EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, jsb235 said:

How about no gaslighting? How about when Hurts Haters say stuff like "no one could see this coming," there is some recognition of the fact that a small group of us were pointing out that football experts - like JT O'Sullivan and Greg Cosell - actually did see this coming.

That's what I won't let stand. And you may see it as me just bragging about being right, but I wasn't right. I had no idea what Hurts would look like this year. I am not some qb guru. I just listened to the guys who are, and consistently pointed out that the prevailing sentiment on this board before the season did not line up with what experts were saying.

Sorry if that annoys you, but don't blame me because your grapes are sour.

And I am enjoying the Eagles being 3-0 and looking forward to the Jags game, and not just because it offers up an opportunity for Hurts to struggle, which many on this board are still hoping will happen.

I can help you set up a non-profit if you want to fundraise and start a movement.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

PFF alert!

I can't stand how often elite gets thrown around nowadays. Everything is so elite now that nothing is. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Yep, Game of Thrones also sucked.  And RTK was the guy who said he didn't understand why people watch marvel movies.  They are 10x better than that medieval ish.

There's a clown in here that what's you to eat another bowl of crow brah. You ready for that or are you going to quit the board? 

11 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

PFF alert!

Pretty sure every DLineman besides the EMB favorite Milton Williams got an elite pass rushing grade. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I can't stand how often elite gets thrown around nowadays. Everything is so elite now that nothing is. 

th?id=OIP.z7WpNKkqWb9046ZuugFb5AHaEN&pid=Api&P=0

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Siri's "highlighters in his hat" game was elite

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yep, Game of Thrones also sucked.  And RTK was the guy who said he didn't understand why people watch marvel movies.  They are 10x better than that medieval ish.

I like them both. Not a fan of HOD so far. To each their own 

Just now, Godfather said:

There's a clown in here that what's you to eat another bowl of crow brah. You ready for that or are you going to quit the board? 

Why would I quit, I am an Eagles fan, and I acknowledged he played well last week, and he did again this week.  Still concerning they have been shut out in the second half two weeks in a row, at some point they will have to keep up with a team that continues to score.

Unlike the clown, I can admit I am wrong, but it is still a little early for that yet, as I said last week, if we are using recency bias, Tua is a top 3 QB to, do you believe that ??

If Hurts continues to play well, I also won't have a meltdown like RTK and get banned from the board like he did with Foles.

5 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

How about no gaslighting? How about when Hurts Haters say stuff like "no one could see this coming," there is some recognition of the fact that a small group of us were pointing out that football experts - like JT O'Sullivan and Greg Cosell - actually did see this coming.

That's what I won't let stand. And you may see it as me just bragging about being right, but I wasn't right. I had no idea what Hurts would look like this year. I am not some qb guru. I just listened to the guys who are, and consistently pointed out that the prevailing sentiment on this board before the season did not line up with what experts were saying.

Sorry if that annoys you, but don't blame me because your grapes are sour.

And I am enjoying the Eagles being 3-0 and looking forward to the Jags game, and not just because it offers up an opportunity for Hurts to struggle, which many on this board are still hoping will happen.

Lol "gaslighting". Relax Karen. 

I've pointed out that nobody, and I mean nobody (except for the lunatic RTK) had Hurts as the best QB in the league so far. You've taken such offense to that. Where did the bad men touch you? 

And nobody is hoping he struggles, why would we? We never hoped for that in the first place. You're just too dumb to realize that we made our own predictions, and many of us so far have been very wrong. We didn't just take the almighty JT O'Sullivan (who?) and Greg Cosell's opinions as facts. You are admitting that you didn't even take a position, which is far worse. You're just a cowardly Karen. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Why would I quit, I am an Eagles fan, and I acknowledged he played well last week, and he did again this week.  Still concerning they have been shut out in the second half two weeks in a row, at some point they will have to keep up with a team that continues to score.

Unlike the clown, I can admit I am wrong, but it is still a little early for that yet, as I said last week, if we are using recency bias, Tua is a top 3 QB to, do you believe that ??

If Hurts continues to play well, I also won't have a meltdown like RTK and get banned from the board like he did with Foles.

Yes, second half scoring or lack there of his a major concern. It was my scar for the week in the Stars and Scars thread. Some people don't believe it's an issue at all which is silly. Also you unlike the clown is not a sore winner

6 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

I can help you set up a non-profit if you want to fundraise and start a movement.

The Hurts vitriol was so bad in here and completely over the top. His strongest supporters deserve to crow. 

3 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

You're just a cowardly Karen. 

Agreed.  At least @downundermike has a pair.

4 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I like them both. Not a fan of HOD so far. To each their own 

GoT was awesome until the creators decided they had better things to do and cut every possible corner to get it over with. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

The Hurts vitriol was so bad in here and completely over the top. His strongest supporters deserve to crow. 

Then crow on your own behalf.  No need attack those who thought differently....on a discussion board.

Hurts is our franchise QB now, it’s over, done, settled. The final washers just got washed when their boy got clapped with 9 sacks and smiled like a dbag on the sideline after.

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

And RTK had conviction at least. He may be a race baiting troll, but he deserves to crow as much as he'd like for now. 

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Hurts is our franchise QB now, it’s over, done, settled. The final washers just got washed when their boy got clapped with 9 sacks and smiled like a dbag on the sideline after.

:peng::peng::peng:

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

And RTK had conviction at least. He may be a race baiting homophopic troll, but he deserves to crow as much as he'd like for now. 

FYP

4 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Wentz talk still :roll:

9 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

I am confused by this. You are saying I don't have balls because I admit I am not an expert on the finer details of qb play and sought out information from people who are? You are saying that, instead of that, I should have just assumed I know everything and post about it endlessly on this message board?

That's your definition of a "person with balls?" Because I would define that person a lot differently.

This is a strange hill for you to die on, but have at it.

15 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Has he won the SB yet? Even one playoff game? The last two weeks he has played fine but not a complete game. I also wouldn't say either of the first three teams are playoff teams. Quite a few QB would look good with that line and the talent they have at WR. That doesn't take away from him but we have to see.

Just now, jsb235 said:

I am confused by this. You are saying I don't have balls because I admit I am not an expert on the finer details of qb play and sought out information from people who are? You are saying that, instead of that, I should have just assumed I know everything and post about it endlessly on this message board?

That's your definition of a "person with balls," because I would define that person a lot differently.

This is a strange hill for you to die on, but have at it.

It's a message board....what are we doing here if not giving our own opinions? Instead, you sat on the fence, and now are trying to rub the noses of those who offered opinions in the dirt. Get bent. 

Archived