Connecticut Eagle

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Other than that, I'm not sure. 

Just like this HE.  it's easy to do.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  He just doesn't have breakaway speed according to a guy who's never heard of him before this week.  

I’m not a chiefs fan but i love watching that kid. He runs angry and viciously and he has speed. Hell of a late round pickup. 

10 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Your midnight green bias is showing.  Not everyone is as wise as the Eagles are. crap, almost 100% of the Draft pundits have Skoronski and Johnson ahead of Jones.  Are they all stupid?

Draft pundits have been very wrong before

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m not a chiefs fan but i love watching that kid. He runs angry and viciously and he has speed. Hell of a late round pickup. 

He reminds me of Kamara

1 minute ago, mattwill said:

Just like this HE.  it's easy to do.

How? Without editing my words in the box yourself how does that happen?

13 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Nothing will ever mean more than 2017.  On top of being the first .....................

The season ended the moment Carson Wentz tore his ACL :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Lost the starting kicker early, and signed a guy off a practice squad who was money.

Lost Darren Sproles in September.

Lost special teams captain Chris Maragos in early October.

Lost staring MLB Jordan Hicks and LT Jason Peters in late October.

Even as the #1 seed with homefield advantage, underdog in every playoff game.

Nick Foles put a savage beating on the #1 defense in the NFL in the NFCCG.

Nick Foles cemented his legend status going toe to toe with the GOAT in the Super Bowl.

Didn't have Jalen Hurts on the team 

FYP ;)

4 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Draft pundits have been very wrong before

You clearly weren't aware of my tongue position when I posted that.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2023/2/3/23584278/eagles-news-jerry-jones-mistakenly-philadelphia-empty-bucket-super-bowl-2023-lvii

"Anybody who thinks I won’t take a chance, has misread the tea leaves. But I do think longer term,” Jones said. "And I’m real hesitant to bet it all for a year. There’s a lot of things that can happen for that year. In essence, we’re seeing a couple of teams that have had some real success putting it all out there and paying for it later, in Philadelphia and Los Angeles.” 

Haven't seen this posted but I only went two pages back. Lmao

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

How? Without editing my words in the box yourself how does that happen?

It doesn't

2 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Jalen Hurts and the Eagles’ Dynamic Run Game - Football Outsiders

The Eagles are running quarterback power, but with a twist that gets Kelce more involved. Rather than sliding the left side of the line to handle all three threats and use the running back as the lead through the middle, the Eagles pinch the line inside and ask the running back to take the safety (Hufanga, 29) off the edge. That frees Kelce to loop around the left tackle as the lead blocker and get a great angle on Greenlaw (57). Hurts goes untouched for 10 yards before muscling out the final 2 yards, a testament to both the blocking scheme and his speed in the open field. Ugly as the stat sheet looked by the end of the game, the Eagles rushing offense came to play. To bounce back from some of their lulls and rewire the core of their rushing offense on the fly, constantly changing drive by drive, is a testament to both the talent on the roster and how well the coaches are seeing the game right now. Sunday’s game was a reminder that when the Eagles get into their groove and find the defense’s pain point, they hammer it like no other. That’s true of both the rushing and passing attack, which is why their offense has been able to carry them all season. Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo is a tough egg to crack in the postseason, but there should be little doubt that the Eagles offensive staff will have something ready for him.

2 minutes ago, mattwill said:

It doesn't

oh ok. I didnt think the guy who responded to that post would  have quoted me, erased my words, and copied Utebirds in to there.

I figured he tried to quote Utebird or me, and somehow the wrong post showed up

28 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So is he retiring after this season or still doesn't know?

24 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

image.jpeg.63080650209e72e885d4e5c1567ed5e1.jpeg

I figure they are changing even more rules in the offseason because of Tua

3 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Sunday’s game was a reminder that when the Eagles get into their groove and find the defense’s pain point, they hammer it like no other. That’s true of both the rushing and passing attack, which is why their offense has been able to carry them all season.

I think this is an underrated point. We also do a really good job of staying one step ahead of any defensive adjustments.

The end result is what we saw against the 49ers where their linebackers were pretty much frozen in place once we got rolling. These are guys who are normally shooting gaps and making tackles for a loss, and on Sunday there was hardly any of that.

35 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't think it'd mean more but it'd raise the team to another level. We'd have more wins than half the league

It's like getting into the club and then raising up in the ranks lol

We went from getting teased about zero Lombardi's to possibly having multiple.   

I'm just glad I got to see them win 1.  Anymore would be a bonus. 

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

We went from getting teased about zero Lombardi's to possibly having multiple.   

I'm just glad I got to see them win 1.  Anymore would be a bonus. 

Was just looking at the list, if the Chiefs win, they will be in the group of 10 teams to win 3 Super Bowls.

Of those 10 teams, 6 of them are from the AFCW or the NFCE.

12 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

So is he retiring after this season or still doesn't know?

Elmo-shrug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

It is quite clear you have not seen this play.  He did not have a straight line run, he was at a dead stop at the line of scrimmage, had to bounce and start again.

He was also caught by Tyson Campbell, barely, a 4.4 guy who had a 5 yard head start and had the angle on him.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/isiah-pacheco-shifts-into-another-gear-on-39-yard-run

Cool story bro.

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Elmo-shrug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It sounds to me like he hasn't made up his mind yet. Or he has and doesn't want us to know he has lol.

2 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

It sounds to me like he hasn't made up his mind yet. Or he has and doesn't want us to know he has lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even seriously thought about it yet

Archived