Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

Kwity Paye is a top 20 talent.

If he falls to 22 or lower, I'm immediately trying to trade up. Paye + a RD1 CB resets the defense.

22 = Ten. Our 2nd rounder (37) + 43rd rounder (70) gets it done for picks 22+. 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

Congrats to Hideki Matsuyama on the Green Jacket!  From low amateur 10 years ago to Masters champ, that pretty dang impressive. 

3 minutes ago, Cliftoma said:

Congrats to Hideki Matsuyama on the Green Jacket!  From low amateur 10 years ago to Masters champ, that pretty dang impressive. 

Such a controlled reaction too.  It looked like he didn't even care.  Good for him.  I'd absolutely lose it.  

2 hours ago, bpac55 said:

He definitely made a lot of plays from the interior.  I think under Schwartz that would have been ideal.  I saw a lot of plays where he used his length to lunge at guys too.  I just don't know where his best value is in the draft.

There is no clear cut top DE in this draft.  They all have question marks.  Rousseau took the year off, tested horribly and doesn't pop off tape the way you want.  Phillips has the concussion issues.  Oweh tested off the charts but his production doesn't match the testing. Turner didn't put up huge numbers and you want that guy to dominate in the conference he plays in.  You have both of the Pitt DE as well.

Paye is the consistent one but he's not flashy at all. 

I just have no idea with the DE in the draft.

I like Elerson Smith though he's a bit lanky 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Obsessing weeks before the draft because they might take a TE with their first pick is a little sad.  But you do you sport.  I’ll point and laugh.   

LOL nice try.  I wasnt the one doing it and i wasnt the one crying about it.  i was the one pointing out that youre an idiot

26 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Such a controlled reaction too.  It looked like he didn't even care.  Good for him.  I'd absolutely lose it.  

I think he was just relieved.  From the first tee, you could tell he was feeling the pressure but was able to hold it together.

55 minutes ago, RLC said:

Kwity Paye is a top 20 talent.

If he falls to 22 or lower, I'm immediately trying to trade up. Paye + a RD1 CB resets the defense.

22 = Ten. Our 2nd rounder (37) + 43rd rounder (70) gets it done for picks 22+. 

Paye isn’t even good value at #37

@Original Sin

More often than not, a player picked between 1-3 in the NFL draft plays football for the National Football League.  

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

@Original Sin

More often than not, a player picked between 1-3 in the NFL draft plays football for the National Football League.  

I see following a conversation   isn’t something you do well .

try it some time , and you won’t look like such a moron  quoting  just a few words of it  .

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

 

I had you pegged as someone who had spellcheck.  How the f old do you think I am?

😂well done

1 hour ago, RLC said:

Kwity Paye is a top 20 talent.

If he falls to 22 or lower, I'm immediately trying to trade up. Paye + a RD1 CB resets the defense.

22 = Ten. Our 2nd rounder (37) + 43rd rounder (70) gets it done for picks 22+. 

I’m not trading up for him, but if I was a team picking around 20 I wouldn’t mind him. I have little interest in him at 12. 

2 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

I see following a conversation   isn’t something you do well .

try it some time , and you won’t look like such a moron  quoting  just a few words of it  .

I was just messing around.  Calm down Tina.  Eat some food.  

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I was just messing around.  Calm down Tina.  Eat some food.  

Ok , Karen 

2 hours ago, eagle45 said:

😂😂😂

I had you legged as being way too old to know what tiktok is.

I know what a tic tac is.  

So, any takers on a blog fitness challenge?

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

So, any takers on a blog fitness challenge?

If we are allowed to lie... sure.   I'm in.

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

So, any takers on a blog fitness challenge?

I might be interested. But I dont weigh in for my health rewards program at work for another 2 weeks and Ill be damned if I lose a single pound before then. 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

So, any takers on a blog fitness challenge?

I know you posted it a couple pages back, but what's the challenge again?  My gym is still closed on Sunday, so if I participate, I'm only to be held accountable 85.714285714%

Bryce Harper!  Bomb!!  

I’m only suggesting it and willing to participate.  One of the blog fitness people needs to figure the rest out.

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So you felt inclined to chime in.  Man.  Keep at it sport.    You might matter to someone, one day.   
 

It’s you’re BTW.  

3A5D741C-1977-4617-BD50-48CDEE3AEFEF.jpeg

blah blah blah. you still dont know what irony is.  your clone account liking your posts is pathetic btw

41 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Paye isn’t even good value at #37

Bad take. 

 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

I’m only suggesting it and willing to participate.  One of the blog fitness people needs to figure the rest out.

I have a daughter on the way, and I'm starting to gain some dad gut already.  I haven't had to do cardio since I was forced to in college, so I'm up for anything.  I've also been drinking and watching the Masters since 10:45 am and now am watching the Phillies.  Probably need to stop stuff like that.  

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I’m only suggesting it and willing to participate.  One of the blog fitness people needs to figure the rest out.

Whats the fitness challenge first of all? Is it weight loss? Is it couch to 5k? Is it working your way up to more reps of a certain exercise in a certain timeframe? (like How many Burpees can you do in 5 minutes?)

Other ideas?

 

2 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

blah blah blah. you still dont know what irony is.  your clone account liking your posts is pathetic btw

I promise it's not a clone.  I love your back and forth with Mr. Sensitive.  @4for4EaglesNest  Tagging him so he doesn't yell at me.  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.