Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Because it's ALWAYS about him. 

Season hasn't even started yet and I'm certain Colts fans are ready to shoot him into the sun. 

AO1

Just now, EaglesfanfromND said:

Just wait until Hurts ends up on the list at some point.......:whistle:

Around here that’s just Minshew Mania in overdrive. Beside if the Eagles aren’t sold on Hurts why should we be? 

11 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Because it's ALWAYS about him. 

Season hasn't even started yet and I'm certain Colts fans are ready to shoot him into the sun. 

Well at least they understand our pain the last few years. And I was a huge Carson guy.

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bruh there won’t be enough guys out for them to forfeit. Right now they only have 4 guys out. It’s a legit possibility he’s out on Covid protocols and missing games for it. 

He missing games for it this time is he? Nope. Also glad he got it now lowers his chances of having to deal with it again 

This is probably the most opportune time for Wentz to appear on the Covid list.  He'll get treated with therapeutics to prevent serious infection, and will test negative in short order.  He also is no guarantee to play opening day, and truth be told, week one against the Seahawks may not be the best game for him to get back into action after the disaster that was last year.  Better for the Colts to let that foot heal up a bit more, not to mention taking precautions to build up his confidence.

3 minutes ago, Procus said:

This is probably the most opportune time for Wentz to appear on the Covid list.  He'll get treated with therapeutics to prevent serious infection, and will test negative in short order.  He also is no guarantee to play opening day, and truth be told, week one against the Seahawks may not be the best game for him to get back into action after the disaster that was last year.  Better for the Colts to let that foot heal up a bit more, not to mention taking precautions to build up his confidence.

Carson won't sit, do you really think Carson is going to sit and watch another back up come in and light it up? Especially with Foles rumors flying around. 

11 minutes ago, Procus said:

He's only on the list as a close contact. He hasn't even tested positive. He'll more then likely be back to practice by the end of the week.

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He missing games for it this time is he? Nope. Also glad he got it now lowers his chances of having to deal with it again 

Is it confirmed he has Covid or is he just in protocol for contact? With that being the case this doesn’t mean this won’t happen again. 

24 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Is it confirmed he has Covid or is he just in protocol for contact? With that being the case this doesn’t mean this won’t happen again. 

I was wrong Carson is a jack ass and you can continue to bash him. 

I'm referring to the reports that Carson isn't vaccinated and he is the reason 4 players are sitting now. 4 of his 5 lineman aren't vaccinated either. 

How the eff are you going to get a great second chance in your career and exactly what you wanted AGAIN! Then still don't do the things needed to stay on the effing field?? 

F that guy and I don't care what pick he gets us just long as he keeps his selfish ass out of Philly. 

19 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm referring to the reports that Carson isn't vaccinated and he is the reason 4 players are sitting now. 4 of his 5 lineman aren't vaccinated either. 

How the eff are you going to get a great second chance in your career and exactly what you wanted AGAIN! Then still don't do the things needed to stay on the effing field?? 

F that guy and I don't care what pick he gets us just long as he keeps his selfish ass out of Philly. 

He is not the reason.  Carson and the other players were close contacts with a coach who tested positive.

18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

reports are a staff member got it and a few guys are close contacts but whatever 

Just now, downundermike said:

He is not the reason.  Carson and the other players were close contacts with a coach who tested positive.

Then what was the video saying cause now I'm seeing mixed reports. Either way if he isn'tt vaccinated he will be the reason sooner or later. 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Then what was the video saying cause now I'm seeing mixed reports. Either way if he isn'tt vaccinated he will be the reason sooner or later. 

That state and team are one of the lowest vaccinated.  It is not gonna be all one guys fault.

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

🤣

Just now, downundermike said:

That state and team are one of the lowest vaccinated.  It is not gonna be all one guys fault.

I understand but if he was vaccinated and tested negative he wouldn't miss anytime at all. So why risk missing time that you don't need too?

Just now, Cheesteakitis said:

🤣

Either way he doesn't miss time if he was vaccinated and tested negative

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I understand but if he was vaccinated and tested negative he wouldn't miss anytime at all. So why risk missing time that you don't need too?

Either way he doesn't miss time if he was vaccinated and tested negative

true but he could be vaccinated and still get the virus.. most pro vaccinated act like getting it is a get out of jail free card and it isn’t.

3 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

true but he could be vaccinated and still get the virus.. most pro vaccinated act like getting it is a get out of jail free card and it isn’t.

Yes I know that and if he tested positive he would just get tested until he comes up negative or symptoms if he has any are gone. Being vaccinated also reduces symptoms or you have hardly any so that also would get him on the field sooner. 

I think most understand you can still test positive but, it reduces recovery time and would get him on the field faster. That's why people are mad. He could come back tomorrow if he tested negative but he's not vaccinated so now he has to wait and lose more practice time. 

I'm not following.  He has to wait longer to play if he's not vaccinated, even if he tests negative?  

4 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

I'm not following.  He has to wait longer to play if he's not vaccinated, even if he tests negative?  

Yes, because he is at a higher risk being unvaccinated with symptoms. It's only 5 days but still that puts him on the bench for a full week of practice. 

16 hours ago, toolg said:

Wentz isn't going to play 75% snaps this season. But I think we already knew that. ;)

Not the Cult fans. 

14 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes, because he is at a higher risk being unvaccinated with symptoms. It's only 5 days but still that puts him on the bench for a full week of practice. 

So apparently 6 practices with his new team. Yeah no worries. 

18 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Not the Cult fans. 

So apparently 6 practices with his new team. Yeah no worries. 

I didnt realize he was being a moron and I admitted it. Back off 

Archived