So Glad to have been present for this.

Warms the cockles of my heart...:P

Stay safe and Dry Bro.

That means a lot, man. Thank you.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thanks. More worried about losing power for days on end more than anything. 

So, Staying?

Florida guy so I get you know the drill. Coast of South Jersey here, I know a bit too.

Sandy kicked our ass but I stayed as well. Ready with plywood for possible breaches, generator, fresh water etc.

Watch yourself, worried for all you FLA folks.

I have family in Rockledge, near Cape Canaveral. They're waiting for the moment...

Ian's a big one...

7 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Custom Eagles shirts are currently on serious sale at www.eaglesteamfanshoponline.com   I got a custom one with the number 99 (she is 99 years old) and our family name on the back .  Marked down from $205 to $85.  She is looking forward to wearing it proudly each day at her senior community.

We talking jersey here I hope and not a shirsey... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Know Life said:

Damn. May you and your loved ones be safe, man. The same goes for any other members that are in the affected areas.

Nah, no one gives a damn about me. 😂

Same to you.

It's been a privilege posting with you.

Titanic Not GIF - Titanic Not Stressed - Discover & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

My mom just went into hospice last Thursday. She lives in Venice Fl, and her facility just evacuated today. 

Sorry to hear. Hope she's somewhere safe. 

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Same to you.

Thanks. Not sure where they took her yet. 

16 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Custom Eagles shirts are currently on serious sale at www.eaglesteamfanshoponline.com   I got a custom one with the number 99 (she is 99 years old) and our family name on the back .  Marked down from $205 to $85.  She is looking forward to wearing it proudly each day at her senior community.

Pics required of our Seniors rockin the Eagles Gear....Mom and Grt Grandaughter. Westy...her Fav.

IMG_0497.thumb.JPG.014fff934128cc4946a7bb6a96e8ef8c.JPG

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Thanks. Not sure where they took her yet. 

They don't divulge that info to family before the evacuation happens?

13 minutes ago, Know Life said:

That means a lot, man. Thank you.

see, somebody DOES care...:angel

Keep your feet dry...

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Same to you.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I was thinking more like... $8.50 than $85.  :P 

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Makes Dillard less dispensable.  

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I don't know why they haven't looked into getting a short down back or at least seeing what Sermon has in that role.  Our goal line offense was Chip Kelly like this past week.  I am not sure how much I trust Sanders, Gainwell and Scott to be that guy.  Especially when the weather turns and it gets cold and/or wet.  

I hope Sermon gets a look.  He's been inactive so far.  I think he would add what they need at RB.  

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Not that he’s any good, but that kinda sucks. I think that means we’re up to 13 — or maybe it’s 14 — Eagles training camp offensive linemen who are currently on active rosters, or in the case of Dillard on injured reserve. And that doesn’t include Herbig, who we let go after the draft. We’ve really done a great job of identifying offensive linemen in recent years. But you can’t keep them all. I guess it bodes well for Sills though, that Stoutland preferred him over all those other guys that other teams are gobbling up.

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

I hope Sermon gets a look.  He's been inactive so far.  I think he would add what they need at RB.  

Open roster spot still, right?

Bring that dude up. let's see him work!

2 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Not that he’s any good, but that kinda sucks. I think that means we’re up to 13 — or maybe it’s 14 — Eagles training camp offensive linemen who are currently on active rosters, or in the case of Dillard on injured reserve. And that doesn’t include Herbig, who we let go after the draft. We’ve really done a great job of identifying offensive linemen in recent years. But you can’t keep them all. I guess it bodes well for Sills though, that Stoutland preferred him over all those other guys that other teams are gobbling up.

Shuffling O Lineman but I trust the Stout...

51 minutes ago, Know Life said:

If Ian should wipe me out, please remember me as the guy who touched all of your hearts through the power of well-timed memes and occasional spot-on Eagles analysis.

It's been an honor, gentlemen.

spacer.png

Sorry, wrong gif.

spacer.png

It looks like it's not going to be good. I hope you have tied down your double wide.  

31 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Thanks. More worried about losing power for days on end more than anything. 

If it gets too bad, you can come up to NC and stay with @hputenis or @4for4EaglesNest

Saw Steichen’s comments about QB1’s incredible work ethic. No mention of Marcus Epps or Brandon Graham?!?! 

More propaganda aimed at protecting the selfish glory seeking hero ball Hurts. It will all come out eventually, just you wait!!!

3 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

Open roster spot still, right?

Bring that dude up. let's see him work!

He's on the roster but he hasn't been active for a game yet.  

Just now, 2x2x2x said:

Saw Steichen’s comments about QB1’s incredible work ethic. No mention of Marcus Epps or Brandon Graham?!?! 

More propaganda aimed at protecting the selfish glory seeking hero ball Hurts. It will all come out eventually, just you wait!!!

This has been exactly my point all along.  Shane Steichen is divisive and a player hater.  Worst lockerroom cancer coach since Chip Kelly.  

Archived