Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You don’t. Only when you get butthurt about Carson you do. 

Once again, this thread had not been posted in for 24 hours, and then instead of celebrating the Eagles win, you start up the Carson Wentz thread.  He is living rent free in your head.

And I don't wanna hear any Jalen Hurts MVP nonsense from you seeing as you will not take my bet.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Once again, this thread had not been posted in for 24 hours, and then instead of celebrating the Eagles win, you start up the Carson Wentz thread.  He is living rent free in your head.

And I don't wanna hear any Jalen Hurts MVP nonsense from you seeing as you will not take my bet.

I’ve been celebrating the Eagles win all over EMB.  What about you? Instead of celebrating the Eagles win you’re here defending Wentz off a comment that had nothing to do with you. If I take an MVP shot at Wentz (THAT YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN) why are you the one defending it? Shouldn’t you be celebrating an Eagles victory rather Wentz whining again? 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ve been celebrating the Eagles win all over EMB.  What about you? Instead of celebrating the Eagles win you’re here defending Wentz off a comment that had nothing to do with you. If I take an MVP shot at Wentz (THAT YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN) why are you the one defending it? Shouldn’t you be celebrating an Eagles victory rather Wentz whining again? 

WHY the F are you taking a shot on wentz when you should be celebrating the WIN? 

God you are a child...

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

None of my posts are defending Wentz.  My posts are why do you care.  You are the one that rehashed this thread right after the Eagles win.

I will stand by my original reply.  Eagles won, Colts lost, Wentz played 100% of the snaps.  Win, Win, Win for the Eagles.

Carson Wentz continues to live rent free in your head.

Here is an easier bet for you, I bet you can't go all week without mentioning Carson Wentz.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

None of my posts are defending Wentz.  My posts are why do you care.  You are the one that rehashed this thread right after the Eagles win.

I will stand by my original reply.  Eagles won, Colts lost, Wentz played 100% of the snaps.  Win, Win, Win for the Eagles.

Carson Wentz continues to live rent free in your head.

Here is an easier bet for you, I bet you can't go all week without mentioning Carson Wentz.

You sure do a lot of dodging. Do you ever go a moment without being captain save a Wentz? You’re over here defending a stance that had nothing to do with you. Carson doesn’t need you to protect him anymore. He’s a big boy now. 

8 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

WHY the F are you taking a shot on wentz when you should be celebrating the WIN? 

God you are a child...

The shot isn’t about Wentz. It’s about the dope who hopes he wins MVP to gloat about. Get a clue.

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You sure do a lot of dodging. Do you ever go a moment without being captain save a Wentz? You’re over here defending a stance that had nothing to do with you. Carson doesn’t need you to protect him anymore. He’s a big boy now. 

What am I defending.  Quote a post defending Wentz yesterday or today, and explain how I am defending him ??

And what dodging are you talking about, you have declined two of my bets.  Dodger.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

What am I defending.  Quote a post defending Wentz yesterday or today, and explain how I am defending him ??

And what dodging are you talking about, you have declined two of my bets.  Dodger.

My post was about that MVP talk. You didn’t write it, but you’re the one crying about. What are defending now? Shouldn’t you be celebrating an Eagles victory rather than defending a post you claim to have nothing to do with? Hey Eagles fan why are you defending any talk by another so called Eagles fan wanting Carson to be MVP rather than celebrating the Eagles?

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

My post was about that MVP talk. You didn’t write it, but you’re the one crying about. What are defending now? Shouldn’t you be celebrating an Eagles victory rather than defending a post you claim to have nothing to do with? Hey Eagles fan why are you defending any talk by another so called Eagles fan wanting Carson to be MVP rather than celebrating the Eagles?

You are a clown.  I am not defending his post.  Quote a post of me defending it, or go away.

Looks like Carson Worst is up to his old tricks in Indy.  Just hope he doesn't piss away too many games to the point he gets benched, or does something stupid and gets himself injured again.

Since he likely to do one or the other, I'm not holding my breath for that 1st rounder.  Country boy will F it up no doubt...

Just now, downundermike said:

You are a clown.  I am not defending his post.  Quote a post of me defending it, or go away.

This entire thread is from you attacking me over my response to different  different posters. 😂🤣😂 Wow you’re so protective of Wentz you don’t even realize when you’re doing it. Even the slightest dig (again that was meant for someone else, but you decided to respond to) in your opinion of Wentz and you show up like the Wentz genie. How about you go celebrate the victory over kissing Carson’s bottom for once okay? 

Just now, Arsenal79 said:

Looks like Carson Worst is up to his old tricks in Indy.  Just hope he doesn't piss away too many games to the point he gets benched, or does something stupid and gets himself injured again.

I'm just not sure they are going to bench him unless he's as bad as he was in Philly last year... And whilst that's not completely out of the question I'm not sure he's going to. 

Just now, Arsenal79 said:

Since he likely to do one or the other, I'm not holding my breath for that 1st rounder.  Country boy will F it up no doubt...

