EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

9 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Do the Eagles employee team psychologists?  Seems every year we have a player dealing with some sort of mental issue.  Would be great if these guys had someone to talk to on the daily if needed.

Also a Philadelphia thing. From the sixers to the eagles to the Phillies to even the Flyers. 

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Also a Philadelphia thing. From the sixers to the eagles to the Phillies to even the Flyers. 

Is it something in the wooter?

Just now, bpac55 said:

Is it something in the wooter?

Everyone needs more Rita’s in their life. That’s the solution. Lol 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Everyone needs more Rita’s in their life. That’s the solution. Lol 

You have a point though...what is it with Philly sports and head games.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well Zach, maybe if you gave an iota of effort last year a team would be willing to give something up to acquire you. 

2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Reagor has all the makings of a bust. Can't even pass a conditioning test as a WR?

Albert Haynesworth level BS.

Been this way since draft night. Zero surprises here. But it's ok, Howie is safe and sound 

Has Reagor been spotting eating lunch in his car yet? 

25 minutes ago, downundermike said:

well the colts need to give howie a 3rd or 4th and he can play ball with his butt hurt buddy.  maybe he can hang him out to dry again with a high ball over the middle.

1 minute ago, greendestiny27 said:

Been this way since draft night. Zero surprises here. But it's ok, Howie is safe and sound 

At least Howie made some, although small progress, this past draft.  He didnt reach so much.  He took Smith at #10, just about a no brainer.  He could have took Kadarious Toney at 10 instead of Smith 😄

2 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

well the colts need to give howie a 3rd or 4th and he can play ball with his butt hurt buddy.  maybe he can hang him out to dry again with a high ball over the middle.

Was thinking the same.....tell Ertz to call his boy #2.  Have #2 talk to Frank, Chris Ballard and the horseshoe crew and get this trade done so we can send him out and make him happy.

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

BOOOOOOM

I actually liked this guy coming out a bit. Good size and athleticism, wonder if he moves to LB here... Not much competition at S or LB really so he has a shot. 

9 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

At least Howie made some, although small progress, this past draft.  He didnt reach so much.  He took Smith at #10, just about a no brainer.  He could have took Kadarious Toney at 10 instead of Smith 😄

Oh god, that would have been bad. I didn't like day two or day three all that much which has been very common year after year now... One of the main reasons why I think the team is void young talent. Hoping Logan is healthy and takes over LG. Hard kid to not like or root for. Still I wouldn't have done that. I like Milton too but again would have went a different route. I wanted more picks on day two and I thought Howie should have continued to be creative to get more picks. 

37 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Well Zach, maybe if you gave an iota of effort last year a team would be willing to give something up to acquire you. 

8 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Was thinking the same.....tell Ertz to call his boy #2.  Have #2 talk to Frank, Chris Ballard and the horseshoe crew and get this trade done so we can send him out and make him happy.

The ertz hate is irrational and represents the worst negadelphia reputation. The guy has been a warrior his entire career, was the one offensive piece that was reliable last year and paid the price by getting killed multiple times over the middle for a hopeless team. Wake up. These men feel pain too. He’s not a robot. Going to the locker room and getting the shot doesn’t take it all away. 

5 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

The ertz hate is irrational and represents the worst negadelphia reputation. 

Spot on, dude. Spot on. It sickens me when I read it.

As a fan, we owe Ertz and should trade him to the colts for whatever they’re willing to give us. 

But if I’m Howie, I’m keeping him and he either tanks his value even further or does well and gets us more in a trade, or a decent comp pick.

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

I agree

Matthews hasn't signed yet.

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Matthews hasn't signed yet.

Visiting the Jets I last heard but they need to sign/trade for an impact WR, not TE convert lol

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Reagor, of course he did

Reagor I kinda understand immature and no real WR vets to look up to on the team. But Goedert being set to most likely being TE1 that's a bad sign.

2 hours ago, Utebird said:

Could just be a camp body the dude has been pretty bad since being drafted.

If I remember there was talk of the eagles trying him out at CB Instead if safety.

At 6'4" 224 he'd be a huge corner. 

Not sure he has the hips to play corner but we know he can't tackle at safety so maybe a try at corner is the next step before he's selling insurance.

Maybe convert him to LB.  Gerry, former S, Singleton, former S, Stevens, former S.  Seems to be an Eagles trend. 

5 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Maybe convert him to LB.  Gerry, former S, Singleton, former S, Stevens, former S.  Seems to be an Eagles trend. 

But can he run 22 mph?  🤔

23 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

The ertz hate is irrational and represents the worst negadelphia reputation. The guy has been a warrior his entire career, was the one offensive piece that was reliable last year and paid the price by getting killed multiple times over the middle for a hopeless team. Wake up. These men feel pain too. He’s not a robot. Going to the locker room and getting the shot doesn’t take it all away. 

I don't hate the guy.

He doesnt want to be here.  Work something out with Indy and send him on his way so he can be happy.  Me personally, I dont want someone playing for my team if they dont wanna be there.  It almost never ends up good.

Archived