EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Never heard of this idea before. Interesting....

Thoughts?

Super weapon!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thoughts?

Only Hurts gets to score running TDs.

13 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thoughts?

If running the ball makes Hurts a better quarterback, would 10 goal line TD's make Mailata an even better LT?

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

If running the ball makes Hurts a better quarterback, would 10 goal line TD's make Mailata an even better LT?

Clearly. Who cares how they perform duties in the position they are designated as if they can put up yards and TD's. 

7 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

No, it would make Mailata a Super Weaponzzzzz

26 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thoughts?

spacer.png

Lane might kill someone this year and also this breaks the shirtless selfie streak we had  

Now he’s re-posting IG content as his own? You all created a monster. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Now he’s re-posting IG content as his own? You all created a monster. 

Not all heroes wear capes 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lane might kill someone this year and also this breaks the shirtless selfie streak we had  

Ahh yes, more original Thomas R. Petersen content! 

But geez, crazy how the body of an NFL tackle has transformed over the decades. 

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

Ahh yes, more original Thomas R. Petersen content! 

But geez, crazy how the body of an NFL tackle has transformed over the decades. 

I’d have posted it from his IG but for whatever reason sometimes IG works on here and sometimes it doesn’t. Today it didn’t for me 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d have posted it from his IG but for whatever reason sometimes IG works on here and sometimes it doesn’t. Today it didn’t for me 

I've yet to figure out how to imbed an IG post like we can twitter. Best I can do is take a screen shot and load it as an image. 

11 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I've yet to figure out how to imbed an IG post like we can twitter. Best I can do is take a screen shot and load it as an image. 

image.jpeg.32d291ec86e4d9cee2239ed0258055f4.jpeg

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

image.jpeg.32d291ec86e4d9cee2239ed0258055f4.jpeg

dude you're so dumb that made me laugh way too much.  Gotta say I enjoy the sense of humor a select few have on here.

Another year, another list of young stars with no Eagles on it.  I'd like to think that changes next year if Davis and Dean really show up as rookies.  Fact of the matter is this team still lacks young star talent.  

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thoughts?

Jordan Davis lined up on O at the goal line at times for Georgia and even at RB, scoring a TD.  Imagine Davis running behind Mailata and Dickerson. 

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Tiki Barber said he talked to players in the NFCE and they "aren't afraid of Jalen Hurts and his noodle arm".

They must’ve not seen all the muscle he added

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No.  That’s a ridiculously dumb and lazy idea.  Even for a "pillar”. Let’s run a 350lb tank up the back of the legs of your two young stud Offensive linemen.  Great idea.   

Good God some of you people give Philly fans a bad name.  Dumber than Dallas fans.  

Sooo Jordan Davis on a go route is what you suggest? 

6 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Over/Under 2.5 players failing the conditioning test next week

Reagor is a lock

Which player are you most excited to watch this year? I’m very intrigued to see what DeVonta does year 2 but he’s limited with the one feeding him the ball.

I would say my 1B is Reddick. Dean too. 

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thoughts?

Always felt TE would be even better. Watching his Rugby days the dude can catch. Lining him up as a TE would give you the double option of blocker or receiver. Who would even have a change at stopping him in a jump ball situation? Well sorry Hurts could stop him with his poor passing ability. Maybe we should wait for Strong to take over to try him at TE. Ok, Im in for RB for now. 

38 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Which player are you most excited to watch this year? I’m very intrigued to see what DeVonta does year 2 but he’s limited with the one feeding him the ball.

Jordan Davis

29 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Goedert. Been a big fan since we drafted him and was on the "trade Ertz" train when it wasnt popular to say. Excited to see what he does as the undisputed #1 TE this year

😂

Hopefully the addition of Brown helps him throw to the left side more because he seems to be decent throwing outside the numbers. 

Or perhaps it's just the Sirianni offense operates.  Minshew's passing chart vs the Jets doesn't look a whole lot different than Hurts against the Falcons.  

pass-chart_MIN604610_2021-REG-13_1638740

image.thumb.png.53b8317e3b349318becc8b85e9da2a7e.png

Archived