prove it" games for me and I will pack my bags and get on the Hurts train

3 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

How 'bout this DEFENSE!

Lovin it

Archived