EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Oh that’s why i said i think 2017 playoffs was their best shot. That team was tailor made for romo and Dallas to have a shot. Just so happens he got hurt and the Dak was as a rookie have a great team around him and he got them 13. I think Dallas is a 9 maybe 10 win team now. 

They have proven that even 9 games is a stretch for them lol. 

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

I also think the giants are being overlooked. Jones who everyone thinks sucks, beat us last year and they improved the team around him pretty drastically. If he sucks, they still will be in good shape in next years draft or FA market with an extra first round draft pick at hand. 

...and he also lost to us last year.

The only starting QB to lose to the 2020 Eagles, in fact.

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Jones beat the eagles on scrambles and beating the eagles last year proves nothing. Jones regressed last year big time. 

A part of me wants jones to play well this year so they lock him into a long term extension. If he is crap again the giants have their own first rounder and the bears 2022 pick to go out and get a QB. They have their flaws but i do think barkley, galladay, Shepard and slayton are some good weapons. Really need to fix their oline. They really should’ve taken an OLineman at 20 and not another WR

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

He's gonna be playing under a ton of pressure and media scrutiny in NY without any excuses.  My guess is he wilts (plays like he always plays).

Exactly and even Wentz managed to throw more touchdowns then Jones. 

16 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Yep. If I'm GB, I'm cutting ties now.  The odds you win a SB with a malcontent at QB are pretty slim.  Get a couple of 1sts and move on.

Eh, I'd go for one more shot. A motivated Rogers is ridiculously good, and you have no idea what Love will be. I say go for the last dance, try and win one more with him. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They have proven that even 9 games is a stretch for them lol. 

Theyll probably underachieve and get 8. But really they aren’t a contender whatsoever. Really Washington is the closest if they get a QB. 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Jones beat the eagles on scrambles and beating the eagles last year proves nothing. Jones regressed last year big time. 

And what does Hurts do? Regardless I think the hate for the giants is disguising that they improved in quite a few areas. I think the division is going to surprise many on it's improvement from the Giants, Cowboys and Team.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

A part of me wants jones to play well this year so they lock him into a long term extension. If he is crap again the giants have their own first rounder and the bears 2022 pick to go out and get a QB. They have their flaws but i do think barkley, galladay, Shepard and slayton are some good weapons. Really need to fix their oline. They really should’ve taken an OLineman at 20 and not another WR

They built that team all wrong they started with skill positions then patch worked the oline. Now the oline still sucks and all the skill positions are being wasted especially Barkley. Now if Jones sucks they still need a QB and still have an oline to address. 

13 wins for DAL this season?  Wow -- I guess their 5-man LB sets are scaring people.  Still no one in the secondary and a DL that can't stop the run, but oh well.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

...and he also lost to us last year.

I’d blame that one a little more on Evan Engram. And maybe a little on that blade of grass that tripped him up in the open field.  

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

They built that team all wrong they started with skill positions then patch worked the oline. Now the oline still sucks and all the skill positions are being wasted especially Barkley. Now if Jones sucks they still need a QB and still have an oline to address. 

Yup it’s why when they drafted barkley it was completely idiotic not cause of his talent but position and team building. They had teams willing to trade up to 2 for a QB. They should’ve traded out if they didn’t want a QB and stockpiled picks. 

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

I’d blame that one a little more on Evan Engram. And maybe a little on that blade of grass that tripped him up in the open field.  

I call that eagles-giants rivalry lol 

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

11 games, 50 bucks. 11 is a push. I'm in

Witness 

@vikas83, I’ll fax over the combat waivers. 

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

13 wins for DAL this season?  Wow -- I guess their 5-man LB sets are scaring people.  Still no one in the secondary and a DL that can't stop the run, but oh well.

They have 3 receivers that's all they need! 

2 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Fair points, but counterpoint. He sucks. 

Jones is all by himself with the "only starting QB to lose to the 2020 Eagles" trophy.

@vikas83 should do that deal and make a stipulation if it’s 11 or worse he’s banned from here for a year. 

If Jones sucks so bad and we're so much better, shouldn't we have easily disposed of the Giants in BOTH games last year??? 🧐

Just now, greendestiny27 said:

If Jones sucks so bad and we're so much better, shouldn't we have easily disposed of the Giants in BOTH games last year??? 🧐

Nobody said that.... 

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

I dont think anyone would consider Dak a top 5. top 10. probably. 

Like I said, I dont think people realize how bad Goff was and how Mcvey worked miracles with that kid. 

I’ll agree with the goff part. Goff held mcvay back not mcvay holding Goff back. I firmly think Stafford is a significant upgrade to Goff but that’s not really saying much i think Goff is not nearly as good as mcvay made him look  

I'd rather have Jalen Hurts as the QB than Daniel Jones. 

I feel so incredibly dirty saying that I need to get hosed down now. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Simp.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

You saying you don’t like poor man’s version of Eli Manning? Lol

10 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

11 games, 50 bucks. 11 is a push. I'm in

Done. I don’t have Venmo or anything, so will have to send/receive a check. 

55 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

And there were those reports that Adams would leave if Rodgers left lol

This is a bunch a gay arse homio sheete imo

Just now, vikas83 said:

Done. I don’t have Venmo or anything, so will have to send/receive a check. 

You know you could always fox them 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

wtf lol

If true that's such a weird hill to die on

Cobb has a 10mm cap number this year. Could clear room for players to be traded to Texans in a package for Watson.

Miami 1st, Colts pick, Cox, Ertz, 2022 3rd

Archived