EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

It sounds to me like he hasn't made up his mind yet. Or he has and doesn't want us to know he has lol.

Well at least we have his replacement if he decides this is his last year

Do we have a definitive replacement for when Lane retires?

He played the whole game vs the Niners so hopefully it's just a precaution and he's ready to go for the SB.

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Well at least we have his replacement if he decides this is his last year

Do we have a definitive replacement for when Lane retires?

I'd say no, not right now.

16 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Cool story bro.

Translation - "You owned me, I clearly don't know what I'm talking about, so I am going to move on before I look like a fool.......again".  

54 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2023/2/3/23584278/eagles-news-jerry-jones-mistakenly-philadelphia-empty-bucket-super-bowl-2023-lvii

"Anybody who thinks I won’t take a chance, has misread the tea leaves. But I do think longer term,” Jones said. "And I’m real hesitant to bet it all for a year. There’s a lot of things that can happen for that year. In essence, we’re seeing a couple of teams that have had some real success putting it all out there and paying for it later, in Philadelphia and Los Angeles.” 

Haven't seen this posted but I only went two pages back. Lmao

Jerrah is the gift that keeps on giving...

For a guy that smart ( business wise), he sure is a dummy. Bless his open mouth.

Don't go anywhere, Jerry, we love you...:peng:

566911875_JonesscoldsElliott.jpeg.0c3bfb340170aa8e45e440111b0ebfc7.jpeg

17 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Translation - "You owned me, I clearly don't know what I'm talking about, so I am going to move on before I look like a fool.......again".  

Like I owned your mom last night?

Yeah I went there get over it, you want to act like a grade A D all the time I'll treat you like one.

I'm moving on because I find conversation with you to be grating and exhausting.

But hey you do you👍

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Like I owned your mom last night?

Yeah I went there get over it, you want to act like a grade A D all the time I'll treat you like one.

I'm moving on because I find conversation with you to be grating and exhausting.

But hey you do you👍

Then quit arguing over something you are wrong about.

You don't want a snarky response, don't respond with cool story bro.

A more fitting response would be "Yeah, now that I see that, it is clear an equally fast player who had a head start and the angle ran him down, barely"

33 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even seriously thought about it yet

On his new heights podcast the episode with Gronk he was asking Gronk about how he knew when to retire and Gronk basically said he just knew and that Kelce would to.

I think with Gronk though he had a bad back as well and Kelce is relatively healthy.

Kelce really didn't say much either way on the podcast rather but it's definitely something he's obviously given a great deal of thought to.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Then quit arguing over something you are wrong about.

You don't want a snarky response, don't respond with cool story bro.

A more fitting response would be "Yeah, now that I see that, it is clear an equally fast player who had a head start and the angle ran him down, barely"

Never said he wasn't a fast player, said I'm not worried about his speed, as he's a straight line speed guy.

Even said I really like him And how he runs angry.

I just don't think he'll be much of a threat against the eagles though now that I've said this he'll probably rip off a 69 yarder first snap and I'll be like well should have made him stop his feet and change direction because he's more of a straight line guy.

That's my opinion, I'm sorry yours is different, when I watch Pacheco I don't see the same instant explosion that guys like Barkley have.

If the Bengals can hold him to under 3 a carry I think eagles D front can.

Having said that easiest way to stop chiefs run game is get a lead and Andy starts tossing it all over the yard, which with mahommes is always a threat.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I heard they might even roll the grass into the stadium

Wait, roll the grass in?

Like with Kiosks and such? Do I need a Medical card? Flowered shirt?

NFL expanding Income opportunities...:lol:

Archived