EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

How bout we debate pubes vs no pubes on a woman?

I used to mess with this girl that shaved her pubes like a triangle.  Used to call her Dorito. 

Well as long as she didn’t leave you with a flaming hot cheeto it’s  cool 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

You jest, but seriously a number of your comments perpetuate the stigma of mental illness and reinforce that men that that have feelings are somehow defective or weak.

I say just the opposite.

Also it's, boop beep boop beep, not beep beep boop boop...😉

4 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

You think he wears this?

image.jpeg.a42bc89641149a66dd2781e572a501a8.jpeg

You and 4for4 have used this same GIF in your circle jerk before...🥱

17 minutes ago, greend said:

Cough, cough, horse crap. Wages were poorer, the government didn't force "parent plus loans" on your parents for college so now you have your own college debt if you went and now theirs, getting a job was not easier it's the easiest now it's ever been in my lifetime. I took crappy terrible paying jobs to try and support my family and worked my way up.  My kid went to school for 6 months and has a stay at home job and makes more money than me.

Sorry but that's a big NO

Jobs and wages are typically better but college costs and housing costs are more comparatively.  I don't think we get very far comparing who had it worse because people have always had struggles.  Some people have made the most of their opportunities.  Some people squander away opportunity.  Some people dumb luck themselves into money and others fail despite being hard working.  

24 minutes ago, greend said:

Hopefully none of your lives are ruined today because I have a different opinion than you. 

My opinion is that I hope someone's life is ruined because my opinion is different.  

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Still obsessed I see.  

Still deflecting I see...

Just now, Utebird said:

You jest, but seriously a number of your comments perpetuate the stigma of mental illness and reinforce that men that that have feelings are somehow defective or weak.

I say just the opposite.

Also it's, boop beep boop beep, not beep beep boop boop...😉

That offends me. 

And as for your first comment....what? Men can have feelings, but this message board should not affect your real life in anyway. For instance, I'll call @greend a hillbilly redneck who loves his guns, and he'll call me a stupid stoner. We disagree on a lot of things in here. In real life, I think we'd both enjoy having a beer together and shooting the crap. It's kinda sad that you're unable to separate an anonymous msg board with real life. 

2 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

That offends me. 

And as for your first comment....what? Men can have feelings, but this message board should not affect your real life in anyway. For instance, I'll call @greend a hillbilly redneck who loves his guns, and he'll call me a stupid stoner. We disagree on a lot of things in here. In real life, I think we'd both enjoy having a beer together and shooting the crap. It's kinda sad that you're unable to separate an anonymous msg board with real life. 

I  didn't know you're a filthy hippie.

image.png.cf8367d31a7f1cea2c21ea22d56db889.png

7 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

How bout we debate pubes vs no pubes on a woman?

I used to mess with this girl that shaved her pubes like a triangle.  Used to call her Dorito. 

All a matter of taste.

Just now, NCiggles said:

Jobs and wages are typically better but college costs and housing costs are more comparatively.  I don't think we get very far comparing who had it worse because people have always had struggles.  Some people have made the most of their opportunities.  Some people squander away opportunity.  Some people dumb luck themselves into money and others fail despite being hard working.  

My opinion is that I hope someone's life is ruined because my opinion is different.  

Yes, and parents are expected to pay for it now or at least help with Parent Plus Loans. My Dad paid for nothing and it wasn't expected. 

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

I  didn't know you're a filthy hippie.

Don't be jelly that it's legalized for us up here. In fact....it's getting very near that time fellas

That offends me. 

spacer.png

That offends me. 

No doubt, you could even light up if you wanted to ya damned pothead. And for the record I am fat and stupid, somedays a bit gamey as well. 

12 minutes ago, hukdonfoniks said:

The F is going on in here today? :lol:

We're taking a break from arguing about Jalen Hurts who sucks by the way

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He said he identifies as a "stupid stoner”. 

Honor that at least.  

Yeah, I shower almost every day, and work a corporate job. I'm not filthy. And it's honour, you freak!

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I tried to go there earlier.  

if I had my choice, I’d go with a small landing strip.   

I agree I always need to keep things trimmed when it's swimsuit season and it's time for the speedo.  

1 minute ago, greend said:

We're taking a break from arguing about Jalen Hurts who sucks by the way

So we go from talking about how Hurts sucks to pinching our wieners about.....words on the internet? 

That's a natural progression, I guess :lol:

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

I agree I always need to keep things trimmed when it's swimsuit season and it's time for the speedo.  

That reminds me. Time for me to take another selfie and post it

10 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

There's no debate my man. Some of us enjoy parting the hairs, some of us don't. 

You're right it's a matter of preference.  Seems older guys prefer the full blown afro pubes.  One good thing about it is you can try the firefighter on her if she has alot of public hair.

Just now, 315Eagles said:

You're right it's a matter of preference.  Seems older guys prefer the full blown afro pubes.  One good thing about it is you can try the firefighter on her if she has alot of public hair.

You may want to stop dating prostitutes.

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

What's the firefighter? 

1 minute ago, greend said:

Hey maybe that's his safe space!

3 minutes ago, greend said:

They have families to feed too you know.

Just now, 315Eagles said:

They have families to feed too you know.

And college to pay for

3 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

What's the firefighter? 

Google "Eric Andre the firefighter"

I'd explain but don't want to offend anyone.

Archived