2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

I was all in on drafting an RB and just realized I drafted Chuba, zeroing in on someone else...

The raiders just released Arden Key and Mo Hurst. I have no idea what they’re doing but they made it super difficult & kinda not fun for me to draft for them, I felt like I had to fill major holes to replace from the bad FA moves they made. Now I’m wishing I went DL much earlier in this draft & more often

• Like 1

Eagles back on the clock. Liked the first few picks of Devonta Smith, Caleb Farley, Jevon Holland. 

Curious to see what direction @philafan4o8takes here.

11 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Eagles back on the clock. Liked the first few picks of Devonta Smith, Caleb Farley, Jevon Holland. 

Curious to see what direction @philafan4o8takes here.

I would bet right now that we will not be near as happy with the actual draft compared to this.

Devonta Smith WR Alabama
Caleb Fairley CB Virginia Tech
Jevon Holland S Oregon
Paulson Adebo CB

Stanford

19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I would bet right now that we will not be near as happy with the actual draft compared to this.

Devonta Smith WR Alabama
Jevon Holland S Oregon
Paulson Adebo CB

Stanford

Ok let me get off my butt and make this pick. My draft board is not up to date so I am not sure who is available lol

22 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Devonta Smith WR Alabama
Jevon Holland S Oregon
Paulson Adebo CB

Stanford

Yeah, I think it's safe to say @philafan4o8 is doing better than Howie right now. 

We'll see if Howie comes anywhere close to this on draft day haha

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Yeah, I think it's safe to say @philafan4o8 is doing better than Howie right now. 

We'll see if Howie comes anywhere close to this on draft day haha

Dont get made at me for following my board on the next pick lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Dont get made at me for following my board on the next pick lol

I actually don't mind the pick, Newman could have easily gone a round or 2 earlier so you could make a reasonable argument that this is a value pick. Considering you've already gone WR, CB x2, and S, with the first four picks, I think it's ok to go backup QB here given the value. 

I like Newman as a prospect and to get him in Round 6 is definitely worth a shot.

• Like 2

WFT looking to trade up to somewhere in the 6th round.

Have 2 mid to late 7th round picks. Willing to throw in a late 2022 pick to sweeten the deal.

5 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

The raiders just released Arden Key and Mo Hurst. I have no idea what they’re doing but they made it super difficult & kinda not fun for me to draft for them, I felt like I had to fill major holes to replace from the bad FA moves they made. Now I’m wishing I went DL much earlier in this draft & more often

To be fair, in this universe your raiders still have the two of them. Since this started before their release. 

• Like 1

I don't think 258 belongs to me lol.

(EDIT: I guess it does?? From the Chiefs? I don't remember that being listed a few days ago...)

So the Dolphins acquired a 2021 3rd instead of a 2022 3rd, and acquired pick 208 I believe we determined belonged to the Bears...

We extra won this universe. 🤷‍♂️🤣

14 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

I don't think 258 belongs to me lol.

(EDIT: I guess it does?? From the Chiefs? I don't remember that being listed a few days ago...)

So the Dolphins acquired a 2021 3rd instead of a 2022 3rd, and acquired pick 208 I believe we determined belonged to the Bears...

We extra won this universe. 🤷‍♂️🤣

258 actually does belong to the Dolphins from the Deandre Washington trade, 208 was supposed to go to the Bears.

Only 59 Picks remain in our draft. I’m sure at least a 1/3 of that belongs to @IFB DOG so no pressure to stay on top of your picks man...

If we average 5 picks a day we should be done by the 28th. 

Amazing pace this year guys. Best I’ve ever seen. As always shoutout to @downundermike for running this, ever since he took over as commish this has always ran very smoothly & gets better every year. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1