2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

16 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

With 208th pick the Eagles select...

Trevon Grimes - WR - Florida

Trevon Grimes - Football - Florida Gators

Rams on the clock @Ray75

Love this pick for Philly, hate it because he was my sleeper.

Also, former Buckeye...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Love this pick for Philly, hate it because he was my sleeper.

Also, former Buckeye...

I figured this is right around his time to come off the board. All the tools in the world but just needs to develop under good coaching. Definitely one of my day 3 favorites

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

I'm glad the Vikings picked Hilliard before this pick, woulda been difficult to not choose him here. @20dawk4life

Sure it would have been. 

• Like 1

Looking back on some past drafts, I dare say these are my two favorites ever, with this year’s Browns topping the list. 

Cardinals
=========

R1P21 Christian Barmore, DT Bama
R2P49 Tyson Campbell, CB Georgia
R3P83 Kenneth Gainwell, RB Memphis
R4P130 Jamien Sherwood, S Auburn
R5P160 Cade Johnson, WR South Dakota State
R6P204 Nick Eubanks, TE Michigan
R7P243

Browns

=========

R1P26 Rashod Bateman, WR Minnesota
R2P59 Nick Bolton, LB Mizzou
R3P89 Payton Turner, EDGE Houston
R3P91 Alim McNeil, DT NC State
R4P110 Israel Mukuamu, CB South Carolina
R4P132 Jaelon Darden, WR/KR North Texas
R5P169 Kylin Hill, RB Mississippi State
R6P211 Tariq Thompson, S San Diego State
R7P257

Had some huge steals for both teams IMO. Campbell at 49, Bolton at 59, Darden at 132, Johnson at 160. 

• Like 1

Ohio State Spring game today at noon if y’all wanna see the future of football and get a head start for next year’s mock!

1 hour ago, Jenkins27 said:

Ohio State Spring game today at noon if y’all wanna see the future of football and get a head start for next year’s mock!

I'll be watching.

Because it's Saturday afternoon and there's nothing else to watch 😄

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jenkins27 said:

Still think it was a mistake for Olave to stay. He will not have the production with Jack Miller or CJ Stroud.

I live in Arizona so I have seen a lot of Jack Miller. He is solid and I hope he gets a fair shake at the starter job 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Still think it was a mistake for Olave to stay. He will not have the production with Jack Miller or CJ Stroud.

I live in Arizona so I have seen a lot of Jack Miller. He is solid and I hope he gets a fair shake at the starter job 

Looking like it’s Stroud or 5 star QB McCord’s job just based off today.

I was surprised Olave stayed. That WR room is loaded.

2 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

WRU 👀

4D9524FE-B125-499D-B852-3A463065C8B0.jpeg

Jaxon Smith Njigba will probably be the best of these WR when it is all said and done. He route running is out of this world.

Kyion thats my guy! Another AZ guy. His dad said he will hook me up with tickets when he gets out there. I want to see what the home games look like.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Jaxon Smith Njigba will probably be the best of these WR when it is all said and done. He route running is out of this world.

Kyion thats my guy! Another AZ guy. His dad said he will hook me up with tickets when he gets out there. I want to see what the home games look like.

I’m mad excited for Marvin Jr. Garrett Wilson looks like a stud too, I think he will translate to the pros easily.

9 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

I’m mad excited for Marvin Jr. Garrett Wilson looks like a stud too, I think he will translate to the pros easily.

Garrett Wilson is going to be good lol. Gee Scott will likely have to transfer tbh

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Falcons are on the clock @Slade

Packers are on deck @ibleedgreen1990

Bears are in the hole @eaglesfan0075

Panthers are up 4th @PoconoDon

Vikings are up 5th @20dawk4life

Eagles up 6th and 7th @philafan4o8

Panthers are up 8th @PoconoDon

Cowboys are up 9th @Dwide Schrude

Bears are up 10th @eaglesfan0075

Already know who I’m taking too

Eagles ready with their two picks. Ready to finish this draft strong

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay guys, working night shift this week. Will be making my pick shortly.

The Bears add another edge rusher to the mix after last year's draft pick Trevis Gipson failed to make much impact as a rookie after the team traded up to draft him. Koonce gets the opportunity to learn behind fellow Buffalo alum, Khalil Mack, and is a good scheme fit for the Bears as a 3-4 OLB. Both Mack and Robert Quinn are in their 30s so it's about time to add more youth to the rotation.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

The Bears add another edge rusher to the mix after last year's draft pick Trevis Gipson failed to make much impact as a rookie after the team traded up to draft him. Koonce gets the opportunity to learn behind fellow Buffalo alum, Khalil Mack, and is a good scheme fit for the Bears as a 3-4 OLB. Both Mack and Robert Quinn are in their 30s so it's about time to add more youth to the rotation.

Really like Koonce as a late round gem. Think his game translates well to the NFL. He should thrive in a 3-4 system.

• Like 2

I'm ready to go guys. Just waiting on a trade proposal response. 

• Like 1

A trade was made - Panthers get #223 overall. Vikings get #226 overall and Panthers 6th round pick in 2022.

As a result:

Both of my picks are in. That's it for me this year. Great fun guys!

@philafan4o8 and the Eagles are on the clock.

• Like 2

Eagles draft board met positional need with two back to back picks. One versatile offensive lineman and a solid 4-3 DE prospect. 

• Like 2

I’m sitting here imagining if the Browns added Bolton, Turner and McNeil to their front 7...Bateman and Darden to their WR corps...Hill to go with Chubb and Hunt as a three headed monster...and Mukuamu and Thompson to their secondary...I’d say they’re the clear favorite to win the AFC North and could very well be on the short list of legit SB contenders. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

I’m sitting here imagining if the Browns added Bolton, Turner and McNeil to their front 7...Bateman and Darden to their WR corps...Hill to go with Chubb and Hunt as a three headed monster...and Mukuamu and Thompson to their secondary...I’d say they’re the clear favorite to win the AFC North and could very well be on the short list of legit SB contenders. 

It's an impressive haul, some very nice value picks in that Browns draft class. Definitely eyed quite a few of those same players for the Chiefs but didn't want to use up too much draft capital to move up with the number of needs I was trying to address.