Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

I promise it's not a clone.

Exactly what I would expect a clone account to say.  🤔

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Whats the fitness challenge first of all? Is it weight loss? Is it couch to 5k? Is it working your way up to more reps of a certain exercise in a certain timeframe? (like How many Burpees can you do in 5 minutes?)

Other ideas?

 

couple other ideas- achieving at least 10k steps per day. Or most amount of steps over a timeframe- like 3 months maybe?

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Whats the fitness challenge first of all? Is it weight loss? Is it couch to 5k? Is it working your way up to more reps of a certain exercise in a certain timeframe? (like How many Burpees can you do in 5 minutes?)

Other ideas?

 

Oh man... I can get a lot of Burpees.  Just drink Coke from a can, and the burpees just come free and easy.

 
Days until...
Offseason workouts - 8
NFL Draft - 18
Preseason - 116
Regular Season - 151

Weapons on offense?

Top 25 receiving yardage in 2020:

Diggs  #146

Kelce #63

Hopkins #27

Jefferson #22

Adams #53

Ridley #26

Metcalf #62

Hill #165

Robinson #61

Waller #204

Moore #24

Cooks #20

McLaurin 376

Cooper #4

Anderson UDFA

AJ Brown #51

Lockett #69

Evans #7

Allen #76

Davis #5

Jones #166

Kupp #69

Beasley UDFA

Woods #41

Lamb #17

 

Live look at @EaglePhan1986 with all his bishes in Ft. Lauderdale.  He told me they're all recovering nicely, and there haven't been any lawsuits because he made them all sign NDAs.

your favorite funny gif... : Page 9

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Whats the fitness challenge first of all? Is it weight loss? Is it couch to 5k? Is it working your way up to more reps of a certain exercise in a certain timeframe? (like How many Burpees can you do in 5 minutes?)

Other ideas?

 

Push-ups and nothing but push-ups 

15 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Whats the fitness challenge first of all? Is it weight loss? Is it couch to 5k? Is it working your way up to more reps of a certain exercise in a certain timeframe? (like How many Burpees can you do in 5 minutes?)

Other ideas?

 

No shirt selfie challenge

8 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
 
Days until...
Offseason workouts - 8
NFL Draft - 18
Preseason - 116
Regular Season - 151

Jokes aside Mr. Beast.  I'll leave his name out of it, but one of the main guys from TDN was at my house yesterday (wives are best friends from college), and he gave me a nice little nugget.  We weren't talking about the Bucs specifically, but he was emphatic that if Javonte Williams was there at 32, the Bucs are drafting him.  It makes sense to me, as they are loaded everywhere else.    

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

image.gif.9cf7d2c0a5686ec972a305e8e4a8dad0.gif

when you learn to use these when their message is actually appropriate ill start to give a F

Does Amari Rodgers make it to Round 3?  Another guy who I've loved watching play college ball.  I think he fits the Kyle Pitts mold of offensive weapon rather than just listing him as a WR.  He's absolutely rocked up at 5-9 210.  That's a crazy build for just being a slot WR.  Maurice Jones-Drew was 5-7 205 for comparison and he was a bellcow running back in the NFL.  I would love to see Rodgers fall to the Eagles in Round 3 but I think he goes late Round 2.  I can see the Rams taking him.   There are so many freaking talented guys in the draft and I struggle to have any faith in Howie making any right moves. 

 

They need to bring back the sound effect busting into some guitar riff after every score. 

Phils bullpen up to its old tricks: have given up the lead 3x tonight.

4-3 to tie at 4-4

5-4 to tie at 5-5

6-5 to tie at 6-6

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

Jokes aside Mr. Beast.  I'll leave his name out of it, but one of the main guys from TDN was at my house yesterday (wives are best friends from college), and he gave me a nice little nugget.  We weren't talking about the Bucs specifically, but he was emphatic that if Javonte Williams was there at 32, the Bucs are drafting him.  It makes sense to me, as they are loaded everywhere else.    

I think they go front 7 and trade back , but anything is possible , their starters are set , all 22 of them back , last team to do that 79 Steelers and they repeated as champs .

 

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Does Amari Rodgers make it to Round 3?  Another guy who I've loved watching play college ball.  I think he fits the Kyle Pitts mold of offensive weapon rather than just listing him as a WR.  He's absolutely rocked up at 5-9 210.  That's a crazy build for just being a slot WR.  Maurice Jones-Drew was 5-7 205 for comparison and he was a bellcow running back in the NFL.  I would love to see Rodgers fall to the Eagles in Round 3 but I think he goes late Round 2.  I can see the Rams taking him.   There are so many freaking talented guys in the draft and I struggle to have any faith in Howie making any right moves. 

 

I think he does get to round 3 because hes a small WR without separation. He might be a baller, but thats a scary projection to the NFL regardless. 

3 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

I think they go front 7 and trade back , but anything is possible , their starters are set , all 22 of them back , last team to do that 79 Steelers and they repeated as champs .

 

I despise the value of a RB in the 1st round, unless you literally won or almost won the SB.  At 32, I thought the CEH pick for Kansas City last year was brilliant.  In hindsight, maybe they should have looked for a swing tackle.    

im taking a dump in this thread

 

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F you too 

How it feels getting downvoted to oblivion - GIF on Imgur

4for4eaglesnest has a small vag

2 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

im taking a dump in this thread

 

Is the Porta John outside your trailer filled to the brim Farmer Francis?  

 

i use 4for4eaglesnest filthy mouth for a porta dook, my frail, stupid, bald, friend

Phillies take a 7-6 lead in the 9th on a questionable call at home plate.

I didnt realize Farley's back surgery was his SECOND in the past year.

according to NDirish it was his second. https://jetrolot.com/eagles-position-preview-cbs/

3 minutes ago, Know Life said:

Phillies take a 7-6 lead in the 9th on a questionable call at home plate.

Questionable is putting it kindly. No way he touched home. 

Just now, ManuManu said:

Questionable is putting it kindly. No way he touched home. 

He definitely missed home, but I had typed and sent before I saw all of the angles. I don't know how the hell he was called safe. If I'm the ump, I'm having someone else start my car.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.