EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

8 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Unsure when you took that photo but it wasnt Friday. 

I was there at 430, and I can promise you that there were a ton of people there. But sure man, let people believe that you took a photo with no people in it, on a perfect friday afternoon 3 hours before kick off lol

You brought your kid to an Eagles game three hours early to stand around in a parking lot looking for someone from a message board? 

Man, what a messed up childhood. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Hello, the last time you qweefed

Again sir. Punctuation is everything. Are you saying hello to me because I literally just "qweefed,” or are you asking me when the last time I "qweefed” was?  I did qweef about 20 minutes ago but it has nothing to do with this conversation.  
image.gif.00f125ae5080e55f629225c6de1963f9.gif

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

@4for4EaglesNest @Cliftoma

Drive out was 3 hours but we went further than I thought, about 90 - 100 miles offshore, then fished our way back in, so about 2 hours back in. Caught more than our limit of Red Snapper so we gave them to some other people on the boat and kept our biggest 4 which limit. Also got a nice Gag Grouper, King Mackerel and Porgy, plus some Triggerfish. And a million Vermillion Snapper. 

111B9C9C-738B-4958-A0BA-7ED72499011E.jpeg

0BE5F6F6-6D0D-4A0D-BE1E-1E75D98147AE.jpeg

1D449B8F-41B9-4D5E-B38E-FB7898A9DB2A.jpeg

Nice work man!  👏 

8 minutes ago, aptosbird said:

We don't the outcome of a such a possibility, since it never happened. It was a penalty. The more likely scenario would have been for the Eagles to go for it on 4th down, and the drive might have been extended.

Doug might have. I don’t think Sirianni is as aggressive as him to go for 4th and 5 on the opening drive at the opponents 35 for a game that mattered. He’s probably taking the long field goal. 

15 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It was nearly 0 TDs because he ran short of the mark on 3rd down. They luckily had the drive extended by a penalty.

They would have gone for it on 4th down.

Just now, RLC said:

They would have gone for it on 4th down.

oh. sure. and they would have made it. and Hurts would have scored 3 TDs in one drive!

Im sure. 

10 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Kenny Pickett looked very good last night. 13/15, 95 yards 2 TDs. He was working his progressions, actually playing QB. Im sure Bacarty2 will jump ship soon on our boards now that they have a new QB. 

8 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Go read what I wrote the page prior.

Kenny Picket played against no one. He was 3rd on the depth chart for Pitt and played against guys that'll be working at UPS next week. 

But sure man, Mad shout out props to KP for beating up on my mailman

image.gif.bf45987c3113f86eb91c73c0357b1980.gif

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

oh. sure. and they would have made it. and Hurts would have scored 3 TDs in one drive!

Im sure. 

We will never know, but I believe the Eagles would have been ready on 4th down. From all indications their first few plays were scripted. I would expect the Eagles to run scripted plays to start games all season long.

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Im sure. 

They moved the ball with minimal issues on offense in the 1st half. TBF, the Jets' D stinks.

35 minutes ago, austinfan said:

What do people think Foles was running when we won a SB?

A sophisticated pocket passing system?

Its was 101% a pocket passing system

Just now, DeathByEagle said:

RadiantFickleKusimanse-size_restricted.g

mic-drop-just-like-that.gif

More like this especially if you show up. image.gif.16ea86652c112b403dcda6dea732bc90.gif Although I’m sure he doesn’t want his young son to miss the event!  

5 minutes ago, RLC said:

They moved the ball with minimal issues on offense in the 1st half. TBF, the Jets' D stinks.

Not converting a 3rd down isnt exactly moving the ball with minimal issues. Usually that results in a punt. Except for the penalty that bailed them out.

1 hour ago, RLC said:

One got called back by penalty. It doesn't count in the box score, but it's another positive rep by Hurts.

Him running in preseason will never be a positive rep

2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Him running in preseason will never be a positive rep

Well its more positive then him running in 7 vs 7 drills. 

1 hour ago, RLC said:

It's the pre-season. We're evaluating players. If Hurts threw a bad INT that got wiped out by a bogus penalty, we'd be upset at him. Works both ways.

Then Hurts didn't have zero carries, which is a different narrative being pushed by some.

I agree though, the TD run was a good rep.  The Personal Foul run he made was a bad rep, and he was bailed out by the penalty.  It breaks both ways.

54 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Unsure when you took that photo but it wasnt Friday. 

I was there at 430, and I can promise you that there were a ton of people there. But sure man, let people believe that you took a photo with no people in it, on a perfect friday afternoon 3 hours before kick off lol

I literally googled lot F Philly and that’s the pic that came up. It was a joke 

1 hour ago, austinfan said:

What do people think Foles was running when we won a SB?

A sophisticated pocket passing system?

Tell us what you thought Foles was running when the Eagles won the Super Bowl.

13 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Blog fantasy league has 1 opening if anyone is interested 

You finally replacing me? Thanks!

57 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

I wouldn’t meet up with you anywhere but public, you ol meatsack

What color paint chips did you eat for breakfast this morning? 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

You finally replacing me? Thanks!

You're locked in. You couldn't get out if you tried.

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Tell us what you thought Foles was running when the Eagles won the Super Bowl.

Apparently we ran a very basic offense to put up 41 points against Bill Belicheck. 

1 minute ago, RLC said:

Apparently we ran a very basic offense to put up 41 points against Bill Belicheck. 

BB committed their best CB and a safety to Alshon in the second half. They had no one who could cover Agholor, Ertz, or even Clement 1on1. 

Archived