EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He is only on board if they include Kyle Pitts in the trade package.

Eagles send two 2022 1sts on pass catchers. Makes too much sense. 

Guest justrelax
18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hey Emerill, he lacks both.   

I only wish I could cook that well.

One of the best meals my wife and I ever ate was at his original restaurant in NOLA, on Tchoupitoulas St. I was frankly expecting it to be somewhat old and tired but it was anything but. Bright, wonderful menu, great staff, and strong drinks.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Eagles send two 2022 1sts on pass catchers. Makes too much sense. 

Gotta support that QB that you have vaguely committed to.

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Not sure yet.  One of the cheaper ones.  We just discussed it this morning.  Def not #2.  I know that.  

For my money they are all a blast.   

1 hour ago, austinfan said:

Doug built off Reich's offense, so there are going to be a lot of similarities on the surface.

Did Doug now?   You sure that Reich didn't build off Doug's offense?    Yes, yes... Doug is persona non-grata now, so everything that went wrong with the team was Doug's fault, so anything that was good must have belonged to someone else.  

My guess is that Doug and Frank worked together to build an offense that had elements from Reich's time in SD plus Doug's time with Andy... plus a little bit of flare from their own experiences (Frank with the K-Gun and Doug with Holmgren).

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

My guess is that Doug and Frank worked together to build an offense that had elements from Reich's time in SD plus Doug's time with Andy... plus a little bit of flare from their own experiences (Frank with the K-Gun and Doug with Holmgren).

Agreed. Doug came in having played and worked under Andy Reid right? And Reich came in not long after a fairly poor year as OC for the Chargers. I think it was a combination of the two and that's what worked. 

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Finally get to hear from Gannon today

I do love hearing coaches coaching.  

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I do love hearing coaches coaching.  

Clay seemed particularly impressive in that little clip. I think players are really doing to like him. 

Gannon comes off very natural speaking to the media. 

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

Polish_20210520_153052841.jpg

JFC, I laughed out loud, looked closer and then just lost it. 10/10

54 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Honestly, I can watch ish like that all day.  Love seeing and hearing coaches, coach.  

First thing I thought as well

Avant, who had been critical of Sirianni’s personality during interviews, said he’s the real deal in person. He said he’s very impressive and his energy is authentic and genuine. 

He also really likes Reagor and the upside of Watkins, calling him a HR hitter. 

12 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Avant, who had been critical of Sirianni’s personality during interviews, said he’s the real deal in person. He said he’s very impressive and his energy is authentic and genuine. 

He also really likes Reagor and the upside of Watkins, calling him a HR hitter. 

He also said Hightower was the best route runner on the team, which made me scratch my head. I remember him being pretty bad. 

Don't name him the starter. Let him earn it

If he's not able to earn it from battling Flacco and whoever else then go #1 overall pick in 2022 :roll:

Archived