EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh ish.  Now you’ve done it.  I’m sure that’s on the triggered checklist.  

Trying to get my two week ban before the season starts 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh ish.  Now you’ve done it.  I’m sure that’s on the triggered checklist.  

See he can joke with me cuz he's generally not a grade A , A hole 99% of the time 

You should try it...

2 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

My mom did crock pickles one summer.  For about six weeks everything tasted like pickles because the smell permeated the house. 

You have been mom threaded sir. 

Guest justrelax
1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Aww.  Look.  The woke pillars are banding together.   That’s cute.  

Two words that cause me to vomit: woke and pillars. Woke is weak and code for bigotry. Pillars is a general insult for anyone you disagree with on anything, especially someone older than you. Ageism. You fall back on weakness and bigotry for a quick  insult instead of offering substance. You are shallow.

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Must not be a lot of fun if you’re talking to us bunch of shmucks 

Lol yeah. Dont tell my real wife, you know the Alpha...

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oddly, not a fan.  I’d rather they cold.  Now they have the ones in the bags, unrefrigerated.  Yuck.

If I was a women, I’d learn how to do it.  But since I’m not, it’s not my job to cook.   

They are my wife's favorite and they are great for sandwiches... but my wife doesn't like the process.

1 hour ago, justrelax said:

@FranklinFldEBUpperdid it over lunch. Google was not involved. @BigEFly and @mattwill were there too.

Some guys just don't understand that occasionally a person comes along that have been following our Birds for years and have a terrific memory. Give Franklin his due, don't criticize, @downundermike

6 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Picture came out right after Behind the Green Door.

That is the story of 4for4EaglesNest's life.

Guest justrelax
7 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Yup.  About 8 of them.  :lol:    Picked them and now the plants are putting out new ones again.

Zucchini are triffids. 

My internet went out 3 hours ago and I just put my daughter down to bed. I own every movie ever made on dvd. What should I watch?  

3 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Two words that cause me to vomit: woke and pillars. Woke is weak and code for bigotry. Pillars is a general insult for anyone you disagree with on anything, especially someone older than you. Ageism. You fall back on weakness and bigotry for a quick  insult instead of offering substance. You are shallow.

I can't agree with you here, my friend.

Guest justrelax
Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Thanks for clarifying it for me.  But since you joined his wokeness is being wrongfully woke, you for lumped in there.  

In English, please.

Just now, hputenis said:

My internet went out 3 hours ago and I just put my daughter down to bed. I own every movie ever made on dvd. What should I watch?  

All of them, but in reverse order and backwards.

Just now, hputenis said:

Army of Darkness

Guest justrelax
Just now, Desertbirds said:

I can't agree with you here, my friend.

Woke is a shallow term. It’s code for the Cruz and Taylor Green sorts but it has no intrinsic meaning.

1 minute ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Utebird, 4for4, and hpenis bout to have a show down 

2555F99E-9989-436B-85AE-0CBBEBA3179E.jpeg

6137E6F4-E499-4CEC-91DC-A9CC031BB262.jpeg

8B95F1CC-F00F-4F4D-8D4F-4B2F3D9810B2.jpeg

Lol 😂

I'm dying

Give that dude some brown hair and it looks just like me 20+ years ago knocking doors spreading the good news😁

How did I end up here 🤔

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Army of Darkness

That’s honestly a great choice.  I own all of the Evil Dead collection.  My apartment also smells of rich mahogany and I own many leather bound books.  

image.gif.9d36b1d0f701ffaac19c17987606f592.gif

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

That’s honestly a great choice.  I own all of the Evil Dead collection.  My apartment also smells of rich mahogany and I own many leather bound books.  

image.gif.9d36b1d0f701ffaac19c17987606f592.gif

😁

5 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Lol 😂

I'm dying

Give that dude some brown hair and it looks just like me 20+ years ago knocking doors spreading the good news😁

How did I end up here 🤔

Just when I think you couldn’t scare me any more,  you go ahead and send something like this.  Can you send us your sales pitch?  

Just now, justrelax said:

Woke is a shallow term. It’s code for the Cruz and Taylor Green sorts but it has no intrinsic meaning.

I disagree. It is term that we are left with to describe a collection of attributes and proclivities that together constitute a syndrome. The syndrome describes individuals who flaunt social virtue while rejecting  the Enlightenment, science, and free speech. Their tactics are often authoritarian. Many scholars, such as John McWhorter,  have described the syndrome as a religion.  McWhorter has asked the woke for a different term if they find the current  term objectionable. None has been provided. 

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

Just when I think you couldn’t scare me any more,  you go ahead and send something like this.  Can you send us your sales pitch?  

It's was along time ago but if you are interested you can call the missionaries and they'd be happy to come over and talk to you...😉

15 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Under the skin 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So your profile name.  Are we going to address that or just no?   Is it some sort of word scramble? 

image.gif

Archived