Eagles trade Zach Ertz to the Arizona Cardinals for CB Tay Gowan and a 2022 5th round pick

xBMTx

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You haven't seen that clowns ideas.  Mailata in the back field, at TE, running WR screens.  He would be impossible to bring down and get 10 yards every time he touched the ball.

:facepalm: 

3 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

Not really.

Not so tough games - 

Jets
Lions
Giants x2
Washington x2
Raiders
Broncos
Saints

Probably a safe bet the fans of those teams list us on their schedule of not so tough game also.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I’m not sure what Howie’s draft history in the 5th round looks like but I can almost guarantee that it sucks. 

Screenshot_20211015-171624_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

@EagleJoe8 here is some of his brilliant ideas

if there is no way in hell you could tackle him head on, one on one,  you do that.  1st and goal,  Hurts under center,  Mailata at tailback, gets a full head of steam and takes a handoff.  He gets the yard.  Physically, he can do many things others can't.   They already have him at TE, step 1 on the SuperWeapon path.  Tyree Jackson is another SuperWeapon.

And then, this thread is just littered with his ideas.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/3869-kelce-must-be-replaced-on-short-yardage/#comments

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dude, we have super weapons Tyree Jackson and Jordan Mailata

F yeah!   SuperWeapons.

Can do the thing,  can do the other thing, and another thing.

Could be bookend TE Supe'7Weapons.    Both SuperTall.   Jackson is 6'7,  Mailata 6'8.   Jackson is SuperFast for a TE 4.59 40,  Mailata is SuperHeavy and also fast.   Both, physically, should be able to just crush it. 

And Tyree Jackson is a QB with a cannon arm.  And Mailata has all that rugby versatility. 

Yeah.  Many of you might be a little bit dull in the head,  but I've found that I'm quite good at identifying these players, these versatile superweapons,   they get picked up off as free agents,  and they add a new position, change position, and make a lot of big plays.   I'm used to it.   Some are completely incapable of finding these players,  but I know that I'm right so often, like a .600 hitter in baseball that having idiots criticize me don't bother me.

I've been talking about how Tyree Jackson has fantastic numbers for a TE and should be a TE before the Eagles got him and before Tyree Jackson thought he could be a TE.   I'm just very good at that.  Many here seem to be experts at saying that the GM who got them the Super Bowl actually sucks and should be fired, and not much else.

2 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

F yeah!   SuperWeapons.

Could be bookend TE Supe'7Weapons.    Both SuperTall.   Jackson is 6'7,  Mailata 6'8.   Jackson is SuperFast for a TE 4.59 40,  Mailata is SuperHeavy and also fast.   Both, physically, should be able to just crush it. 

And Tyree Jackson is a QB with a cannon arm.  And Mailata has all that rugby versatility. 

Yeah.  Many of you might be a little bit dull in the head,  but I've found that I'm quite good at identifying these players, these versatile superweapons,   they get picked up off as free agents,  and they add a new position, change position, and make a lot of big plays.   I'm used to it.   Some are completely incapable of finding these players,  but I know that I'm right so often, like a .600 hitter in baseball that having idiots criticize me don't bother me.

I've been talking about how Tyree Jackson has fantastic numbers for a TE and should be a TE before the Eagles got him and before Tyree Jackson thought he could be a TE.   I'm just very good at that.  Many here seem to be experts at saying that the GM who got them the Super Bowl actually sucks and should be fired, and not much else.

Seriously, like, how old are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I love Zach Ertz I'm probably his biggest fan boy on this board but they traded him to a much much better situation. There was no disrespect there.

Ertz has a way better chance of collecting a second ring there than here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eglz1 said:

Ertz has a way better chance of collecting a second ring there than here.

Thanks Captain Obvious 😉

@EagleJoe8 @Outlaw and @NOTW here you guys go, another gem of an idea from the clown.

I did notice that the Eagles spent a lot of time and effort throwing short and pointless passes behind the line of scrimmage.   They love those passes and they don't work.  Solution = Mailata.  Mailata would not be immediately tackled by one fast player, he'd bounce right off.  Instead of -3 and 1 and 3,  you'd see 5,10,15,20 before he's eventually dragged down.  And it goes on Sportscenter. 

