Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not drinking the cool aid yet - we really haven't been challenged. Cards? Other than that the schedule is too easy and we could actually win out the regular season if we stay healthy.

14 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO I'm happy with the W's. Just rather uncanny we can only score in the 2nd 1/4? Is that normal to you? That is not going to work if we hit post season. Next 3 games will be telling for me. Maybe I can be happy yet still critique things I find a bit weird???? The fact I find this odd has nothing to do with being happy to be 3-0 bud 

Ok

Why are we or anyone even thinking about playoffs? The team has won 3 games. A LOT happens every week. 3 wins wont put any team in the playoffs.

14 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Why are we or anyone even thinking about playoffs? The team has won 3 games. A LOT happens every week. 3 wins wont put any team in the playoffs.

Didn’t they say teams that start 3-0 are like over 80 percent making the playoffs?

With Taylor Leeann being out also….the Market for Dillard could be really heating up. Think that’s four missing in the league already this season. Add that to the teams that T are under performing….

5 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

We haven't shut down good WR's? Better yet they really only have 1. THey also only have 1 really good RB. Why I always say you need 2 of each.

Who is their one RB.... didn't they draft the stud round 1 last year?   And Robinson is having a great start.

4 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Not drinking the cool aid yet - we really haven't been challenged. Cards? Other than that the schedule is too easy and we could actually win out the regular season if we stay healthy.

Favored in Vegas for all the remaining games. 

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Didn’t they say teams that start 3-0 are like over 80 percent making the playoffs?

Especially with an east schedule and not much competition 

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

With Taylor Leeann being out also….the Market for Dillard could be really heating up. Think that’s four missing in the league already this season. Add that to the teams that T are under performing….

A pick for Dillard would be nice.... question now though.... do you keep Dillard as insurance?    Now that the easy start has come to fruition and everyone is drinking the cool aid... it could make sense to want that insurance if your team is viewed as a contender. 

Team offers  2nd or 3rd ...do you take it?  You could keep him and probably get a 4th round comp pick or atleast a 5th.

24 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

A pick for Dillard would be nice.... question now though.... do you keep Dillard as insurance?    Now that the easy start has come to fruition and everyone is drinking the cool aid... it could make sense to want that insurance if your team is viewed as a contender. 

Team offers  2nd or 3rd ...do you take it?  You could keep him and probably get a 4th round comp pick or atleast a 5th.

Right! 

What if the Eagles didn't have Vaitai in 2017?

4 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Isn't Dillard hurt?  Or did I miss something...?

NO is 1-2. Here is who they have yet to play:

@ SF

@ Pitt

@ Cleve

Rams

Cincy

Arizona

Raiders

Balt.

TB

Eagles

I can see them easily losing 7 of those games. So where does 8-9 put them? Michael Thomas has 171 Yards Receiving to place him 36th. Not bad, but not great either...

29 minutes ago, stine said:

NO is 1-2. Here is who they have yet to play:

@ SF

@ Pitt

@ Cleve

Rams

Cincy

Arizona

Raiders

Balt.

TB

Eagles

I can see them easily losing 7 of those games. So where does 8-9 put them? Michael Thomas has 171 Yards Receiving to place him 36th. Not bad, but not great either...

8-9 puts them right in the middle.  Could be pick 12-18.  Tiebreakers will probably come into play. If they have a tougher strength of schedule, I think that makes them pick later than a team with an easier schedule 

9 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

8-9 puts them right in the middle.  Could be pick 12-18.  Tiebreakers will probably come into play. If they have a tougher strength of schedule, I think that makes them pick later than a team with an easier schedule 

So let's hope I am wrong and they lose 10 total! One time I would gladly be incorrect! lol May get us a top10!

We may be playing them when they have 9 losses and need to beat them for a top 10 pick. I wonder how that works if coaching wants to rest players... I think this is week 17...

1 hour ago, stine said:

Isn't Dillard hurt?  Or did I miss something...?

That’s right he broke his forearm

1 hour ago, stine said:

So let's hope I am wrong and they lose 10 total! One time I would gladly be incorrect! lol May get us a top10!

I'm hoping for 1-16.

45 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That’s right he broke his forearm

So who would trade for him? Does not make sense...?

Archived