Horror Movie Thread

hputenis

42 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I mean really, who needs Goodnight Moon when you can have a satanic tome bound in (artificial?) flesh. 

Good luck with the new little one.  Hope everyone is healthy and happy.  Your older daughter is adorable.  If that holds for the second, maybe sneak in a paternity test when the wife isn't around.

Dude :roll: 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, hputenis said:

Just when my wife didn’t think I could possibly be any weirder, I went on Amazon and bought a Necronomicon.  Apparently it got here 2 days ago, and she hid it from me. It’s legit. It’s in another language and has all the scriptures and drawings from the movies.  @mikemack8 We’re having our 2nd daughter tomorrow so it probably wasn’t the best time for our Satan book to arrive, but I’m looking forward to reading it to our 1st daughter to put her to sleep. 

12F53804-B7FB-48B3-A773-2D6B5856EEF3.jpeg

2467698A-78FB-4177-869F-D0FDF17C1E14.jpeg

0AD2C6F8-B630-4DB2-8E7C-274E631FD35A.jpeg

E7853764-D6CF-4192-BE27-D98C177F073C.jpeg

I have been looking for a necronomicon for some time. They always seem so cheap. can you post the amazon link for that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, homerpat said:

I have been looking for a necronomicon for some time. They always seem so cheap. can you post the amazon link for that?

The book has the texture of human skin as well.  It’s a great prop  

Necronomicon Book Prop Horror Movie Wiccan Spellbook Grimoire Lovecraft Cthulu Leather Latex Halloween Hocus Pocus Book of Spells Decoration Costume Notebook Journal (Full Book of Spells) https://a.co/d/hp18eIx

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

I’m gonna need some good horror stuff over the next 6 weeks. Something I haven’t seen. @Shepard Wong @mikemack8 @homerpat @eaglegenius.  Let’s hear some awesome suggestions!!  I’d ask @dawkins4prez but he likes "Climax,” the worst movie ever made. 

I doubt I’d have any suggestions you haven’t already seen - the wong will be your best bet.

8 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I doubt I’d have any suggestions you haven’t already seen - the wong will be your best bet.

I’ll have plenty of time for the wong, especially during my morning poop. Just asking for horror suggestions. 😂

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I’ll have plenty of time for the dong, especially during my morning poop. Just asking for horror suggestions. 😂

Fixed

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Fixed

So you fixed the joke that I already told. Thanks for playing. Get back in your cage and I might not drop hydrofluoric acid into your water bowl tonight. @Godfather finish him (and not like you do with other dudes).  

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, hputenis said:

So you fixed the joke that I already told. Thanks for playing. Get back in your cage and I might not drop hydrofluoric acid into your water bowl tonight. @Godfather finish him (and not like you do with other dudes).  

I smacked him around with the big Bertha deldo @EaglePhan1986 got you for Christmas. He spit on it and shoved it up his v after

• Haha 2

What’s up ghey boys… 

oh I’m hpenis I make horror movies about monsters and goblins shoving tiki torches in my rectum 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Hmmm - all reviews seem to be positive 

One of the reasons I decided to rent it.  It’s my opinion it’s worse then the 1st.

• Like 1

Just now, Talkingbirds said:

One of the reasons I decided to rent it.  It’s my opinion it’s worse then the 1st.

Might have to rent it to let you know if your opinion is wrong or not :lol: 

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

Spinning one of my Father’s Day gifts in my office while I’m working today.

B820FB18-3187-4FCC-B425-A09ACBA179C8.jpeg

Very nice - that's a good one to give a listen to every once in a while.  Bet it sounds incredible on vinyl.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 2:46 PM, Shepard Wong said:

Spinning one of my Father’s Day gifts in my office while I’m working today.

B820FB18-3187-4FCC-B425-A09ACBA179C8.jpeg

That is awesome. Just blew it in my shorts!!  

• Haha 1

Rewatching the series Penny Dreadful on Showtime.  Great cast.  Forgotten how good it was.

IMG_2854.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 11:40 AM, Talkingbirds said:

Rewatching the series Penny Dreadful on Showtime.  Great cast.  Forgotten how good it was.

IMG_2854.jpeg

I’d hit it 

• Haha 1

I just saw a really good found footage @Shepard Wong.  It’s called Fear Footage and is a total rip-off of the VHS movies but worth the cheap rental on Amazon Prime. 

I may have mentioned this one before, but Leaving DC is another awesome found footage. This one is a slow burn, but it’s creepy as all hell. 

On 7/8/2023 at 3:58 PM, hputenis said:

I just saw a really good found footage @Shepard Wong.  It’s called Fear Footage and is a total rip-off of the VHS movies but worth the cheap rental on Amazon Prime. 

I may have mentioned this one before, but Leaving DC is another awesome found footage. This one is a slow burn, but it’s creepy as all hell. 

I took tomorrow off for a movie day.  I'll check them out.

Tonight, I saw an early screening of Talk to Me, an A24 horror that was pretty damned good.  It's another horror in grief/loss movie crossed with stupid teens do stupid things but this one is willing to go darker than something like the Boogeyman was willing to do which amps up the stakes.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I took tomorrow off for a movie day.  I'll check them out.

Tonight, I saw an early screening of Talk to Me, an A24 horror that was pretty damned good.  It's another horror in grief/loss movie crossed with stupid teens do stupid things but this one is willing to go darker than something like the Boogeyman was willing to do which amps up the stakes.  

F THAT :lol: 

• Haha 1