Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You had too didn't you? Lol

That's what we're here for, gimme that magic 75% number baby! 

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

That's what we're here for, gimme that magic 75% number baby! 

Lol!! Let's goooooo! 

16 hours ago, Procus said:

Probably going to suck too. He's had how many practices to get in sync with his receivers? This will probably been seen as making excuses for Wentz by the Wentz-Obsessed but such is. If I were Frank I'd seriously consider keeping him out this week -- and put a syringe with Covid vaccine on his chair, needle up.

3 hours ago, eglz1 said:

Probably going to suck too. He's had how many practices to get in sync with his receivers? This will probably been seen as making excuses for Wentz by the Wentz-Obsessed but such is. If I were Frank I'd seriously consider keeping him out this week -- and put a syringe with Covid vaccine on his chair, needle up.

He did okay his rookie year. 

26 minutes ago, Procus said:

He did okay his rookie year. 

I wouldn’t mind seeing rookie version Carson all season. Doing enough to get the people wanting more, but not enough to get the team to the playoffs. A middle to early round first would be real nice. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing rookie version Carson all season. Doing enough to get the people wanting more, but not enough to get the team to the playoffs. A middle to early round first would be real nice. 

the wild card that year was the Lane Johnson suspension.  If he played the whole year, the Eagles would have made the playoffs

51 minutes ago, Procus said:

the wild card that year was the Lane Johnson suspension.  If he played the whole year, the Eagles would have made the playoffs

They won 7 games and they lost a few games they probably should’ve won. What I remember most about that season was how bad the receivers were and how Mathews couldn’t stay healthy. 

Well it looks like that MVP bud some of y’all were discussing is off to a rough start. 

Eagles won today, why do you care.  He played the whole game and the Colts lost.  Sounds like a huge day for the Eagles on all fronts.

15 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Eagles won today, why do you care.  He played the whole game and the Colts lost.  Sounds like a huge day for the Eagles on all fronts.

I’ll answer why I care when you ask the person who wrote it why they did. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ll answer why I care when you ask the person who wrote it why they did. 

You didn’t quote a post so I have no idea what you’re talking about

17 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well not all yet. Let’s hope the Fins lose too.

1 minute ago, Infam said:

Well not all yet. Let’s hope the Fins lose too.

Wouldn’t mind seeing both of those teams at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You didn’t quote a post so I have no idea what you’re talking about

Funny how you’re acting innocent considering the message was a response to you. I wonder why? 

212AFAD5-8B80-4A31-AE87-910EE905F937.jpeg

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Funny how you’re acting innocent considering the message was a response to you. I wonder why? 

212AFAD5-8B80-4A31-AE87-910EE905F937.jpeg

I didn’t make the post, and don’t remember what someone else hoped for.  Why do you still care.  Eagles won and looked good today.  You really need to let it go.

5 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

The grass isn't always greener on the other side huh Carson? :whistle:

Best part is the excuse machine is already in full swing. Can’t have him taking 15 hits though. He won’t last.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Best part is the excuse machine is already in full swing. Can’t have him taking 15 hits though. He won’t last.

Wilson was sacked 3 times and hit 13.  What’s your point ??

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I didn’t make the post, and don’t remember what someone else hoped for.  Why do you still care.  Eagles won and looked good today.  You really need to let it go.

Yeah I’m pretty sure all of you would have been pounding your chests and typing big time if Wentz outplayed Hurts today. Maybe you all should let this over defense of Wentz go. He plays for the Colts. When you step up and defend Hurts it might be the first time you ever did.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wilson was sacked 3 times and hit 13.  What’s your point ??

Wilson doesn’t miss games. That’s proven. The other guy does. 

Yeah I’m pretty sure all of you would have been pounding your chests and typing big time if Wentz outplayed Hurts today. Maybe you all should let this over defense of Wentz go. He plays for the Colts. When you step up and defend Hurts it might be the first time you ever did.

I don’t see anyone defending Wentz, you are the one who is bringing him up.  Eagles won, let it go.

Just now, downundermike said:

I don’t see anyone defending Wentz, you are the one who is bringing him up.  Eagles won, let it go.

Actually you’re defending Wentz right now. 😂🤣😂 What I wrote was if you defend Hurts it will be the first. Let Wentz go. He’s a colt now.

Archived