EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, 2x2x2x said:

Saw Steichen’s comments about QB1’s incredible work ethic. No mention of Marcus Epps or Brandon Graham?!?! 

More propaganda aimed at protecting the selfish glory seeking hero ball Hurts. It will all come out eventually, just you wait!!!

No credit to Mailata, didn't play high school or college ball, but is now a top LT in the NFL.  He must put in some work.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justrelax
4 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Not that he’s any good, but that kinda sucks. I think that means we’re up to 13 — or maybe it’s 14 — Eagles training camp offensive linemen who are currently on active rosters, or in the case of Dillard on injured reserve. And that doesn’t include Herbig, who we let go after the draft. We’ve really done a great job of identifying offensive linemen in recent years. But you can’t keep them all. I guess it bodes well for Sills though, that Stoutland preferred him over all those other guys that other teams are gobbling up.

It also helps burnish Stoutland's reputation for coaching up linemen. Free agents and undrafted rookies will want to come here. Even if they're not good enough to make this team they have a better chance of getting picked up by another. Having been coached by Stoutland is a significant credential.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

No credit to Mailata, didn't play high school or college ball, but is now a top LT in the NFL.  He must put in some work.

I vote we move to participation trophies for the whole team after each game so that nobody's feelings get hurt

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Mailata doesn't have to work.  He just has to do whatever Stoutland tells him to do.  

11 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I hope Sermon gets a look.  He's been inactive so far.  I think he would add what they need at RB.  

He's closer than anyone else on the roster.  Not sure what he'll actually bring though.

24 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

They don't divulge that info to family before the evacuation happens?

My sister is the one more in contact, but she doesn’t know where she is yet. 

12 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I hope Sermon gets a look.  He's been inactive so far.  I think he would add what they need at RB.  

I agree to a certain extent, but also believe that the blocking in front of the RB is even more important.  On Sunday the problems were less with the RBs and more with the O-Line.

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

He's closer than anyone else on the roster.  Not sure what he'll actually bring though.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I like Driscoll more than Clark at OT.  

Same.  But Driscoll is still a health risk, IMO.  

We may never dress Dillard as a backup on gameday.  Driscoll/Opeta/Jurgens makes a lot of sense, as Driscoll is probably better suited to backup both OT positions.

However, if Mailata were to miss a start, Dillard should get the nod.

10 minutes ago, 2x2x2x said:

Saw Steichen’s comments about QB1’s incredible work ethic. No mention of Marcus Epps or Brandon Graham?!?! 

More propaganda aimed at protecting the selfish glory seeking hero ball Hurts. It will all come out eventually, just you wait!!!

Steichen is the Offensive coordinator.  Hurts is an Offensive player.  Epps and Graham are defensive players.  It is up to Gannon to give his players their props.

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Same.  But Driscoll is still a health risk, IMO.  

We may never dress Dillard as a backup on gameday.  Driscoll/Opeta/Jurgens makes a lot of sense, as Driscoll is probably better suited to backup both OT positions.

However, if Mailata were to miss a start, Dillard should get the nod.

I can't argue with this logic... but over the past two seasons, Dillard is just as big a health risk.

13 minutes ago, 2x2x2x said:

Welcome?

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

My sister is the one more in contact, but she doesn’t know where she is yet. 

Hope all is well then

1 minute ago, mattwill said:

Steichen is the Offensive coordinator.  Hurts is an Offensive player.  Epps and Graham are defensive players.  It is up to Gannon to give his players their props.

Hi Matt.

They are mocking Hazleton, who suggested that Hurts is selfish for running instead of passing and that his "pay the rent" schtick will soon wear thin on the locker room.

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Hope all is well then

Thanks. My mom was in a facility on an island nearby where she lives. I only know she’s in a different facility off the island now. 

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

more than Gainwell

2 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Hi Matt.

They are mocking Hazleton, who suggested that Hurts is selfish for running instead of passing and that his "pay the rent" schtick will soon wear thin on the locker room.

I missed the mocking part.  I thought they were agreeing with Hazleton.

13 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

I vote we move to participation trophies for the whole team after each game so that nobody's feelings get hurt

Wrong - Everyone is a Champion medals is the way to go.  

Be careful those of you down in the hurricane area. Looks like quite the storm 

F6DF9730-1586-43E2-8D8C-38905AC1B210.jpeg

16 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I missed the mocking part.  I thought they were agreeing with Hazleton.

Have to be.  No one mocks me. 

Board duplicating posts or is it on my end??

5 times so far...

Edit, on refresh it settles back down.  Anyone else?

10 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

Board duplicating posts or is it on my end??

5 times so far...

Edit, on refresh it settles back down.  Anyone else?

Not me

Archived