EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

As nice as it'd be to see the NYG knocked back in the standings, I am utterly incapable of wanting Dallas to win.  I just can't do it.

Enjoy them both being completely incompetent then I guess?

2 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

Enjoy them both being completely incompetent then I guess?

I'm doubling up with the IFSC Lead Comp from Jakarta (held this AM) and also a bit of work.  So it's ok.

22 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

At this point, lots of 30 something fans, myself included, should be young enough to see the Giants as the most hated rival for the Eagles.

The Giants have had more success and have done more to hurt the Eagles in my recent memory than the Cowboys have.

For me it goes back to bad timing. I became a fan in 1992, just in time to see Dallas' dynasty. <_< 

I don't think I'll ever get over it, and will never hate another team more.

5 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

I was just busting balls, I know he's the taco bell guy. 

Went on a food tour around a couple of the markets here earlier today. Had a milk/lard/spice braised pork belly/cheek combo taco with house made salsa and tortillas that I'd kill a man for again. Between that and the mezcal I may leave here 30 pounds heavier. 

are choco tacos discontinued there too? or just in america?

25 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

At this point, lots of 30 something fans, myself included, should be young enough to see the Giants as the most hated rival for the Eagles.

The Giants have had more success and have done more to hurt the Eagles in my recent memory than the Cowboys have.

No.  It's not about what either team has done against us.  It's about who & what Dallas is.  Hatred for Dallas is a sign of good character.,

9 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

As nice as it'd be to see the NYG knocked back in the standings, I am utterly incapable of wanting Dallas to win.  I just can't do it.

Same. If Dallas wins, then, ok, we're the last unbeaten NFC team, cool. I can wait another week though.

Just now, ilikepargo said:

No.  It's not about what either team has done against us.  It's about who & what Dallas is.  Hatred for Dallas is a sign of good character.,

For me, Dallas might as well be the Cleveland Browns or Jacksonville Jaguars.  It's just more important because it impacts the standings more.  Aside from that, I really don't care if they win or lose.  I know that's not the way it's supposed to be, but isn't apathy the strongest form of condemnation? 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

For me, Dallas might as well be the Cleveland Browns or Jacksonville Jaguars.  It's just more important because it impacts the standings more.  Aside from that, I really don't care if they win or lose.  I know that's not the way it's supposed to be, but isn't apathy the strongest form of condemnation? 

No, kicking them in the balls is.

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

are choco tacos discontinued there too? or just in america?

Based on what I've seen so far, nothing has been discontinued down here. Passed a Woolworths today. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I wanted Cee Dee Lamb but he does not look good. 

Both our Wideouts are superior to him. Feels good.

17 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

ScaryEnlightenedBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

Seinfeld isn’t funny. Just like the office and friends. Freakin nerds watch those shows and sniff each other’s farts

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

Seinfeld isn’t funny. Just like the office and friends. Freakin nerds watch those shows and sniff each other’s farts

Take your word for it. Never seen any of them. 

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I wanted Cee Dee Lamb but he does not look good. 

Yea, he was the guy I wanted more than anything.  Smith and Brown are running circles around him.  Smith's game yesterday was incredible and I think he can play even better.  We still haven't seen him scratch the surface for how good he can be. 

Just now, bpac55 said:

Yea, he was the guy I wanted more than anything.  Smith and Brown are running circles around him.  Smith's game yesterday was incredible and I think he can play even better.  We still haven't seen him scratch the surface for how good he can be. 

Those Big 12 receivers seem to bust or at least underperform in the NFL more than other college receivers. 

Archived