EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

40 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Williams and Gainwell’s lack of progress, bothers me.  I was looking forward to seeing both of them this year.  Still time.  

I am really done with Gainwell as a 3rd down back.  I would rather they give those snaps to Scott or Sanders.  

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Justin Jefferson got Jalen Reagor stench all over him. Only 9 receptions and 62 yards combined the last two games. 

Howie playing the 4d chess.  Now he will trade for Jefferson at the deadline.  

1 hour ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

This is good, right?

Patriots and 49ers are the other 2 teams in the top 3 for both categories, and they’re 1-2. Maybe it’s redzone issues

Just now, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Patriots and 49ers are the other 2 teams in the top 3 for both categories, and they’re 1-2. Maybe it’s redzone issues

IMO, it's explosive plays.  We tend to avoid 3-and-outs by getting 10+ yards on first down.

6 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

They have, in order, Buffalo, KC, GB, TB, Baltimore and Miami ahead of us

I wouldn't put TB or GB ahead of us right now. Not sure about Baltimore or Miami but I think you can make a case for those either way. 

6 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I'd easily consider the Bills, Chiefs and Chargers ahead of the Eagles.  An argument could be made that the Dolphins' 3 wins were more 'quality' than the Eagles' 3 wins.  GB could be above the Eagles.  Bucs would be another to consider... until proven otherwise.  That's 6.  Putting the Eagles 7th.  

I mean Bills and Chiefs sure. Chargers? No not going to have that one right now. And I wouldn't put TB or GB ahead of us right at this moment but I guess overall you can make that case.

We would smack the dog ish out of Green Bay and we will, Brady with his wrs back I don’t know. F Green Bay, J Squirts will end them.

6 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

6 teams...   
I'd easily consider the Bills, Chiefs and Chargers ahead of the Eagles.  An argument could be made that the Dolphins' 3 wins were more 'quality' than the Eagles' 3 wins.  GB could be above the Eagles.  Bucs would be another to consider... until proven otherwise.  That's 6.  Putting the Eagles 7th.  

Power Rankings isn't the same as standings.  And it is all about the opinions of the authors.  Power Rankings are even less meaningful than the AP or Coaches Poll in the NCAA.  

I can see that.  

Definitely Bills, Chiefs, and Chargers. Tua and Lamar are having very nice games too

If it wasn't for not wanting to count out Rodgers and Brady those 2 teams would likely be a lot lower because of injuries all around

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I only care, because my wife does.   :lol:.  That's her maiden name... and she's super proud to have an Eagles' player with her name on the back.   She wants a Pascal #3 jersey now.   That's going to be tough to find without a custom order.

??

So order it...:whistle:

Happy Wife, Happy Life...

If Ian should wipe me out, please remember me as the guy who touched all of your hearts through the power of well-timed memes and occasional spot-on Eagles analysis.

It's been an honor, gentlemen.

spacer.png

Sorry, wrong gif.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Know Life said:

If Ian should wipe me out, please remember me as the guy who touched all of your hearts through the power of well-timed memes and occasional spot-on Eagles analysis.

spacer.png

Sorry, wrong gif.

spacer.png

What area are you? I thought I was in the clear but it's taken a turn for the worse. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

What area are you? I thought I was in the clear but it's taken a turn for the worse. 

I'm in Sarasota. How about you?

9 minutes ago, Know Life said:

spacer.png

Sorry, wrong gif.

spacer.png

Quality edit.

So Glad to have been present for this.

Warms the cockles of my heart...:P

Stay safe and Dry Bro.

3 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

I keep seeing this gif being used for things.  Is his mouth supposed to look like horrible CGI?

1 minute ago, Know Life said:

I'm in Sarasota. How about you?

Bonita Springs, Lee County. Not thrilled the storm is taking more of an eastward turn than the models predicted. 

Annnnnd I just got the mandatory evacuation alert. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Bonita Springs, Lee County. Not thrilled the storm is taking more of an eastward turn than the models predicted. 

Well Sh!t.

Better boogie, live to fight another day...Be Safe.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Come to Arizona. Make it a two week trip and see the eagles on the second week. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It was projected to hit Tampa and then the projection moved west and then east again lol

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

It was projected to hit Tampa and then the projection moved west and then east again lol

Yea, it's been all over the place. It's following the Euro models a lot closer

8 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

Well Sh!t.

Better boogie, live to fight another day...Be Safe.

Thanks. More worried about losing power for days on end more than anything. 

2 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I only care, because my wife does.   :lol:.  That's her maiden name... and she's super proud to have an Eagles' player with her name on the back.   She wants a Pascal #3 jersey now.   That's going to be tough to find without a custom order.

1 hour ago, Doc S. said:

??

So order it...:whistle:

Happy Wife, Happy Life...

Custom Eagles shirts are currently on serious sale at www.eaglesteamfanshoponline.com   I got a custom one with the number 99 (she is 99 years old) and our family name on the back .  Marked down from $125 to $85.  She is looking forward to wearing it proudly each day at her senior community.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Damn. May you and your loved ones be safe, man. The same goes for any other members that are in the affected areas.

13 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

You're not being evacuated?

Nah, no one gives a damn about me. 😂

My mom just went into hospice last Thursday. She lives in Venice Fl, and her facility just evacuated today. 

Archived