Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I don't want to hear ex players of a team calling a game - Romo. I don't mind Aikman, beats listening to Collinsworthless or Buck.

9 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Doug, being an offensive minded HC will have Lawrence getting rid of the ball quickly.

Book it.

He has great knowledge of our Dline. Cox, Sweat and Graham he had. He made sure to work on fixing their Oline while adding Kirk at WR.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He has great knowledge of our Dline. Cox, Sweat and Graham he had. He made sure to work on fixing their Oline while adding Kirk at WR.

We know that too. Lawrence will get a welcome to the NFL day. I want to see us run up some points

So I think he goes for some Max Protect shots deep.
Kirk stretches a defense even without getting targeted.

We know Pedey has his analytics set higher percentage wise going for it on fourth down.

Our D can shut down both their run and pass. They simply don't have the weapons. Not that I'm taking them lightly, but it's going to be hard to find a bet not giving at least a td

Kirk is the speedy mostly slot guy, right? So then that puts Maddox with a high S on Kirk…..I’d think. Or does anybody think we should let Slay Man Up on Kirk wherever he goes.

We haven't shut down good WR's? Better yet they really only have 1. THey also only have 1 really good RB. Why I always say you need 2 of each.

Now that you mentioned it, things are quiet on Slay, he's hurting. I've had back ops, would like to see him get some rest

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Feel bad for Sequan. I'm a PSU alum, he deserves a better team

I absolutely fine with it. Barry Sanders was on a crap team and was an exciting player. I’m fine with Barkley being an exciting player while the Giants completely suck!

Yeah, gonna hate playing vs JP - have his jersey, won't be wearing it

Loved watching Sanders

Cowpies should be winning this game, they have good stuff on both sides. Penalties as usual and poor communication. Have to stop their run

Don't see anything from either of these teams we can't handle. parsons sick, could cause problems

Smelling salts or something else?

Archived