• Created
  • Last Reply

Both of these teams Fing blow 

Can't wait till we pound a mudhole in their arse 

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Daniel Jones 3 tds tonight :smoke:

Man you are one stupid woman

9 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

The Giants winning here will make it so much better when they start sucking. 

Win enough games to take them out of the running for a QB. 

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Seinfeld isn’t funny. Just like the office and friends. Freakin nerds watch those shows and sniff each other’s farts

The Office…not funny? 😳

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

@mattwill  Here you can clearly see this kid holding up the leaning tower of Pisa.  

6DC5F512-9E6F-42A8-B061-91AE9D591C5C.jpeg

Haters will say it’s Photoshopped, but that’s pretty amazing. Imagine how strong that kid must be.

14 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

The Giants winning here will make it so much better when they start sucking. 

Don''t see it. Dallas to win a crap game with a crap FG.

46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Your opinion is wrong.  He didn’t have possession at that point.  Clearly.  Watch the game and get back to me.  

I was at the game.  So I saw it in real time.  You provided the YouTube.  I have shown you a freezeframe of Smith with his hands on each side of the ball.  What is there about that that indicates lack of possession?  Then the subsequent freezeframe shows Smith with the ball still firmly in his grasp, bringing the ball in to his body ... with the left foot still on the ground.  What visual evidence doi you have to support yuour opinion that Smith did not have the ball in his possession?

My opinion is my opinion.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Your opinion is different.  That is your prerogative, but thus far it is an opinion without evidence supporting it.

7 minutes ago, Know Life said:

Haters will say it’s Photoshopped, but that’s pretty amazing. Imagine how strong that kid must be.

Looks like Aiden Hutchinson with those short arms 

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The Office…not funny? 😳

Too dry and awkward. Michael Scott is a solid character and do is Dwight… the rest is just too dry for my taste

Pretty amazing mack hollins is 14th on the league in receiving yards. He has more receiving yards than chase, Adams and only 6 yards behind Justin Jefferson. 

Golladay is so weird. He was good in Detroit. Made some unreal catches. He has been an absolute disaster since. Doesn't catch anything.

9 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Too dry and awkward. Michael Scott is a solid character and do is Dwight… the rest is just too dry for my taste

I prefer my comedy dry. When it’s overly moist? Blech. 

3 minutes ago, RLC said:

Sterling Shepard has been terrible. Giants may have to use a first rounder on a wide out.

Golladay has been way more of a disappointment than Sterling. 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Cowboys are going to be an issue. 

Why cause they’re up a whopping 10 points on the most overrated 2-0 team in history? Both teams will be looking up at the Birds in the standings all season long. 

I will admit their ability to find competent QBs on day 3 or on the scrap heap is impressive. 

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Cowboys are going to be an issue. 

Please. They suck hard. We win this division by 3-5 games. Tonight was a contest of who sucks less. Meanwhile we are blowing the doors off people. F the girls. Oh boy they beat a crappy Giants team. 

Archived