EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

3 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

It's hard winning a Super Bowl no matter who your QB is unless that QB is Brady.  

Foles as a QB is below average. 

If Foles is "average" then Hurts is hot trash

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Foles as a QB is below average. 

Continues to trash the guy who out dueled the GOAT and won the Eagles first Lombardi trophy, but talks about a guy who has done absolutely nothing as an MVP candidate.

🤡🌏

Nick Foles Celebrate GIF - Nick Foles Celebrate Eagles - Discover & Share  GIFs

27 minutes ago, Godfather said:

If Foles is "average" then Hurts is hot trash

You must have read incorrectly, I didn't say he was "average" I said he is "below average". 

7 hours ago, jsb235 said:

If the article was about fantasy football, there is no way they would have ranked him outside the top 10.

Here are actual fantasy football articles.

2022 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings | Fantasy Football News, Rankings and Projections | PFF

Hurts is 8th.

Fantasy football rankings 2022 - Quarterback (espn.com)

Hurts is sixth.

2022 QB Fantasy Football Rankings | FantasyPros Experts

Hurts is fifth.

I mean, you are so dumb you can't figure this out?

When is your man gonna win a fantasy Super Bowl? I'm sure not holding my breath on a real one.

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Pass

How about Sileo, Lord Brunson, RTK, and the drunken Santa Claus from the 1968 snowball game?

Apologies if it turns out these are all the same 1-2 people in reality

12 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That’s their big announcement they’ve been teasing all this time. 

That awful name was the best thing they came up with in that time 

33 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Pass

They will have a new host hire from outside within the year.  Tyrone is not good.  

They should have Devon up.  He's the most respectable person they have on their roster.  

3 hours ago, BigEFly said:

Really thinking hard if I want to keep my subscription.  Raised the price by a dollar a month and lose Sheil.  I enjoy Berman and like Nyguen but I would pay not to read Bo Wulf and Bugler isn’t very good in draft assessment. Leaning towards canceling. 

To hear the other Eagles beat writers talk about Zach Berman is just how you would imagine the dude.   All the writers catching a plane on Christmas morning a few years at 4 am, and apparently he’s super positive, talkative and wide awake like he’s had 3 cups of coffee.  I wasn’t a big fan of his years ago but knowing that’s how he is outside of work, his writing style makes a lot more sense. 
 Sheil is the best, but I have no idea how anyone can read or listen to Bo.  

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Relax man. First step is for you to come out... @hputenis and I won't look at you any different then we do now

He said you was a good kisser

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You must have read incorrectly, I didn't say he was "average" I said he is "below average". 

That below average qb can do what your femboy lover can't... win games with his arm, read a defense, go through his progressions. Should I keep going?

28 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

He said you was a good kisser

He said you were too loose

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Continues to trash the guy who out dueled the GOAT and won the Eagles first Lombardi trophy, but talks about a guy who has done absolutely nothing as an MVP candidate.

🤡🌏

Nick Foles Celebrate GIF - Nick Foles Celebrate Eagles - Discover & Share  GIFs

He's a fn idiot. Let him continue to suck his boy off. He acts like his lovers whopping 20 passing tds this year will make him a lock as MVP

Daniel Jeremiah on Will Levis:

What I liked: Levis offers a nice blend of size, arm strength and toughness. In the pocket, he has a good feel to climb and avoid pressure -- and also possesses enough athleticism to extend plays with his legs. He can really drive and power the ball outside the hash marks and down the field. There are some screen-heavy games (SEE: Georgia), but there are other contests where he is aggressive to push the ball vertically. He is effective on zone reads, showing quality decision making and ball handling. I love his competitiveness, which was on full display as he went aerial from the 5-yard line against Tennessee. He constantly looks to lower his shoulder to power through tacklers. While that is admirable, he will need to dial it down at the next level.

Where he needs to improve: Levis doesn't have a smooth, natural throwing motion. There are too many instances where he tries to guide the ball and it impacts his ball placement. He also needs to work on opening up his base when throwing to the left. If he can improve his alignment, I believe we'll see more consistent results. Levis had one egregious force throw against Tennessee, which resulted in a pick-six. Overall, though, his decision making wasn't a consistent problem in the games I studied. He is more accurate on drive throws than touch throws. That's another area that should improve with some mechanical tweaks.

Biggest takeaway: Sometimes it's helpful to limit yourself to a one-word description of a player. For Levis, that word is rugged. He plays with a toughness and competitiveness that is inspiring. He's not polished. There's work to be done. However, I love the way he leads with fortitude. It's easy to see how much the game means to him with his dogged playing style.

He reminds me of: I haven't seen Levis throw live and in person, which is typically the best way to generate the most sensible QB comparison. I don't have a comp that immediately comes to mind when I study him on tape, but I'm hopeful he can develop into a player like Dak Prescott. Both guys are strong, tough and competitive. Dak is a bit superior athletically, but Levis runs with the same tenacity as a ball carrier. They can both power the football into tight windows. Dak made major improvements in his final season at Mississippi State, and I'm looking for Levis to follow suit this year at Kentucky.

https://www.nfl.com/news/scouting-will-levis-kentucky-prospect-could-develop-into-a-dak-prescott-type-of-

Not too crazy about the comp to be honest.

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Well let’s be real.  Foles didn’t outduel Brady.  The Eagles defense just made a few plays when it mattered.  It was all divine intervention.  But RTK is poopyhead.  

He's a dumb f. He'll continue rubbing down his boy until he's out of town

15 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Daniel Jeremiah on Will Levis:

Not too crazy about the comp to be honest.

I don't get caught up in comps. Unless it's comp pickz

10 hours ago, jsb235 said:

If the article was about fantasy football, there is no way they would have ranked him outside the top 10.

Here are actual fantasy football articles.

2022 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings | Fantasy Football News, Rankings and Projections | PFF

Hurts is 8th.

Fantasy football rankings 2022 - Quarterback (espn.com)

Hurts is sixth.

2022 QB Fantasy Football Rankings | FantasyPros Experts

Hurts is fifth.

I mean, you are so dumb you can't figure this out?

Correct.  Running backs are critical to fantasy football.  And players that function as RBs but can be mislabeled at other positions are even bigger steals.

Hurts is FF gold.

32 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

lol 

The good news is Hurts is only 25/1 odds

The bad news is Deshaun Watson is also 25/1

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

The good news is Hurts is only 25/1 odds

The bad news is Deshaun Watson is also 25/1

Hurts is only that because of all the idiots that sunk money on him after the AJ Brown trade. He was 140/1 before the draft. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hurts is only that because of all the idiots that sunk money on him after the AJ Brown trade. He was 140/1 before the draft. 

He's 25/1 because the cawksucker RTDface put his life savings on him

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

He's a fn idiot. Let him continue to suck his boy off. He acts like his lovers whopping 20 passing tds this year will make him a lock as MVP

you're a sniff

Archived