Over/Under 2.5 players failing the conditioning test next week

Taking under on this one 

2 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

I like their helmet. 

Best looking helmet in the NFL.   They should go with, 

82D4E4C8-357E-4641-B63B-0FEF916B8F09.jpeg

84AD8C1C-F302-4248-873C-0257386947B8.jpeg

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Easy under.  Only 1 person will pass that test.

William Dunkle?

image.png.54a8c328bccabc0f12fee1840de49ba6.png

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Over/Under 2.5 players failing the conditioning test next week

Over and it will include Jordan Davis. 

50 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Taking under on this one 

I think you are forgetting about Minshew.  

16 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Good god are you dumb and dense.  

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Joe DeCamara has consistently said Hurts will not be good enough

spacer.png

lol

6 hours ago, NCiggles said:

The Ringer broke the Jerry Coangelo Twitter burner story.  They have had fairly serious content and it's not a bunch of hack writers.  They also cover pop culture and politics.  I wonder if Sheil thinks it will let him move into things beyond just football.  

Don't you dare interject your own opinion on a publication agency. They are low level trash now get with the hivemind or GTFO. 

Tiki Barber said he talked to players in the NFCE and they "aren't afraid of Jalen Hurts and his noodle arm".

25 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I havent finished listening to the full podcast yet but i couldnt help but laugh when the first caller mentioned how hard Jalen works. Joe countered with "if he's worked so hard from the age of 16 until now, why isnt he a better passer yet" and Jon utters "He was working on different things🤣" and the caller responds with the tired excuse of Hurts not having the same coordinator two straight years. I think Joe hit the nail on the head. Hurts defenders dont even realize that they make him look worse when they constantly talk about how hard he works and yet, he's made so little progress as a passer throughout his career with all the hard work he's put in. You'd think the hardest worker in football would be much further along at this point considering he's received coaching from his father, Brian Johnson, Saban & Riley. Maybe Tom House and being in Sirianni's system for a 2nd year will be what finally unlocks the prolific passing ability of the hardest worker in sports or maybe the guy just doesnt have it...

8 minutes ago, KDUB1510 said:

I havent finished listening to the full podcast yet but i couldnt help but laugh when the first caller mentioned how hard Jalen works. Joe countered with "if he's worked so hard from the age of 16 until now, why isnt he a better passer yet" and Jon utters "He was working on different things🤣" and the caller responds with the tired excuse of Hurts not having the same coordinator two straight years. I think Joe hit the nail on the head. Hurts defenders dont even realize that they make him look worse when they constantly talk about how hard he works and yet, he's made so little progress as a passer throughout his career with all the hard work he's put in. You'd think the hardest worker in football would be much further along at this point considering he's received coaching from his father, Brian Johnson, Saban & Riley. Maybe Tom House and being in Sirianni's system for a 2nd year will be what finally unlocks the prolific passing ability of the hardest worker in sports or maybe the guy just doesnt have it...

No body worked harder and had more heart than Kurt Coleman during his time with the Eagles, and he sucked.

22 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I haven't seen this level of beat down since the first half of the Bucs playoff game.

Turkey Hill post of the day

Anyone want to do an O/U on the Eagles sack total for 2022?  

Last season the Eagles were next-to-last in the NFL with 29 sacks.  For reference, PIT had the most with 55 sacks, TEN was tenth with 43, CAR with 16th with 39 sacks

I'm predicting 36 team sacks for 2022.

35 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Anyone want to do an O/U on the Eagles sack total for 2022?  

Last season the Eagles were next-to-last in the NFL with 29 sacks.  For reference, PIT had the most with 55 sacks, TEN was tenth with 43, CAR with 16th with 39 sacks

I'm predicting 36 team sacks for 2022.

I don't see Gannon ever putting up a ton of sack numbers. 34ish seems right. Reddick I'd guess is the leader with 9.

14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Translation: "I’m gonna go run and hide now”.  

Bet you wouldn't say that at CHARLIES

44 sacks

Think Reddick, Davis, Dean, and Graham's return make a difference.

Reddick: 10 sacks

Sweat: 8 sacks

Hargrave: 7 sacks

Graham: 5 sacks

Cox: 4 sacks

Dean: 4 sacks

Barnett: 3 sacks

Davis: 3 sacks

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

I haven't seen this level of beat down since the first half of the Bucs playoff game.

THEY RIPPED HIS HEART OUT!

KALI-MA SHAKTI-DE!

Archived