Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

So Reich most certainly is not going to give up with 4 games left if there is a glimmer of hope and especially when his coaching status is most likely tied to Wentz and his success. They are both going down swinging. 

I agree with the first part.

And I understand that Reich advocated for Wentz but even if Wentz is a disaster the rest of the way, I’d be surprised if they let him go after one season not making the playoffs. Man can coach and inspire his players - certainly someone I’d keep around to have a go with a different QB. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for Carson tonight, if he wets the bed, the GM will cut bait with him. Even if it means throwing Reich under the bus along with him.

Need Colts to win tonight to keep our hope for that 1st alive.

Go J E T S tonight!!

Hoping Carson plays somewhat well but they still lose.  

3 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

I'm rooting for Carson tonight, if he wets the bed, the GM will cut bait with him. Even if it means throwing Reich under the bus along with him.

Need Colts to win tonight to keep our hope for that 1st alive.

Hopefully they don’t put too much on him and make him a game manager. 

The Colts just brought their backup quarterback in for a play, but Wentz didn’t leave the field so it seems like to me the Colts aren’t concerned about saving snaps for that first. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Colts just brought their backup quarterback in for a play, but Wentz didn’t leave the field so it seems like to me the Colts aren’t concerned about saving snaps for that first. 

For the moment they're probably more interested in whether the play works. 

6 minutes ago, wyote said:

For the moment they're probably more interested in whether the play works. 

Wentz didn’t need to be in that play to make it work. Especially with him going on IR (according to some around here) soon. At this point we need to root for the Jets to stay in this game enough so the Colts just don’t rest Wentz cause it’s a blowout.

13 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I can't believe how much people are sweating this conditional pick.

I can’t believe how much the people that wanted him gone and supposedly hate him, can’t stop talking about him.

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wentz didn’t need to be in that play to make it work. Especially with him going on IR (according to some around here) soon. At this point we need to root for the Jets to stay in this game enough so the Colts just don’t rest Wentz cause it’s a blowout.

Still obsessed I see 

Just now, kiwieagle said:

Well he won’t be playing 100% of the snaps this week…damn

They have Jax and Hou in the next 4 weeks.  May not have to play the 2nd half of either as Taylor really gets going.

Just now, downundermike said:

They have Jax and Hou in the next 4 weeks.  May not have to play the 2nd half of either as Taylor really gets going.

Just stop

5 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Well he won’t be playing 100% of the snaps this week…damn

He is still.out there. Also that's fine if he sits now. They won, keeps them in playoff contention without worrying about getting hirt

3 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Colts should take him out before Jets injure him for running up the score.

He's not running up the score. The Colts are just running damn well, and the Jets can't stop it.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

He's not running up the score. The Colts are just running damn well, and the Jets can't stop it.

Soooooo what you are saying is, they are not running up the score because they are running well. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Soooooo what you are saying is, they are not running up the score because they are running well. 

What I'm saying is Wentz isn't running up the score. The Colts are actually doing what is generally considered sportsmanlike in a blowout and running the ball. It's not the Colts' fault the Jets suck at stopping it.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What I'm saying is Wentz isn't running up the score. The Colts are actually doing what is generally considered sportsmanlike in a blowout and running the ball. It's not the Colts' fault the Jets suck at stopping it.

I know I was being a smart ass. Since the crybaby was whining about something else. 

Archived