Horror Movie Thread

hputenis

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

More like a whhorre 

Hey! You shut your little skaint mouth

• Haha 1

Great. I’ve infested the only thread where I write considerate responses.  

image.gif.bde7c47b01af15ae5093d18f5c06780d.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Can’t wait!

I'm hoping this immediately streams on Disney +  :roll:

• Haha 2

@Shepard Wong Nekromantic is playing on Shudder right now.  I got halfway through it yesterday in the background while I was working and will try to finish it today.  If I didn't already have a nice warm seat saved next to Lucifer after my time here on earth, watching this movie will reserve my VIP ticket.  My jaw was on the floor the entire time.  I'm assuming 99% of the people here haven't seen it, but if you want to judge just how disgusting/offensive this movie is, read my spoiler to see if you can handle it.  

Spoiler

I stopped it at the part where the dude sawed off a metal pole, the girl put a condom on it, and they stuck it in the dead body's crotch before all "3" of them started going at it.  My wife walked into my office and I never changed a channel faster.  

• Haha 2

Knock at the Cabin is out for rental already if you don’t mind spending $20.  I plan on watching this afternoon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

Knock at the Cabin is out for rental already if you don’t mind spending $20.  I plan on watching this afternoon.

I went to Chicago to watch the SB with a friend that lives in Gold Coast, and we went to see this that Saturday night.  Him and his wife ingest lots of edibles.  I do not.  He gave me a small one before we went out, and I was so high I don't remember one thing about the entire movie except for Bautista's wrinkled head.  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

@Shepard Wong Nekromantic is playing on Shudder right now.  I got halfway through it yesterday in the background while I was working and will try to finish it today.  If I didn't already have a nice warm seat saved next to Lucifer after my time here on earth, watching this movie will reserve my VIP ticket.  My jaw was on the floor the entire time.  I'm assuming 99% of the people here haven't seen it, but if you want to judge just how disgusting/offensive this movie is, read my spoiler to see if you can handle it.  

Hide contents

I stopped it at the part where the dude sawed off a metal pole, the girl put a condom on it, and they stuck it in the dead body's crotch before all "3" of them started going at it.  My wife walked into my office and I never changed a channel faster.  

Practicing safe sex? Ewwwwwwwwwww

• Haha 2

anybody watch  guillermo del toro's cabinet of curiosities on netflix?  :unsure:  first 2 eps were....mmm....okay, i guess. not sure if it's worth watching the rest. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

anybody watch  guillermo del toro's cabinet of curiosities on netflix?  :unsure:  first 2 eps were....mmm....okay, i guess. not sure if it's worth watching the rest. 

I think I liked 1, 3, 4, and 6

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

2 was definitely my least favorite, but overall I thought it was an entertaining series.  I thought 3-6 were great.  #5 was my favorite, Pickman's Model.  Very messed up.  

7 hours ago, Talkingbirds said:

Does not register as a horror movie IMO.

10 hours ago, hputenis said:

Reveal hidden contents

I saw this in a packed theater as part of a horror screening where the titles weren’t announced ahead of time. It’s odd watching stuff like this with a crowd. At least I’m not one of the people that had brought their kid.  It’s pretty outrageous but has some hilarious moments. The trash bag scene is legit laugh out loud funny.  I could live with out the rabbit scene being in my memory for sure.

There is a sequel but I don’t know if that’s on Shudder also. If you watch that and want to complete the necrophilia trifecta, see if you can find Love Me Deadly. Less graphic but hilariously awful.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, hputenis said:

I went to Chicago to watch the SB with a friend that lives in Gold Coast, and we went to see this that Saturday night.  Him and his wife ingest lots of edibles.  I do not.  He gave me a small one before we went out, and I was so high I don't remember one thing about the entire movie except for Bautista's wrinkled head.  

That was @Godfather’s ballsack 

• Haha 2

I found an EMB friendly trailer for Love Me Deadly, meaning it only shows her making out with the corpse in the casket at the viewing.

Spoiler

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2023 at 6:19 AM, EaglePhan1986 said:

That was @Godfather’s ballsack 

I went on a week binge after that SB loss

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2023 at 11:46 AM, mr_hunt said:

The autopsy episode is amazing. rest is very hit or mostly miss. Autopsy is ep 3. highly highly suggest watching before quitting. 

• Like 3

M3gan - it was ok I guess. With the hype and all the big names attached I was hoping for a little better. The acting was pretty bad, and the 1st 30 minutes or so were really slow, but it did pick up. It’s streaming free on Peacock right now, but the version I watched was the ’’unrated’’ one. I haven’t watched the PG-13 version released in the theaters, and I have no intention to, but I’m guessing it’s not as graphic as this one. It’s really only a few scenes, and they’re pretty brief.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The_Omega said:

M3gan - it was ok I guess. With the hype and all the big names attached I was hoping for a little better. The acting was pretty bad, and the 1st 30 minutes or so were really slow, but it did pick up. It’s streaming free on Peacock right now, but the version I watched was the ’’unrated’’ one. I haven’t watched the PG-13 version released in the theaters, and I have no intention to, but I’m guessing it’s not as graphic as this one. It’s really only a few scenes, and they’re pretty brief.

What were the big names? The lead is the only person with borderline household name, and that’s likely only for people who were Girls enthusiasts since 95% of Get Out’s praise was eaten up by the social commentary, Peele, and Kaluuya. 

it was an entertaining enough film but the concept depicted in trailers is what drove people to watch it, not any names attached to the project?