Horror Movie Thread

hputenis

17 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Yes, please

Edit:  OK apparently this isn't brand new - it hit film festivals over the summer and is available to rent for 5.99 on Prime :lol: Might check it out tonight 

16 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

I rented this the other night but didn't get to watch it.  Damn kids.  

Also:

I watched.  It was entertaining but nothing special.  Heather Graham was the perfect choice for her role - still looks pretty good for her age too.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

I watched.  It was entertaining but nothing special.  Heather Graham was the perfect choice for her role - still looks pretty good for her age too.  

I just got snipped this morning so I’m in need of something new for the next few days.  I’ll check this out. 

1) That is the easiest procedure of all time. I felt no pain whatsoever during until afterwards, when I could feel my balls again.  Then it’s just a minor version of being ball tapped by your friends until you put ice on it every hour. 

2) i rewatched "the Empty Man” and I forgot how much I liked it. The first 20 minutes of that movie are by far the best part but it’s still a great version of that creepy ass character that haunts dreams. 

• Like 1

She was the older sister, the younger sister is Jenna Ortega.  People are upset but strictly from a movie casting perspective, she's completely replaceable and brought little unique to the role or movies.  Your post kind of reinforces that. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

She was the older sister, the younger sister is Jenna Ortega.  People are upset but strictly from a movie casting perspective, she's completely replaceable and brought little unique to the role or movies.  Your post kind of reinforces that. 

Correct, except.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Correct, except.

That's a much bigger loss.  I imagine they'll have to take it in a completely new direction without her.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

That's a much bigger loss.  I imagine they'll have to take it in a completely new direction without her.

I was never big into the Scream franchise but enjoyed the last two. I'll be skipping the next one unless reviews are good.

JO’s become a sleeper hottie recently so her loss is definitely 10x more impactful 

On 11/16/2023 at 5:16 PM, hputenis said:

I just got snipped this morning so I’m in need of something new for the next few days.  I’ll check this out. 

1) That is the easiest procedure of all time. I felt no pain whatsoever during until afterwards, when I could feel my balls again.  Then it’s just a minor version of being ball tapped by your friends until you put ice on it every hour. 

2) i rewatched "the Empty Man” and I forgot how much I liked it. The first 20 minutes of that movie are by far the best part but it’s still a great version of that creepy ass character that haunts dreams. 

Thought you had a loose vaginnnnnna, how’d you get snipped butt fromunda 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Thought you had a loose vaginnnnnna, how’d you get snipped butt fromunda 

Your responses continue to amaze me, and I love them.  Are you still breastfeeding?  

image.gif.7fb8f67b0b5a5b7168bc5e6b893d2d05.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Your responses continue to amaze me, and I love them.  Are you still breastfeeding?  

image.gif.7fb8f67b0b5a5b7168bc5e6b893d2d05.gif

You have breasts?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Godfather said:

You tranny fs seen Thanksgiving yet? 

Yup.  Fine but nothing special.  The best moments were in the original Grindhouse trailer.  It’s like Roth didn’t have a single idea to add after all this time:

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Yup.  Fine but nothing special.  The best moments were in the original Grindhouse trailer.  It’s like Roth didn’t have a single idea to add after all this time:

Thought so. Previews looked bad

Not a specific trailer but there's about a 10 second clip of footage from Welcome to Derry in here - pretty stoked for that one.  

• Like 2

@Shepard Wong @mikemack8 This was on the new movies from iHorror streaming this week, but I just started watching "the Sacrifice Game” on Shudder and it’s off to a roaring start. Told my wife it was a Christmas movie and the first 3 minutes were enough for her to tell me I was sick in the head and need serious help. 😂

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, hputenis said:

@Shepard Wong @mikemack8 This was on the new movies from iHorror streaming this week, but I just started watching "the Sacrifice Game” on Shudder and it’s off to a roaring start. Told my wife it was a Christmas movie and the first 3 minutes were enough for her to tell me I was sick in the head and need serious help. 😂

So whadayano

• Confused 1