EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, BigEFly said:

Beefsteak, cherries, romas, a type of heirloom and a beefsteak hybrid. PM me the chili sauce recipe.  Tomatillos and tomatoes enjoying this summer’s heat and peppers thrive in it.  

Sungolds are far and away the very best cherries. I grew six different varieties of cherries several years ago and it wasn't even close.  There is an excellent recipe for sungolds and angel hair pasta that I'll PM you as well.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

You getting many zucs this year.  Mid August and I have had five from four plants.  Peppers are going wild.  Should have my first harvest the end of the week.  Heats been brutal on my cilantro this year.  Can’t keep it from flowering. 

Tons.  I have 5 zuc plants.  Dozens and dozens of zucs.   So many that when I was out of town, my wife stopped picking them.   Fewer peppers.   Harvested a bunch already though.  I've never had success with cilantro.  Always goes to flower so quick.  

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It wasn’t an insult, it was a joke about hoping you would go away because you were triggered about the hand gesture.  Holy F.  

Easily offended and triggered.   I make it a point to not respond to you.  Damn you for reeling me in today.  

When you are 99 and 44/100 percent pure a$$ wipe, is it any surprise the one time you try humor, no one understands.

OS7IV4FFTVESTD4FM433GOITUI.jpg

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I haven’t seen this yet. It obviously has to to with weed. Am I racist for asking about it?  I don’t know the rules anymore. 

Anyone that thinks that is the 4:20 sign has never held a roach. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It wasn’t an insult, it was a joke about hoping you would go away because you were triggered about the hand gesture.  Holy F.  

Easily offended and triggered.   I make it a point to not respond to you.  Damn you for reeling me in today.  

I know the difference between a joke And someone just being a D, apparently you do not.

You respond to my posts all the time, Indirectly to other posters but never use my name hoping I won't notice.

I wasn't triggered obviously you were or you wouldn't be running your mouth as usual.

Don't want to respond to me simply don't, it's that simple 

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I haven’t seen this yet. It obviously has to to with weed. Am I racist for asking about it?  I don’t know the rules anymore. 

No but you’re a damn racist for your avatar. #stopasianhate 

Guest justrelax
16 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Since you wanna butt your nose into it.  What did I say that was "going there”?  I make dinner for my family more than anyone in the house.  And everyone knows I cook    Again, what the hell are you talking about?   

The He/Him/They thing was in reference when he hijacked the blog last week over some other triggered ish.   

Make the meal and shut the F up.

5 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Tons.  I have 5 zuc plants.  Dozens and dozens of zucs.   So many that when I was out of town, my wife stopped picking them.   Fewer peppers.   Harvested a bunch already though.  I've never had success with cilantro.  Always goes to flower so quick.  

You must have come home to baseball bat sized zucchini.

5 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Beefsteak, cherries, romas, a type of heirloom and a beefsteak hybrid. PM me the chili sauce recipe.  Tomatillos and tomatoes enjoying this summer’s heat and peppers thrive in it.  

Cherokee purple are the best heirloom beefsteak tomatoes.  Anyone who disagrees with me is a stinky poo-poo face.

And they are great grilled (thick sliced) with a touch of olive oil and then drizzled with balsamic reduction and shaved parmesan cheese.  Perfect for burgers.  Great for sandwiches.  

2 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Make the meal and shut the F up.

I second that.

8 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Maybe it's a 4:20 the band thing 🤷‍♂️

I can’t believe we still got that clown Hurts when our Super Bowl MVP is out there. He should have never left. Wentz is blowing a fat one for the damn indigenous peoples  

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No.  According to the woke one, it’s racist and If you do it you’re a racist skinhead.   Be careful, the woke brigade is out in full force tonight.  

Ever grow Kirby cucumbers to make your own pickles? 

I've done my own pickles, but never done Kirbys.  I want to do some crock pickles, but it disgusts my wife.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

You must have come home to baseball bat sized zucchini.

Yup.  About 8 of them.  :lol:    Picked them and now the plants are putting out new ones again.

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’ve had this avatar since the mid 2000s. I’ve been wondering recently how long I’d get away with it. If it’s any consolation, I just watched "the Wailing.”  It’s an Asian horror movie and it’s awesome.  There ya go sir!  

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Cherokee purple are the best heirloom beefsteak tomatoes.  Anyone who disagrees with me is a stinky poo-poo face.

And they are great grilled (thick sliced) with a touch of olive oil and then drizzled with balsamic reduction and shaved parmesan cheese.  Perfect for burgers.  Great for sandwiches.  

We use them for caprese, they're really good 👍

17 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I didn't high jack the blog last week, if I remember I wasnt on the blog much last week as I was out and about.

Whose making ish up now.

If you make dinner for your family then why would you insult me for doing the same???

Hey you damn Mormon. Why can’t you get one of your wives to cook for you? 

6 minutes ago, mattwill said:

When you are 99 and 44/100 percent pure a$$ wipe, is it any surprise the one time you try humor, no one understands.

OS7IV4FFTVESTD4FM433GOITUI.jpg

Picture came out right after Behind the Green Door.

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

I’ve had this avatar since the mid 2000s. I’ve been wondering recently how long I’d get away with it. If it’s any consolation, I just watched "the Wailing.”  It’s an Asian horror movie and it’s awesome.  There ya go sir!  

Never heard of it. When I had AIM back in the day my avatar was Kim Jung ill from team America. Still freaking hilarious 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

Hey you damn Mormon. Why can’t you get one of your wives to cook for you? 

They're too busy having sex with me😳😉

Just now, Utebird said:

We use them for caprese, they're really good 👍

Yup.  Just about any 'fresh eating' recipe will work great with cherokee purple.  Can't beat the flavor.

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I've done my own pickles, but never done Kirbys.  I want to do some crock pickles, but it disgusts my wife.  :lol:

My mom did crock pickles one summer.  For about six weeks everything tasted like pickles because the smell permeated the house. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Is that what the big barrels used to be in stores back in the day.  People would be free to grab one with the tongs (hopefully)?  Kinda gross. 

Yup.  Those are the pickles.  

8 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

You’re a racist for not including Pacific Islanders 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

They're too busy having sex with me😳😉

Must not be a lot of fun if you’re talking to us bunch of shmucks 

Archived