Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I have him on ignore lol he's just a troll. Bunch of them are in here just bashing Wentz because they don't like him

I still hope Wentz has an MVP season but like I said you never know

Wentz haters are happy about the loss

Wentz didn't suck yesterday though but the haters will never believe it

I took your advice.  

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

It was actually game, set and match before I got involved.  Eagles had just finished off an impressive week 1 road win, and this was his focus.  

And no one was even discussing it, @Mike030270 had posted it, and no one responded about the topic.

Hey you mind. I’m enjoying the Eagles win over here. Keep me out of your kiss my Wentz circle. 😂🤣😂

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Stop posting to me. Keep me out of your Wentz kissing club. 

No one is kissing Wentz, that's gross.  Go post somewhere else and stop letting Carson Wentz live rent free in your head.

Problem is you cant, you have an Tumblr Obsession GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

No one is kissing Wentz, that's gross.  Go post somewhere else and stop letting Carson Wentz live rent free in your head.

Problem is you cant, you have an Tumblr Obsession GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

How big is his head? I'm looking for a bigger apartment. Lmao that was a joke to both of you and now I'm leaving lol

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's going to get beat up like that though because that's the way he plays. He can't seem to understand when to throw the ball away or to just take what a defense gives him. He wants to make the big play every time. When it works my god its good but far too often it doesn't work. 

Exactly.  He's just not intelligent enough to change.  Amazing how the WASHERS couldn't figure it out after FIVE YEARS of the same braindead mistakes.

Probably because WASHERS aren't that intelligent either.

Just now, Arsenal79 said:

Exactly.  He's just not intelligent enough to change.  Amazing how the WASHERS couldn't figure it out after FIVE YEARS of the same braindead mistakes.

Probably because WASHERS aren't that intelligent either.

These dopes so caught up in defending this dude (even though he’s a cult now) they’re not even realizing that every complaint anyone had about him was answered yesterday by Jalen’s play. 

This is the story of Wentz in a nutshell. 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter. They’re in the redzone. He has his underneath route WIDE OPEN for an easy first down. Instead, he looks elsewhere and gets sacked. 

A1ADA77D-11B9-402A-A3AE-6964D644B2C4.jpeg

1 minute ago, nipples said:

This is the story of Wentz in a nutshell. 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter. They’re in the redzone. He has his underneath route WIDE OPEN for an easy first down. Instead, he looks elsewhere and gets sacked. 

A1ADA77D-11B9-402A-A3AE-6964D644B2C4.jpeg

Even the guy on the right is wide open. The ball should have been released much earlier. Hold, hold, hold, and a sack. Next thing you know the excuse machine starts. Thankfully it’s no longer our problem as long as the Colts are dumb enough to keep playing him and he can stay on the field.

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Even the guy on the right is wide open. The ball should have been released much earlier. Hold, hold, hold, and a sack. Next thing you know the excuse machine starts. Thankfully it’s no longer our problem as long as the Colts are dumb enough to keep playing him and he can stay on the field.

He also has the TE on a hook route on the Seam at the 10 yard line.  THREE open receivers and he holds it.  Dude just doesn't have it upstairs.

Now that he can't scramble, he's useless.

1 minute ago, Arsenal79 said:

He also has the TE on a hook route on the Seam at the 10 yard line.  THREE open throws and he holds it.  Dude just doesn't have it upstairs.

Now that he can't scramble, he's useless.

Three wide open receivers and he chokes. It’s no coincidence the guys who were bashing him on the team were allegedly offensive players. No one seems to be crying in this organization, because he’s gone. Only his idiot fans.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Three wide open receivers and he chokes. It’s no coincidence the guys who were bashing him on the team were allegedly offensive players. No one seems to be crying in this organization, because he’s gone. Only his idiot fans.

The guy is trash.  The entire team is happy he's gone.  

Related... the Colts will be happy when he's gone after this year.

Carson Worst will never get another contract to start in the NFL again.

3 minutes ago, Arsenal79 said:

Don’t care if the Colts never let him go. 😂🤣😂 After this season he doesn’t matter at all. 

36 minutes ago, Arsenal79 said:

I think they're tied to him for 2 seasons due to his big contract. 

I really hope Carson plays well next week. I can’t wait to read all the get over it beanbaggers come in here with all of there I told you so talk. 😂🤣😂 

I like the idea of this thread to see how that conditional pick is looking for us, but this has become a Wentz-lovers vs Wentz-haters circus. 

So far, this week was excellent  for the Eagles. The Colts lost and "it wasn't his fault". They just need to keep this up for 12 more games and we might end up with a top 10 pick next year.

Just now, beto_eagles said:

I like the idea of this thread to see how that conditional pick is looking for us, but this has become a Wentz-lovers vs Wentz-haters circus. 

So far, this week was excellent  for the Eagles. The Colts lost and "it wasn't his fault". They just need to keep this up for 12 more games and we might end up with a top 10 pick next year.

The original point of the post was to discuss these things, but the Wentz apologists went in full defense mode. The thread was also merged with other Wentz talk and it kind of muddled the whole thing. So it’s kind of a blend of all things related to Wentz, but the pick and how the new NFL rules could have an effect on the 1st regarding vaccines, Carson, and ultimately his teammates considering at the time I wrote this the Colts were one of the least vaccinated teams in football was why I originally made the thread. 

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I really hope Carson plays well next week

You should.  The Eagles getting a first and him playing well go hand in hand.  If they are looking at a top 5 pick, they will pull the plug on Wentz and ensure they keep their pick.

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You should.  The Eagles getting a first and him playing well go hand in hand.  If they are looking at a top 5 pick, they will pull the plug on Wentz and ensure they keep their pick.

I'm not sure they will though. Unless he's clearly the biggest issue with the team. I'm just not sure that sends the right message to the team and to Wentz.

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not sure they will though. Unless he's clearly the biggest issue with the team. I'm just not sure that sends the right message to the team and to Wentz.

So did we send the wrong message about Hurts when we benched him last year ??

Just now, downundermike said:

So did we send the wrong message about Hurts when we benched him last year ??

Wentz was the single biggest reason we sucked. Therein lives the difference and was what I was saying. If Wentz is the biggest issue you have to pull him. If he's not but the team are struggling for various other reasons then I'm not sure you bench him. 

26 minutes ago, downundermike said:

All he has to do is play 75% of snaps. So basically that’s 12.75 out of 17 games as long as he stays healthy. It’s very possible that they could be bad and still in the running for a playoff spot through game 13 depending on how the division shakes out. The Titans didn’t look particularly good yesterday. Jags suck. Houston surprisingly won, albeit against a trash Jags team. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

All he has to do is play 75% of snaps. So basically that’s 12.75 out of 17 games as long as he stays healthy. It’s very possible that they could be bad and still in the running for a playoff spot through game 13 depending on how the division shakes out. The Titans didn’t look particularly good yesterday. Jags suck. Houston surprisingly won, albeit against a trash Jags team. 

Last year the Eagles were still in the playoffs picture in December and the team sucked so there’s no way they will bench him if the Colts are in the playoff picture despite having a losing record. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

My reasoning for Wentz playing well stays what originally wrote. As far as the other stuff I only want Wentz to play well enough for them to keep playing, but lose. If they’re still in the playoffs picture then he won’t be benched. So far this season (granted it’s still early) that division doesn’t look all that scary. Heck even with a .500 record by week 15 they could still be in it.I want that first, but I want a good one too. The same applies to Miami. I hope they lose as more than the Colts, because there is no confusion there. We own that first.

Archived