EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

40 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Can he even be traded with his contract? Lol

He and Hargrave both save a TON of money with post June 1st designations next year. Just a matter of picking which one. One of them is going to have to go. At least, I'd think. Of course. Howie. 

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, greend said:

Unless it was cooked in something I don't think so. What the heck is it?

Durian

Feel bad for him losing a friend, but after sucking your first year, failing a conditioning test to season season #2 is a bad look.

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

Feel bad for him losing a friend, but after sucking your first year, failing a conditioning test to season season #2 is a bad look.

I won't be surprised if someone like Quez pushes Reagor for playing time. 

Reagor has all the makings of a bust. Can't even pass a conditioning test as a WR?

Albert Haynesworth level BS.

2 hours ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Data: The NFL team that scored more points then the opponent won 100% of the games

SCIENCE!

Data seems sound

Reagor was on the bust fast-track coming into camp and now this? Wow. He will be out of the league in a year or two if he keeps it up. Guess we go WR in RD 1 a 3rd year in a row.

7 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Goedert as well. Good thing we kept Ertz. Not a good start to camp...

I wonder what the actual test was. The 110 test, the beep test, etc. And how badly did they fail it? Regardless, how the hell can you not pass the test as a professional athlete in the prime of your life? 

2 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

If Fed Ex wants to resurrect it's 1980 commercial strategy, then Taylor is the perfect guy.

Is that the micro machine guy as well???

2 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I wonder what the actual test was. The 110 test, the beep test, etc. And how badly did they fail it? Regardless, how the hell can you not pass the test as a professional athlete in the prime of your life? 

Yup.  Folks need to keep in mind also with a new coaching staff and new S&C coaches the tests might not be quite the same as it was in the previous regime.

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Is that the micro machine guy as well???

I don't know, kinda looks like him.

Honestly, F Goedert too. Don't give him any contract, one of the positions this franchise has managed to do extremely well with is tight end. 

My biggest concern on this team are WRs. I'm more comfortable with Hurts as our QB than anyone behind Smith as being a competent WR.

5 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Yup.  Folks need to keep in mind also with a new coaching staff and new S&C coaches the tests might not be quite the same as it was in the previous regime.

Still reagor pre draft was touted as a super freak athlete who does like a million push ups a day with his finger tips and blah blah blah, then he showed up kind of chunky and we've heard all summer that he's slimmed down and is in best shape of his life and then he shows up and fails a fitness test???

WTF????

3 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Honestly, F Goedert too. Don't give him any contract, one of the positions this franchise has managed to do extremely well with is tight end. 

He supposedly didn’t do the drill correctly and that caused him to come under the designated time. Sounds like nothing. 

9 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Lazy route - usual effort for him

He has mental health issues, and my wife tells me we shouldn't comment on his performance on the field. If he wants to run a lazy route because he is mental, then that's OK.

9 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

6 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Maybe we can start calling them Dallas and  Jalen Haynesworth.

2 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

He has mental health issues, and my wife tells me we shouldn't comment on his performance on the field. If he wants to run a lazy route because he is mental, then that's OK.

Could have the Twisties...

Archived