EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I thought Milton Williams was a big disappointment the first half of the year. Enough so that I was wondering if he actually had any long term value. But he’s played well enough the past couple of months to consider him a decent enough role player going forward. 

Probably a good chance hes starting next year with Cox and Suh gone, maybe even Hargrave.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I thought Milton Williams was a big disappointment the first half of the year. Enough so that I was wondering if he actually had any long term value. But he’s played well enough the past couple of months to consider him a decent enough role player going forward. 

He's proving that he should be in line to replace Hargrave at a fraction of the cost.  

50 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Dont ever quote me again,commie

We're gonna f'ing gut you

1 hour ago, Eagle1ne said:

469EDBFA-FB0C-4DB0-8AA7-995E789DA411.thumb.jpeg.6973e7f2a77b0057bd43aa3b8fa7baf0.jpeg

Jerruh’s playing the long game. 

Yeah, the Eagles really went all in this year and mortgaged the future like the Rams did by… let me check the notes… getting an extra first rounder for the next draft which is in the top 10, going all in on a quarterback this season who’s still on his rookie deal, signing a bunch of guys to short-term deals, not blowing through the cap, and having the 9th youngest team in the league. 

41 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Julian Love T-Shirt | New York Football Men's Premium T-Shirt | 500 Level -  500 LEVEL

This is the one Nick should wear 

Prefer this 

ED69C79B-5DC8-4A5C-99F9-0E895EA3D1BF.jpeg

3F396B87-780E-4E70-A5EE-D933CAFC8ABD.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

That's gotta be a custom job. His father probably had that made.

Where do you think all the corny shirts Nick wears comes from?

1 hour ago, Iggles25 said:

i-suck.jpg

2 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Do they actually make those?

Yes.  Its called a fell-atio T.

14 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Probably a good chance hes starting next year with Cox and Suh gone, maybe even Hargrave.

He and Suh behind hargrave and davis would be ideal

8 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Yeah, the Eagles really went all in this year and mortgaged the future like the Rams did by… let me check the notes… getting an extra first rounder for the next draft which is in the top 10, going all in on a quarterback this season who’s still on his rookie deal, signing a bunch of guys to short-term deals, not blowing through the cap, and having the 9th youngest team in the league. 

Feel free to add 10 of the 11 starters on Offense were drafted by the Eagles.

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Can just change his name to Dennis now 

3 hours ago, mattwill said:

Mexico City

Toronto

European is subdivided ... British, German, etc.

I think the Latin America interest from the NFL is pretty superficial.  Despite the fact that Latin America is geographically more feasible and there is potentially more interest, there’s less money there.

Everything is about the money and the money is in European interest.  (Obviously American, too, but they’ve already conquered that geography).  They see the value and interest in the European football clubs.  That’s why they keep forcing it to try to capture that market.  There’s a reason they are still expanding games in Europe while the games in Mexico are on hold for 2023.

I was just thinking the last week he might have turned his life around since he’s been pretty quiet in the NFL. So much for that. 

Anybody else not feeling remotely worried about this game? I feel supreme confidence right now, I think we are going to smash the Chiefs.

It’s weird… spent half a lifetime stressing about the Eagles in big games.

I guess winning a superbowl does that for you.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Anybody else not feeling remotely worried about this game? I feel supreme confidence right now, I think we are going to smash the Chiefs.

I’m still basking in the NFCCG win. It’s slowly wearing off, and I’ll embrace the SB week shortly I’m sure

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

I feel good but Mahomes Magic is a thing, hoping our lines dominate all game which they should.

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

I’m still basking in the NFCCG win. It’s slowly wearing off, and I’ll embrace the SB week shortly I’m sure

Tegridy needs to release their Super Bowl Special 

4 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

There are "paths" for both - but Philly's is potentially smoother if Hurts rediscovers his passing rhythm.

Archived