Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

On 8/30/2021 at 7:12 AM, AberdeenEagle said:

And Cunningham's was a cheap shot late hit helmet to frickin knee! Ball was long gone and he was standing there watching the receiver. f-you Bryce Paup!!

😡

Completely ruined that season. Number one defense across the board wasted because of a cheap shot.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colts issues with Carson Wentz, Ryan Kelly, Zach Pascal on COVID-19 list aren't going away

Joel A. Erickson
Indianapolis Star

Is Carson Wentz vaccinated?

He did not answer the question when asked at the start of training camp, saying only that it's personal. If, as reported by the NFL Network, Wentz is a close contact, then he is unvaccinated based on the NFL protocols.

Well the only good news is that 75% the Colts are now vaccinated. In any case no one should consider the Eagles a lock to get that first. 

23 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Colts issues with Carson Wentz, Ryan Kelly, Zach Pascal on COVID-19 list aren't going away

Joel A. Erickson
Indianapolis Star

Is Carson Wentz vaccinated?

He did not answer the question when asked at the start of training camp, saying only that it's personal. If, as reported by the NFL Network, Wentz is a close contact, then he is unvaccinated based on the NFL protocols.

Well the only good news is that 75% the Colts are now vaccinated. In any case no one should consider the Eagles a lock to get that first. 

If he has covid he will be back by start of the season and then have natural immunity for the rest of the season. 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

If he has covid he will be back by start of the season and then have natural immunity for the rest of the season. 

He doesn’t have Covid. He was near someone who did. I believe it was a lineman. That’s the problem you all keep missing. If he’s around someone who gets it he’s out, because he’s not vaccinated. 

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He doesn’t have Covid. He was near someone who did. I believe it was a lineman. That’s the problem you all keep missing. If he’s around someone who gets it he’s out, because he’s not vaccinated. 

Then he won't be out for long at all if he doesn't have it. 

33 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Then he won't be out for long at all if he doesn't have it. 

He could be out long enough to miss games if this were to happen during the season. Why do you all think this stuff will magically stop once September hits? 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

He could be out long enough to miss games if this were to happen during the season. Why do you all think this stuff will magically stop once September hits? 

He could be out to miss games during the season even if he was vaccinated and got it. 

Why do you think this stuff is new this season? Carson wasn't vaccinated last year and he didn't miss any games due to covid close contact. 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

He could be out to miss games during the season even if he was vaccinated and got it. 

Why do you think this stuff is new this season? Carson wasn't vaccinated last year and he didn't miss any games due to covid close contact. 

This is not last year! Fans are allowed in the stands. Unlike last year Carson is already missing time due to Covid. Teams will be punished if they don’t field a team this year unlike last year. There will be no makeup games due to Covid. Citing last year makes no sense whatsoever. 

This is not last year! Fans are allowed in the stands. Unlike last year Carson is already missing time due to Covid. Teams will be punished if they don’t field a team this year unlike last year. There will be no makeup games due to Covid. Citing last year makes no sense whatsoever. 

Fans in the stands doesn't change anything.  Fans aren't really close to the field at all and everything we have shows it is extremely hard for it to pass outside. 

Why would the Colts be punished for missing games when they are over 75% vaccinated? The NFL's punishment only stated they would punish teams due to an outbreak among Unvaccinated players.  Colts are mostly vaccinated

12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Fans in the stands doesn't change anything.  Fans aren't really close to the field at all and everything we have shows it is extremely hard for it to pass outside. 

Why would the Colts be punished for missing games when they are over 75% vaccinated? The NFL's punishment only stated they would punish teams due to an outbreak among Unvaccinated players.  Colts are mostly vaccinated

Actually you want the Colts to be punished rather than them playing the game and Carson missing it, because of being around a player or person who tested positive and him not being vaccinated. Look no further than what’s already happened to clearly see Carson can possibly miss games because of this. 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Actually you want the Colts to be punished rather than them playing the game and Carson missing it, because of being around a player or person who tested positive and him not being vaccinated. Look no further than what’s already happened to clearly see Carson can possibly miss games because of this. 

You've been beyond ridiculous with this all. 

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You've been beyond ridiculous with this all. 

You all thought this was no big deal and look who’s out with Covid. You all assume too much regarding this player.

51 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You all thought this was no big deal and look who’s out with Covid. You all assume too much regarding this player.

We are two weeks from the start of the season.  

12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

We are two weeks from the start of the season.  

And he does not have Covid, he was a close contact with a coach who did.  If he tests negative he will be back at practice on Sunday. 1 week before the season starts.

Do you really think this guy is going to play 75% of the snaps? I'm happy with a 2nd rd if it ends up being that

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Do you really think this guy is going to play 75% of the snaps? I'm happy with a 2nd rd if it ends up being that

He has in 4 of his 5 seasons to date I believe. 

15 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

We already went through this they don't want to hear it

20 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know, but post count is life. ;) 

21 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I know, but post count is life. ;) 

I hear that bruh lol

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That's more encouraging news opposed to his foot injury

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Tbh I didn't know that. I'm assuming that one year was the 2018 season? 

17 minutes ago, Godfather said:

That's more encouraging news opposed to his foot injury

Tbh I didn't know that. I'm assuming that one year was the 2018 season? 

Yes, and even that year was at I think 66% 

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

And he does not have Covid, he was a close contact with a coach who did.  If he tests negative he will be back at practice on Sunday. 1 week before the season starts.

Because he doesn’t have Covid and he isn’t vaccinated this could literally happen every week. If he’s around someone who pops he’s automatically out too. Wake up people.

21 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Completely ruined that season. Number one defense across the board wasted because of a cheap shot.

Remember being so hyped for that season, back in those days over here you only ever got 1 game a week on C4 and actually got Eagles v Packers opening game! 

and then that happened...... 😢

Defense was incredible that year, just imagine what their numbers could have been if there was anything even approaching a competent offense keeping the ball away from opponents.  

1 hour ago, AberdeenEagle said:

Remember being so hyped for that season, back in those days over here you only ever got 1 game a week on C4 and actually got Eagles v Packers opening game! 

and then that happened...... 😢

Defense was incredible that year, just imagine what their numbers could have been if there was anything even approaching a competent offense keeping the ball away from opponents.  

So this is your fault then!

Archived