EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Davion Taylor talks so GD fast. Pretty sure he didn't take a breath for a solid 3 minutes.

Meth is a helluva drug😉

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

The libs now say you have to wear the mask even if vaccinated.  Cable news needs to be fed. 

All about control. Not of the virus, but the sheep.

17 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Davion Taylor talks so GD fast. Pretty sure he didn't take a breath for a solid 3 minutes.

If Fed Ex wants to resurrect it's 1980 commercial strategy, then Taylor is the perfect guy.

So I watched the Spads and Fran show.  Would like to hear more Fran and way less Spads.  Mostly warmups with some drills.    Seemed to be four coaches or helpers with every position drill.  It seemed like more that I remember from Lehigh. Interns?

Driscoll looked like he must be doing leg day like the guys in the Bro Barn.  I worried if he had the junk in the trunk to play at G last year.  Sure looks like he does this year.  Toth looked bigger. Wonder if he sees and reps at G.  Harris looks more like a LB than Stevens. He is slight.  In the two drills I saw of Ward, he looked quicker.  

Man, our LB coach looks as young as he is.

Really like all the ball protection drills on offense and all the punch drills and catching of balls on D.  Fundamentals!  I do expect the lopsided turnover ratio to flip this year.  

Caught some of Fletcher Cox's PC yesterday. He's definitely still pissed about Doug getting fired.

13 minutes ago, greend said:

I mean I would rather it be that vs he just stinks.

One year rental to save Howie from attacks that he didn’t address the position.  I am not invested in him and Howie did save anything IMHO with the signing.  Frankly, I hope McPhearson beats him for the position. Young with some room to grow is fine with me this year.  Good CB draft class next year.

4 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Caught some of Fletcher Cox's PC yesterday. He's definitely still pissed about Doug getting fired.

Suck it up Fletcher. Happy to show you the door while you still have viable trade value.

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wow, Florio team, way to headline McLane’s lean on Howie’s usual answer to any question about available players. Impressive and no real reporting on your side.  Do they at least need to compensate the media organizations they pilfer from?

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well #23 is available. 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

As a LB, I really hope he doesn't, because then he's just trying to catch a guy from behind

8 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I would hope he can actually get on the field and be competent 

54 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

How can you get calories from something that slides through your colon 5 minutes after eating it?

The bigger question for me is why do people eat something that they know is going to do that to them...

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

The bigger question for me is why do people eat something that they know is going to do that to them...

This reminds me of the South Park episode with chipotle and the product they make called chipotlaway

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

As a LB, I really hope he doesn't, because then he's just trying to catch a guy from behind

Or hopefully taking an interception to the house. 

12 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I'd rather he just make the tackle or a PBU.  I really don't care about him hitting his top speed.   Read the play and be in the right spot and you don't need to open it up all the way on most plays.

16 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I would rather he focus on learning his assignment and reading the play.  

5 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Or hopefully taking an interception to the house. 

Running   fast is the least important part of a pick 6. 

7 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I would rather he focus on learning his assignment and reading the play.  

Running   fast is the least important part of a pick 6. 

It is?  Care to explain?  

Once you intercept the ball dont you need speed to outrun would be tacklers?

Archived