The Eagles now have the ability to score TDs from the red zone,  close in.

I doubt there has ever been a Super Bowl winning team get dismantled like the Eagles have done since they won it all 4 short years ago. Best of luck to Ertz in Arizona. From a 2-4 mess to a 5-0 team on the rise 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@EagleJoe8 here is some of his brilliant ideas

And then, this thread is just littered with his ideas.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/3869-kelce-must-be-replaced-on-short-yardage/#comments

Right, and over the years, on other message boards,  I've said things like -  Taysom Hill has the high sparq to play many positions,  and that Logan Thomas should play TE, and that Terrelle Pryor can do WR.

I'm just good at that,  identifying position versatile SuperWeapons.

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I think it’s because last night pretty much put the season to bed… have a feeling this is just the first of several moves to shed older players. 

Realistically was this a game you marked on your calendar as win?  The problem with shedding players is most of them will put too much dead money against the cap. You know if this coach pulls his stubborn head out of his rectum and start running the darn ball they will win more games. 

25 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Please tell us about the WR screen play we would run with Mailata, and how 5 or 6 guys would just bounce off him.  @EagleJoe8 @Outlaw and @NOTW have not had the pleasure.

How about just looking at this?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So this isn't the only place you troll.

I joined here when I heard that the Eagles picked up Tyree Jackson and Khalil Tate back in January.

I find much of the NFL dull and generic.   So I pay attention to certain players who have those SuperWeapon characteristics and I root for them to become recognized by the NFL.  Often those players are recognized by the NFL and often they do become stars,  often years after I start talking about them.

Whatever track record you have at finding players,  it just isn't as good as mine has been over the last 5-10 years.  Over and over I find cheap free agents and talk about them on whatever teams board I'm paying closest attention to.   It's rare to find one Taysom Hill,  but I typically find all of them.    My top interest is top sparq running QBs.  Taysom Hill, Terrelle Pryor, Logan Thomas,  Tyree Jackson.   The Eagles have had solid play from Greg Ward Jr,  who I also liked, but he doesn't have the crazy high sparq.

46 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Would not happen in the NFL

what exactly "would not happen in the NFL"?

All the best Zach, wishing you good health and prosperity from here my man...

Hopefully get your second ring also before you retire, thanks for the memories.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

I joined here when I heard that the Eagles picked up Tyree Jackson and Khalil Tate back in January.

I find much of the NFL dull and generic.   So I pay attention to certain players who have those SuperWeapon characteristics and I root for them to become recognized by the NFL.  Often those players are recognized by the NFL and often they do become stars,  often years after I start talking about them.

Whatever track record you have at finding players,  it just isn't as good as mine has been over the last 5-10 years.  Over and over I find cheap free agents and talk about them on whatever teams board I'm paying closest attention to.   It's rare to find one Taysom Hill,  but I typically find all of them.    My top interest is top sparq running QBs.  Taysom Hill, Terrelle Pryor, Logan Thomas,  Tyree Jackson.   The Eagles have had solid play from Greg Ward Jr,  who I also liked, but he doesn't have the crazy high sparq.

So why aren’t you an NFL scout ?   

8 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

So for a three time Pro bowler we get a STs CB and a day three pick. Sounds about Howie. Moron. At least Ertz gets to compete now though 

An aging pro bowler who hasn’t played like one in 3 years and wants more money. The CB we got isn’t about immediate impact. He’s a developmental prospect. Some of us were ready to just release Ertz for cap space and we got a 5th for him as well.

Is this really bothering you with everything else going on?

19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So why aren’t you an NFL scout ?   

Wow those are some rare finds he discovered lmao. Just waiting and watching ready to release his super weaponnnzzzz!!!

30 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Is this really bothering you with everything else going on?

Yep. One of my all time favorites. 

3 hours ago, Random Reglar said:

F yeah!   SuperWeapons.

You’re a SuperMoron. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5