EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

4 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Golladay is so weird. He was good in Detroit. Made some unreal catches. He has been an absolute disaster since. Doesn't catch anything.

playing for the giants will do that to a man 

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Peter's hurt already? Or did he pull himself because they told him he is taking a pay cut for playing guard?

23 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Golladay is so weird. He was good in Detroit. Made some unreal catches. He has been an absolute disaster since. Doesn't catch anything.

Guys who don't separate are even more QB dependent. Never had a chance in New York.

Dolphins should be ahead of Eagles in power rankings - not that they matter. I like it better when we fly under the radar but that’s not happening this season anymore.

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Lol, honestly it’s a pretty good bit. 

ESP is such a clown. He loves his practices.

Yikes. Crazy to have that happen on such a simple route. 

3 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

ESP is such a clown. He loves his practices.

He’s a clown, but it’s funny how much he’s leaning into it. 

When the Eagles beat the almighty Cooper Rush and the Dallas Parsons, only then will I ask for an empty wine glass with which to use to smell my own farts 🤣

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Too dry and awkward. Michael Scott is a solid character and do is Dwight… the rest is just too dry for my taste

How could anyone not like Creed Bratton?

Have to say I don’t see either Dallas or New York as very good football teams. That was some pretty low bar football. Micah is obviously a beast and there are good players sprinkled in on both teams but both look mediocre. Add in the R words and the division looks pretty poor. If the Eagles stay healthy they should be able to pick up a lot of Ws with this schedule. 

Will be nice to see them against a legit playoff team eventually. I think the outcome this year will be a bit different. Amazing what a year can do but the roster looks loaded. 

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He’s feeling that QB controversy heat 

Thumb.....uhhh.....would not be the appendage I'd want to show Jane Slater.

19 minutes ago, Estasi said:

Have to say I don’t see either Dallas or New York as very good football teams. That was some pretty low bar football. Micah is obviously a beast and there are good players sprinkled in on both teams but both look mediocre. Add in the R words and the division looks pretty poor. If the Eagles stay healthy they should be able to pick up a lot of Ws with this schedule. 

Will be nice to see them against a legit playoff team eventually. I think the outcome this year will be a bit different. Amazing what a year can do but the roster looks loaded. 

Dallas defense is legit. They’ll give this team a run when Dak gets back like they always do. I think the Eagles are better prepared from a unit by unit standpoint to compete with them this year than in previous years. I trust this secondary. 

I don’t know if the Giants get to 6 wins even after their 2-0 start. That’s a bad football team and it looks like they lost Sheppard for the year. The Golladay contract is one of the worst ones in any sport and Toney is turning into a bust of a first round pick. Bottom 3 receiver group in the league with a QB that can’t make them better. 

And just like that.  Your Philadelphia Eagles are the last undefeated team in the NFC.    Miami plays the Bengals so by Thursday they could be the last one standing.  As for the Boys and Gmen.   I'm not too impressed with either team really.   Gmen were winning close games that they normally would lose so they have improved.   Cowboys have a nice defense but Offensively they've been pretty average.    I think Carson bounces back next week and beats the Boys.   I could see the Gmen being up and down all season.  Again the new coach is definitely going to make them better but they still have a ways to go.    Next up for the Birds.   Dougie P returns.    

Archived