EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Eagle1ne said:

Can he return punts? 

If he gets destroyed like Covey, I would LOVE to see Kimmel return punts. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah, why exactly is that dope on MNF? 

To plug his show and political views

3 hours ago, justrelax said:

I have no problem with Covey at PR. He’s quick and fearless.,What happened on that muff is unclear to me but it sure looked like a gust of wind took it.

Down in our lower level seats there wasn't a noticeable gust, but the ball was considerably higher than where we were sitting.  As I noted in a prior post, the kick was a knucker and like the similarly named baseball pitch is subject to unusual movement.  With 20/20 hindsight, I would have preferred Covey to let the ball go ... and ideally bounce into the end zone, but once he committed to tracking the strange trajectory of the ball, his effort couldn't be faulted.

This Manning broadcast is funny...being the first time I've watched it.  I imagine it gets old quick.  Also, get Tracy Morgan out of there, this dude is on so many drugs right now.

Eagles should be the smart money for last undefeated team in the NFL this year.  That last happened in 2004.  I believe the Steelers were the first team to beat us that year.  That was when Mcnabb and AR couldn't beat 3-4 AFC defenses.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Interesting to see what caused this.  These guys….sheesh.  

It does not look like he flipped it. I’m sure it was caused by going to fast somewhere he shouldn’t have. At least there were no serious injuries. 

Just now, metal said:

That's a weak call but it's against Dallas so I don't care.

It was mostly due to the crowd reaction. 

Another stat: Miles Sanders is averaging a respectable 4.9 yards per rush, but his longest rush of the season is 11 yards.  He's averaging 2.2 yards per reception.

With this kind of OL and opposing defenses suffering from worrying about several other weapons, I'm disappointed he hasn't made more plays.

You all actually like the idea of the Giants piling up wins?

it disgusts me

You all must not have to deal with many Giants fans in real life

Just now, eagle45 said:

Another stat: Miles Sanders is averaging a respectable 4.9 yards per rush, but his longest rush of the season is 11 yards.  He's averaging 2.2 yards per reception.

With this kind of OL and opposing defenses suffering from worrying about several other weapons, I'm disappointed he hasn't made more plays.

He had a 24 yard run closing out the game against Detroit. He had a disappointing game on Sunday.  I think his game on Monday was better than the stats showed. He just did a good job picking his holes and getting downfield. 

3 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

He definitely has a longer run than 11 yards. Agreed that he is nothing special though. All of our RBs lack vision.

Sanders is terrible in the flats too. How awkward did he look yesterday on that one he caught and didn't start moving for like 2 seconds before being tackled by the DB? He looked like a crappy TE with no agility.

Just now, Fresh_Prince said:

You all actually like the idea of the Giants piling up wins?

it disgusts me

You all must not have to deal with many Giants fans in real life

The Giants winning here will make it so much better when they start sucking. 

Archived