June 14Jun 14 9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Good inning all around. Time to switch over the the finals for a bit lolF that can’t watch the spurs continue to blow double digit leads and watch the POS Knicks fan base get a title
June 14Jun 14 23 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:F that can’t watch the spurs continue to blow double digit leads and watch the POS Knicks fan base get a title I absolutely hate the spurs and can slightly stomach the knicks because of the villinova boys
June 14Jun 14 3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:I absolutely hate the spurs and can slightly stomach the knicks because of the villinova boysTbh i don’t really hate the Knicks team besides Josh hart who thinks he’s some great player. I hate their fan base more. Spurs i don’t like but i rather see them win again then the POS Knicks fan base.
June 14Jun 14 1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:I absolutely hate the spurs and can slightly stomach the knicks because of the villinova boysAre you out of your mind? F the New York Knicks. And F the WORST fans on earth. They have proven over the finals alone that their scumbag fan base is maybe #1 on the list of worst fans. I always thought it was Dallas/Lakers/Yankees fans that also pretended to be Duke fans (they are all 1 person by the way), but these a-hole fans have proven to be the worst in sports.
June 14Jun 14 4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Tbh i don’t really hate the Knicks team besides Josh hart who thinks he’s some great player. I hate their fan base more. Spurs i don’t like but i rather see them win again then the POS Knicks fan base.Hart is one hell of a role player though. I don't really pay attention to the fan base, so doesn't bother me
June 14Jun 14 2 minutes ago, hputenis said:Are you out of your mind? F the New York Knicks. And F the WORST fans on earth. They have proven over the finals alone that their scumbag fan base is maybe #1 on the list of worst fans. I always thought it was Dallas/Lakers/Yankees fans that also pretended to be Duke fans (they are all 1 person by the way), but these a-hole fans have proven to be the worst in sports.Lol I don't pay attention to other fans I hate ours enough the way it is 🤣. Not all Lakers fans like Dallas/Yankees or pretend to like Duke
June 14Jun 14 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Good to know Alvarado and Keller are going to blow a game where we score 9 runsYup, this is about to get ugly
June 14Jun 14 Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:Yup, this is about to get uglyAt this point, it’s on Mattingly because he’s shown you we can’t consistently throw strikes tonight.and he should be removed and somebody should’ve been up the bullpen after the first walk
June 14Jun 14 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:At this point, it’s on Mattingly because he’s shown you we can’t consistently throw strikes tonight.and he should be removed and somebody should’ve been up the bullpen after the second walkJust give up the granny and get it over with, fn clowns
June 14Jun 14 1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Just give up the granny and get it over with, fn clownsKeller sucks but this is on Mattingly. As soon as the first two batters got on base you should’ve had somebody warming up in case the third guy got on base. And at that point you remove them from the game. The fact that he’s still in there and he’s gotten one out and given up three runs is Fing stupid
June 14Jun 14 They got out of it with Keller, but that was horrendous managing when Keller couldn’t throw strikes
June 14Jun 14 7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Just give up the granny and get it over with, fn clownsIt’s cause you went to go watch the finals lol
June 14Jun 14 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Keller sucks but this is on Mattingly. As soon as the first two batters got on base you should’ve had somebody warming up in case the third guy got on base. And at that point you remove them from the game. The fact that he’s still in there and he’s gotten one out and given up three runs is Fing stupid Freaking ridiculous, 9 run game and you still have to use Duran. Inexcusable
June 14Jun 14 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:It’s cause you went to go watch the finals lolLmao usually I turn it off when they are losing and they comeback. I did the opposite and well that didn't work out so great. Spurs blew another 10+ lead just before half anyways 🙄
June 14Jun 14 Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:Lmao usually I turn it off when they are losing and they comeback. I did the opposite and well that didn't work out so great. Spurs blew another 10+ lead just before half anyways 🙄I’ve learned to always bet on the Knicks when the spurs go up 10+.
June 14Jun 14 2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Freaking ridiculous, 9 run game and you still have to use Duran. InexcusableGoing to wear him out by September
June 14Jun 14 Amazing that if Turner just didn’t swing that at bat he would’ve gotten walked, and Bryce Harper would’ve come up with the bases loaded
June 14Jun 14 5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Amazing that if Turner just didn’t swing that at bat he would’ve gotten walked, and Bryce Harper would’ve come up with the bases loadedWell they got it done.... Didn't need to be so dramatic tho
June 14Jun 14 29 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I’ve learned to always bet on the Knicks when the spurs go up 10+.I just put a live bet on the Knicks to cover +7.5. I’m sure the Spurs will win by 8 now.
June 14Jun 14 22 minutes ago, hputenis said:I just put a live bet on the Knicks to cover +7.5. I’m sure the Spurs will win by 8 now.Naw the spurs have been awful closing out games
June 14Jun 14 4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Naw the spurs have been awful closing out gamesI’m liking my bet now Chubba Knubbard!
Create an account or sign in to comment