Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

Just now, downundermike said:

What are you talking about.  My reply to you was let it go, enjoy the win.  And there was not a bunch of people talking about a Wentz MVP bid, it was one poster hoping for it.  You created a false narrative.

I did enjoy the win. I’m still enjoying the win. How about you go enjoy the win ratting that being Super Mike defend a Wentz. You can’t help yourself. You’re over here responding to someone else being critical of Wentz too. It’s funny how you don’t realize how much Wentz bottom you kiss. 😂🤣😂 Go enjoy the Eagles win and stop kisssing that Cults player’s arse.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I did enjoy the win. I’m still enjoying the win. How about you go enjoy the win ratting that being Super Mike defend a Wentz. You can’t help yourself. You’re over here responding to someone else being critical of Wentz too. It’s funny how you don’t realize how much Wentz bottom you kiss. 😂🤣😂 Go enjoy the Eagles win and stop kisssing that Cults player’s arse.

False again.  I was giving the facts of what actually happened.  Did you watch any of that game ??

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

False again.  I was giving the facts of what actually happened.  Did you watch any of that game ??

You’re still here!?! Go enjoy the Eagles win!

You’re still here!?! Go enjoy the Eagles win!

Your last 21 posts are in this thread, the only thread you have posted in today.  I have posted in 6 other threads in my last 21 posts, including 10 in the blog.  🤡🌏

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Your last 21 posts are in this thread, the only thread you have posted in today.  I have posted in 6 other threads in my last 21 posts, including 10 in the blog.  🤡🌏

You’re so into defending Wentz you’re looking at my posts counts. 😂🤣😂 These posts were replies to your obsession over Wentz mostly. 😂🤣😂

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You’re so into defending Wentz you’re looking at my posts counts. 😂🤣😂 These posts were replies to your obsession over Wentz mostly. 😂🤣😂

But you said  you were celebrating the win.  Your post history tells a different story.  That story is Carson Wentz is living rent free in your head.

Lets be done with it, I challenge you to go a week without talking about him.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

But you said  you were celebrating the win.  Your post history tells a different story.  That story is Carson Wentz is living rent free in your head.

Lets be done with it, I challenge you to go a week without talking about him.

Are you still over here whining about Wentz rather than enjoying the Eagles win? 😂🤣😂

Just now, downundermike said:

I blame Carson Wentz.

Your sarcasm is dripping bro. Yeah you don’t ever defend that guy. 😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I wrote you never wrote it. I wrote you didn’t go against it. Now man up and stand by Wentz or just write right now Wentz has no shot to be MVP. 

you-see-the-faulty-logic-here.gif

downunder didn't say it, because he didn't post anything against it, he is now responsible for it?  

As for the last line... you have committed yet another logical fallacy in creating that false dilemma.  You are out of your mind, you are so filled with hate.

Are you still over here whining about Wentz rather than enjoying the Eagles win? 😂🤣😂

You are the one who has only posted in this thread today, not me.  Go see all my posts in the blog celebrating the win.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

you-see-the-faulty-logic-here.gif

downunder didn't say it, because he didn't post anything against it, he is now responsible for it?  

As for the last line... you have committed yet another logical fallacy in creating that false dilemma.  You are out of your mind, you are so filled with hate.

He is responsible for responding to a post about that particular topic that had nothing to do with him. Maybe you should mind your business too. 

You are the one who has only posted in this thread today, not me.  Go see all my posts in the blog celebrating the win.

What is this right here? Me posting to myself? 😂🤣😂

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

He is responsible for responding to a post about that particular topic that had nothing to do with him. Maybe you should mind your business too. 

:blink:   

What is this right here? Me posting to myself? 😂🤣😂

Dude, you are dense.  Let me explain it slowly so you get it.

You, 23 consecutive posts in a thread about Carson Wentz, no posts celebrating the Eagles win.

Me, posted in 6 different threads over my last 23 posts.  A bunch of them in the blog celebrating the win.

You are the one ONLY posting in this thead.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

If you’re going to respond to my post I’m going to stick to my posting. I don’t care whatsoever about your feeling on it. Move on.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dude, you are dense.  Let me explain it slowly so you get it.

You, 23 consecutive posts in a thread about Carson Wentz, no posts celebrating the Eagles win.

Me, posted in 6 different threads over my last 23 posts.  A bunch of them in the blog celebrating the win.

You are the one ONLY posting in this thead.

Wrong. 😂🤣😂

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Dude is to dense to realize he is the one only posting in this thread.  25 of his last 27 posts are in this thread.  He is obsessed with Carson Wentz.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Good god are you dense.  If you notice my screen name, it is downundermike.

If you look at the user who posted that comment that you posted a screen shot yesterday, his screen name is Mike030270.

I never once said Carson Wentz has a shot to be MVP this year.

image.png.5d2df4a72beb39c7a2d106de96bff5ef.png

I have him on ignore lol he's just a troll. Bunch of them are in here just bashing Wentz because they don't like him

I still hope Wentz has an MVP season but like I said you never know

Wentz haters are happy about the loss

Wentz didn't suck yesterday though but the haters will never believe it

43 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You better go look at page 28-29 again.  You brought up the MVP thing posted by someone else in response to me.  You apparently are not playing with a full deck.

WHat was the tip off:

His obsession with attacking Wentz or anyone who says anything remotely positive about him, with childish insults?

His not being able to follow along a thread correctly?

or

His inability to place more than a few coherent words together?

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I have him on ignore lol he's just a troll. Bunch of them are in here just bashing Wentz because they don't like him

I still hope Wentz has an MVP season but like I said you never know

Wentz haters are happy about the loss

Wentz didn't suck yesterday though but the haters will never believe it

What he fails to realize, if Wentz does not play well and win games, the Colts can pull the plug, find a phantom injury and IR him, or just outright bench him, and the Eagles only get a second round pick.  The Eagles getting a first round pick and Carson Wentz playing well go hand in hand.

Go look at your post history.  20 consecutive posts in a thread about Carson Wentz.  23 of your last 25 posts in a thread about Carson Wentz

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/profile/200-eazyeaglez/content/page/2/?all_activity=1

Game set & Match- however, I think he will not see the L....  I feel he is incapable. 

What he fails to realize, if Wentz does not play well and win games, the Colts can pull the plug, find a phantom injury and IR him, or just outright bench him, and the Eagles only get a second round pick.  The Eagles getting a first round pick and Carson Wentz playing well go hand in hand.

Yup every single true Eagles fan should be pulling for Wentz to not only stay healthy, but play well!

SOme people are not that smart though

This thread is a disaster good luck to all that continue to engage in conversation in here Imma head out lol. 

8 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Game set & Match- however, I think he will not see the L....  I feel he is incapable. 

It was actually game, set and match before I got involved.  Eagles had just finished off an impressive week 1 road win, and this was his focus.  

18 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well it looks like that MVP bud some of y’all were discussing is off to a rough start. 

And no one was even discussing it, @Mike030270 had posted it, and no one responded about the topic.

Edited to add @Ipiggles, I just went back and looked at @Mike030270's post about wanting Wentz to win MVP.  As you see above, he said it was the MVP discussion y'all were having.

Guess who is the only one who responded to that post ??  The clown himself.  That "discussion" was one response by @EazyEaglez

Archived