@downundermike You might want to defend your boy again? 😂🤣😂 Unlike my post this is a direct shot at Wentz. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This entire thread is from you attacking me over my response to different  different posters.

False.  This is how it started.  You then quoted someone else talking about him being MVP and brought me into it.  🤡🌏

17 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well it looks like that MVP bud some of y’all were discussing is off to a rough start. 

17 hours ago, downundermike said:

Eagles won today, why do you care.  He played the whole game and the Colts lost.  Sounds like a huge day for the Eagles on all fronts.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

@downundermike You might want to defend your boy again? 😂🤣😂 Unlike my post this is a direct shot at Wentz. 

LOL no chance.  I made HEAD WASHER @downundermike look like a clown and a fool all year.  He should be embarrassed to show his face at this point.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm just not sure they are going to bench him unless he's as bad as he was in Philly last year... And whilst that's not completely out of the question I'm not sure he's going to. 

Yeah I don’t see him being benched either unless the wheels fall off. As long as he does what he did week one in Indy they will keep playing him. Of course when they play some really bad teams he’s going to win. He all ways beats up on bad teams. When they face some real challenges he’s probably going to lose. Of course Seattle just owns that dude.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

False.  This is how it started.  You then quoted someone else talking about him being MVP and brought me into it.  🤡🌏

You just made my point idiot! You responded to MY POST ABOUT THE MVP that was a response to someone else. 😂🤣😂

Yeah I don’t see him being benched either unless the wheels fall off. As long as he does what he did week one in Indy they will keep playing him. Of course when they play some really bad teams he’s going to win. He all ways beats up on bad teams. When they face some real challenges he’s probably going to lose. Of course Seattle just owns that dude.

Exactly. And look I mean Seattle are a good team so them beating Indy yesterday really wasn't a surprise. But he's not going to take that team to the next level because he's just not that kind of player. 

Wheels could easily fall off.  Dude is just good enough to lose at this point.  And he still plays as stupid, dumb, and reckless as ever so he's likely to get himself injured.

Million dollar body - ten cent head.

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You just made my point idiot! You responded to MY POST ABOUT THE MVP that was a response to someone else. 😂🤣😂

You better go look at page 28-29 again.  You brought up the MVP thing posted by someone else in response to me.  You apparently are not playing with a full deck.

6 minutes ago, Arsenal79 said:

Wheels could easily fall off.  Dude is just good enough to lose at this point.  And he still plays as stupid, dumb, and reckless as ever so he's likely to get himself injured.

Million dollar body - ten cent head.

He took a lot of big shots in that game. Seattle just owns him. They absolutely know how to play him. I don’t think he can last a season getting beat up like that, but we need that dude to play just like he did. Well enough for everyone to blame everyone but him for the loss, but still lose. 

He took a lot of big shots in that game. Seattle just owns him. They absolutely know how to play him. I don’t think he can last a season getting beat up like that, but we need that dude to play just like he did. Well enough for everyone to blame everyone but him for the loss, but still lose. 

He's going to get beat up like that though because that's the way he plays. He can't seem to understand when to throw the ball away or to just take what a defense gives him. He wants to make the big play every time. When it works my god its good but far too often it doesn't work. 

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You better go look at page 28-29 again.  You brought up the MVP thing posted by someone else in response to me.  You apparently are not playing with a full deck.

Hey here’s a crazy idea! How about you not respond to posts that aren’t directly talking to you if you don’t wish to be caught up in them. I did not respond to you. I made a post and you responded to it, because your Wentz defense mechanism kicked it. Try to refrain from constantly kissing the Wentz arse, and you won’t have to get caught up in stupid bets you really don’t wish to do.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's going to get beat up like that though because that's the way he plays. He can't seem to understand when to throw the ball away or to just take what a defense gives him. He wants to make the big play every time. When it works my god its good but far too often it doesn't work. 

I was bouncing to that game during Eagles commercials, and because my wife is a Seahawks fan, and because Jonathon Taylor is on my fantasy team.  

I saw two of the sacks.  Not at all on Wentz, it was immediate pressure that no QB would have had a chance.  One he was still taking his drop and the DT came clean.  He did show some 2017 escapability on a few plays, but then threw an absolutely horrendous pass.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We just have to hope his body holds out. It’s like watching a crash dummy though. I think his style of play endears him to many, but not realizing that reckless style of play is why the Eagles needed a stand in for every playoff game we have had since he was drafted. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hey here’s a crazy idea! How about you not respond to posts that aren’t directly talking to you if you don’t wish to be caught up in them. I did not respond to you. I made a post and you responded to it, because your Wentz defense mechanism kicked it. Try to refrain from constantly kissing the Wentz arse, and you won’t have to get caught up in stupid bets you really don’t wish to do.

What are you talking about.  My reply to you was let it go, enjoy the win.  And there was not a bunch of people talking about a Wentz MVP bid, it was one poster hoping for it.  You created a false narrative.

Archived