****OFFICIAL SOCCER THREAD****

TEW

3 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I think United are seeing the best of Pogba at the moment. Since his return his performances have been measured and controlled. His range of passing is incredible and if they can keep him then damn. 

Chelsea out first with Sheffield away tomorrow.  Kante missing his 2nd straight game with hammy which could prove costly.  Kovacic back though so that should help.

Need to hold serve with Leicester/ManU breathing down the Blues necks.

8 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Need to hold serve with Leicester/ManU breathing down the Blues necks.

Think they need to be more wary of United given their form but yeah i mean if Leicester can rediscover some form then yeah they are right there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Think they need to be more wary of United given their form but yeah i mean if Leicester can rediscover some form then yeah they are right there. 

Yeah unless Citeh lose their appeal and then we all get in. That last fixture with ManU Lei will probably decide things. 

1 hour ago, DrPhilly said:

Yeah unless Citeh lose their appeal and then we all get in. That last fixture with ManU Lei will probably decide things. 

I think Citeh find out on Monday? So not long to wait. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think Citeh find out on Monday? So not long to wait. 

I heard rumors will get acquitted and be able to play in the Champions League next year. 

And that means Chelsea is really Fing themselves down the stretch. Soooooo sad to see

9 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I heard rumors will get acquitted and be able to play in the Champions League next year. 

And that means Chelsea is really Fing themselves down the stretch. Soooooo sad to see

If they get acquitted then UEFA should do away with FFP because it's an absolute joke.

16 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yeah Chelsea did that yesterday for sure.  They've played well otherwise.

2 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Yeah Chelsea did that yesterday for sure.  They've played well otherwise.

What happened? I mean Sheffield United have looked pretty woeful since the restart. 

55 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What happened? I mean Sheffield United have looked pretty woeful since the restart. 

They just totally shut us down. We had nothing. They were organized all game and hit us in the break. We had no real chances to speak of. Pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

They just totally shut us down. We had nothing. They were organized all game and hit us in the break. We had no real chances to speak of. Pathetic. 

Just one of those games then. All teams seem to have them and it's so unexplainable when a team has been on a pretty good run. 

• Like 1

We find out City news tomorrow @ 930am English time. 

Leicester City also fell apart and Utd have a chance at 3rd play after tomorrow match if they win. Crazy how they have played since Bruno

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Citeh have had their ban overturned. Because of course they have. UEFA and fifa are corrput.

naturally

8 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

naturally

It is a complete joke to be honest. They should do away with FFP.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Except United. 

Now ya jinxed it

They have looked so damn good and today will be the toughest test left on the PL schedule. 

Since they restarted Leicester has dropped 12pts, Chelsea 6pts, and ManU 2pts (one more match to play)

24 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Now ya jinxed it

They have looked so damn good and today will be the toughest test left on the PL schedule. 

Leicester on the final day won't be easy either despite their form. That's away from home for United and that could be a desperate Leicester side. 

36 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Leicester on the final day won't be easy either despite their form. That's away from home for United and that could be a desperate Leicester side. 

I'm not sure home and away really mean much with no fans no matter how much noise they pump in. Also, James Maddison and Ben Chilwell being inured has really hurt them and they don't know when they will be back. 

8 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Can't have nice things 

They really dropped the ball there. But hey they are level on points with Leicester with a more favourable run in.