EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Ah ok got it.  Ill try to monitor the EMB 24/7 from now on.

It said it right on the TWEET.  Nothing to do with reading the EMB.  It's about reading the tweet for the context.  

9 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Since when has that been a rule... We still have people who don't know how to spell "Laurie", "Samuels", "Paschal" and a host of others.

Lurie autocorrects to Laurie, and I for one find Laurie to be more comical. That’s why I use it 

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

Lurie autocorrects to Laurie, and I for one find Laurie to be more comical. That’s why I use it 

KFJ4KTKNCD6HCVQEKTMC6J3EG2VTBIUJ.png

Not sure I find Laurie humorous... but I know that its not lupus.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Don’t let the Cowboys see this.   We play them next year.   

I was more worried about our first opponent next year, who coincidentally will not be the Vikings based on wallyhorse's always 100% incorrect schedule prediction thread.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/8654-eagles-2023-schedule-prediction-thread/#comment-1270056

After the Eagles win the Superbowl and the plane lands in Philly, Sirianni walks out with a Julian Love t-shirt on.

6 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

There's a difference with getting the rules right (there are some wacky things that can happen... like that dropped snap that was kicked by the Giants a few weeks ago... and NY overturning a call on the field.  That's not their job.  And they should only chime in while the officials are already in a conference on the field, not interrupt play to change things.  

I will say that when you say that the 'refs blew it', it sure sounds like you are blaming the refs.  But, the way I see it, they did the best they could and then it falls on Shanny to gamble for his team's benefit.  He knew enough to make a decision and being as conservative as he always is... he lost.   He knew it must have been close enough in the mind of Smith to think that a review was possible with the way he got up and immediately signaled to his team.  He knew it was 4th down and that an incompletion is a change of possession and puts his team in good field position and stops the initial wave from the Eagles.  And he knew that a completion there puts the Eagles in first and goal.  There was a lot of reward and very little risk to throw the flag on that play.  But he's gutless, and that's why he's never won a Super Bowl.

As to the first Bolded, I do expect the calls on the field to be accurate, as much as can be, given the Pre-game Officiating Playbook.  "We're gonna focus on holding by the O line today"...for instance...

No true sight lines for that catch, given. Well, not for us as viewers, anyway...

Kyle showed his colors on that play. NFCCC Game, playing not to lose. Pussed out. Eff him. Glad he's over there, not here. 

In a game of Dominance, I just hate a guy with no balls. Why are you even in this? Special Snowflake type?

His Players were all frustrated, pissy, fighting, great Leadership, Kyle.

31-7

31-7

31-7

:whistle: Says it all, see ya, poser.  Enjoy your couch.

1 minute ago, UndyTaker said:

After the Eagles win the Superbowl and the plane lands in Philly, Sirianni walks out with a Julian Love t-shirt on.

Do they actually make those?

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Don’t let the Cowboys see this.   We play them next year.   

soooooooooooooo go over and post it 20X at cowboyszone.com

got it. BRB

2 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

After the Eagles win the Superbowl and the plane lands in Philly, Sirianni rolls the window down and says "we're gonna f'ing gut them". 

FYP

21 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

KFJ4KTKNCD6HCVQEKTMC6J3EG2VTBIUJ.png

Not sure I find Laurie humorous... but I know that its not lupus.

It's not Auto-Immune, either...never is...

25 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He's got a point

Just what i was told but there’s a chance whoever they hire is only there a year which is another issue. Frankly i think the cardinals might be the worst team next year. Murray is out until at least midseason, Hopkins is being dealt, Hollywood brown is a FA and slow moving negotiations, watt retired and their defense is not all that great. Add on new coach and system. I wouldn’t be shocked if they are the worst team next year and if you stumble into the top pick and get Caleb Williams then you likely have better candidates wanting the job. And can deal murray for whatever you can get. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just what i was told but there’s a chance whoever they hire is only there a year which is another issue. Frankly i think the cardinals might be the worst team next year. Murray is out until at least midseason, Hopkins is being dealt, Hollywood brown is a FA and slow moving negotiations, watt retired and their defense is not all that great. Add on new coach and system. I wouldn’t be shocked if they are the worst team next year and if you stumble into the top pick and get Caleb Williams then you likely have better candidates wanting the job. And can deal murray for whatever you can get. 

Is there anybody left that doesn't think Murray is cooked?

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They only haver 6 picks this year. Maybe they could trade down and collect some but they likely need to use that #3 overall to help fix the team

23 minutes ago, hputenis said:

To quote you from yesterday:

"Thanks!  I think I've only seen this tweet about 6 times on the blog now.  

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Thanks. This is where it always goes sideways.

Had to say that, huh? :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Here's the difference between me and you in the below gif.

Joke Over Your Head GIFs | Tenor

2 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Here's the difference between me and you in the below gif.

Joke Over Your Head GIFs | Tenor

Yo I’ll be in Charlotte for work first week in March. Which strip club does @Godfather hang out at so I know which one to avoid? 

24 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

i-suck.jpg

this one is better, although clearly less informative than that one...

QuDtTuX.jpg

22 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

Is there anybody left that doesn't think Murray is cooked?

Idk that injury he might never be the same and he wasn’t exactly a workaholic before that injury and he got paid already. I said when we played the cardinals back in 2020 i still rather have hurts over murray. And at that time i thought hurts’ ceiling was 11-15 type of Qb in the league if he reached the ceiling.  

Archived