Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Sure, get the runnin game going,move the sticks and kick a FG. I'm not going to ask my offense to quit lol

Do we really need to score now.  A couple first downs and a punt ends the game.  The clock is the important thing  now.

Just now, joemas6 said:

Do we really need to score now.  A couple first downs and a punt ends the game.  The clock is the important thing  now.

Yeah it's the 4th 1/4 now and the D just got another stop. Run the ball

26 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

2:00 left for us... otherwise another goose egg in the 2nd half....lol 

Yep,no offense

Nice win

For you that get to watch live is it the offense or the coaches shutting it down in the 2nd half?

Liked the game until about 7 mins in the 2nd when Scott got the ball then ran sideways near the goal. From there the O felt a bit underwhelming - are we holding back? D, lines both great, bad play calling at crucial times

Guess we're thinking the same Asg

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

SO, if this continues like this to the bye, then I would have to say Hurts is our guy, which is what we all wanted to happen. IDK what else you could ask for from Gannon either. Commanders stink, yet this is total domination. I mean this is a sad display from the Wuss,so 3 more games for me to see,but I like what I'm seeing right now 

Have to catch up….bandwagon has long left the station

2 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

How 'bout this DEFENSE!

About my only complaint was getting the pass rush unleashed. Wentz was definitely the cure.

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You're premature,I hope your wife doesn't mind 🤣

17 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Smitty was just incredible today! 

Nice to see Hurts pass more,but no running game now? Not that we needed it,but won't we ever need it? So last 2 games Joe is thrilled we scored 2/8 quarters. IDK where this "let's quit now" BS attitude came from,but it's a BAD habit to get into 

About my only complaint was getting the pass rush unleashed. Wentz was definitely the cure.

yeah they heard me say we needed to get to Wentz early and we did. He was rattled after that

45 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Just so happy Hurts hard working this offseason is paying dividends.

Yes nice to see he is getting to be NFL caliber. Noone wanted him to fail and I'm sure we are all glad to see this happening

Be glad we have a defense because once again we could only score 1/4 quarters. So far that is all we need but not a good habit to get in to

Yeah GB. Playing down to the competition is a really bad habit. How's that going to work vs tougher competition or if we're behind? 

Hope Slay's ok. Saying it was cramps but you don't put heat wraps and hold on to your lower back. He was brought down pretty hard on that long pass play

Through three games, 65 of the Eagles' 84 points scored have come in the second quarter.

Archived